saynotoNTR

Mar 17, 2021
Have you played? because at least haft the things on your list happens on screen the rest hasn't happen yet
Are you trolling me? There are 12 items on my list and you say half of them happened on screen. The only on-screen thing that happened was Tommy being attacked by the Jocks. (cowardly beaten)

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Look at those crazy eyes. She will kill everyone, regardless of whether you are with her or abandoned her. All that remains is to take the knives into her hands and the ideal image of a psychopathic killer is ready. :ROFLMAO:

You should play AL. The game is worth it, you will see how DPC created his name. And this disclaimer really does not comply with BaDIK. If you're going through a dark period in your life, you should play this. It really lifts your spirits and allows you to relax. But that's it for now. I think all the shit will break out in the late game, that's DPC style.
Only if you try to take MC from her, I only see love and wild passion in her eyes

saynotoNTR

Mar 17, 2021
i seriously hate Zoey, so she left in a hurry with the spin of the moment because her granny died, leaving behind his "best friend" with no regrets, i can't wait to tell her " sorry baby, im over you, while you were getting tattoos and surfing i was getting Sage's pussy :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:" she clrearly isn't a surfer,she said so, so in the end he just destroyed what she had xD ahaha stupid bitch
Good luck with that, since the player has no control over the MC's feelings. Have you gotten to the part where he gets insecure when Jacob decides to hit on Zoey? If not, get ready.

I bet that in episode 11 the MC will temporarily break up with his new girlfriend so he can make the right decision with Zoey.

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Well, here's the thing, even Josy's yandere madness can come in handy... To eliminate the character that everyone hates. Let's approach the matter pragmatically and show Josy this:
View attachment 3191492
View attachment 3191494
Not only can she remove Madame but also she can stop Patrick from ever being a problem again. Queen Josy is smart about it she just waiting on Helen to die then she kills Patrick, plus she will avenge Rio. See the best girl knows madness can be used for good.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Not only can she remove Madame but also she can stop Patrick from ever being a problem again. Queen Josy is smart about it she just waiting on Helen to die then she kills Patrick, plus she will avenge Rio. See the best girl knows madness can be used for good.
Still, I'm sure that most win path to stop Patrick is to steal Maya for solo.
Maya gets the man she is most comfortable with and loves. Patrick stop being butthurt because his daughter have “wrong” orientation and sees that she has found herself a worthy young man. The loan blackmail problem appears senseless.

Sep 14, 2023
It's been 10 episodes.

• Nobody is murdered.
• Nobody is seriously injured.
• Nobody commits suicide.
• Nobody physically attacks their partner.
• Nobody dies from an overdose.
• Nobody is arrested. (in-screen)
• Nobody is cowardly beaten.
• Nobody is raped.
• Nobody gets STDs.
• Nobody loses a family member during the game.
• Nobody gets shot.
• Nobody has an accident.

Nothing shocking ever happens in this game.
Arieth has given dozens of people an STD, but yeah I agree there's not enough action, I want to shoot Mick, Vinny, or Buddy in the head, hopefully all three actually, and then we get high on X and bang Quinn on the traphouse mattress.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Something I feel I need to point out. People have been saying that Jacob said that the MC was behind all the bullshit going on against the DiKs. I didn't get that. What I got was Jacob asking me: "You're with us right, bro?" and Trem responded with "What do you mean?" He said: "With the DiKs. You're with us." Trem responded "Of course I am. 110%."

So, I don't know wtf others have done for him to say anything else, but apparently it wasn't good. Just my 2¢.

BeingADikDik

Engaged Member
Apr 17, 2021
Something I feel I need to point out. People have been saying that Jacob said that the MC was behind all the bullshit going on against the DiKs. I didn't get that. What I got was Jacob asking me: "You're with us right, bro?" and Trem responded with "What do you mean?" He said: "With the DiKs. You're with us." Trem responded "Of course I am. 110%."

So, I don't know wtf others have done for him to say anything else, but apparently it wasn't good. Just my 2¢.
Odd ... Jacob accused my MC of being a traitor, so my MC started raw dogging Zoey in front of him while pointing finger guns at him.

saynotoNTR

Mar 17, 2021

Some people were offended by the fact that Jacob questioned the MC about loyalty. To these people, Jacob found MC guilty even for a moment and, let's be honest, it was a pretty shitty move for Jacob to ask if MC was with the DIKs after everything MC did.

Of all the members of the DIKs, the last member who could have his loyalty questioned was the MC. The DIKs had more reason to believe that Tommy was fucking with them than the MC. Apparently, in the next episodes we will have several demonstrations of the DIKs' ingratitude towards the MC.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Some people were offended by the fact that Jacob questioned the MC about loyalty. To these people, Jacob found MC guilty even for a moment and, let's be honest, it was a pretty shitty move for Jacob to ask if MC was with the DIKs after everything MC did.

Of all the members of the DIKs, the last member who could have his loyalty questioned was the MC. The DIKs had more reason to believe that Tommy was fucking with them than the MC. Apparently, in the next episodes we will have several demonstrations of the DIKs' ingratitude towards the MC.
I get that. But if I was Jacob, I would've done the same. I would've even have hit Derek up about it. But I also think, my opinion on this, is that Jacob felt a bit tweaked that I told him to kick rocks about Zoey. He may've said he understood, but then he continues to do the same shit and ask Zoey to hang out, was over the top and needs his ass kicked. Zoey kept telling him that he was wrong, but he kept trying to push her about it. So, yeah. As much as I like Jacob, he needs to learn a lesson.

Reactions: ksuha and fishbrain

Ray_D

Engaged Member
Nov 13, 2022
Odd ... Jacob accused my MC of being a traitor, so my MC started raw dogging Zoey in front of him while pointing finger guns at him.
well, I'd rather beat him up, but that's not a bad idea either. so in no specific order I beat the crap out of Jacob and then fuck zoey. sounds good. :KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: Dr.Slime

Ray_D

Engaged Member
Nov 13, 2022
It's been 10 episodes.

• Nobody is murdered.
• Nobody is seriously injured.
• Nobody commits suicide.
• Nobody physically attacks their partner.
• Nobody dies from an overdose.
• Nobody is arrested. (in-screen)
• Nobody is cowardly beaten.
• Nobody is raped.
• Nobody gets STDs.
• Nobody loses a family member during the game.
• Nobody gets shot.
• Nobody has an accident.

Nothing shocking ever happens in this game.
don't worry about the most shocking things we will see. worry about the bad resolutions of the different plots of the game. that would be truly tragic.. :HideThePain:
IMG_20231212_023313.png

Ray_D

Engaged Member
Nov 13, 2022
broo what the fuck i a ma massive diK!!! what the hell is this shit of "i remember the last day i texted you and you didn't answer me back- blablaba im a fucking pussy" Huuuuhhh???? Damn MC pussy!! bad DEV BAD BAD , he should've make that reunion with his personallity , im a MASSIVE DIK, fuck her, you didn t give a shit about MC, now you dont come talking stories ain t i right?? :WutFace: :WutFace:

i still didn t read the comment you put, im just writing without looking up, its just that i reached the reunion point between zoey and mc

Aaaah... such a pussy

View attachment 3191666
yeah well, it's really frustrating. the system of being a DIK or a CHICK doesn't really influence much except to give some extra scenes with the girls, extra dialogues and block some routes. apart from that the character will remain the same. :HideThePain:

Reactions: Gyatu!!!!

Dr.Slime

Nov 15, 2022

They did hate him because of him approaching Zoey before asking the Mc but i agree with you I don’t think it’s Jacob more like JB did it

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes