goldenface

Jul 27, 2017
Man I somehow missed out on all the Nora stuff even though my guy is not in a relationship nor does he ride with Lily, I got through the chemistry class part with absolutely no acknowledgement of the MC and Nora ever having met

osculim

Aug 21, 2019
wait what ???? bella is nuts i mean its pointed out to you enough times ... josey is mad about the mc head over heals and told him she feels safe with him ... thats story plot 1 on1 for she is dead ...your route dependant .shit is gonna go bad and none of them will have a super happy ending ... go play acting lessons from the same dev it is pretty much a big ad for this game and what to expect ...you will not get a harem with all the girls and ppl you like will die deal with it lmao
Acting lessons lol. I have seen much worse. Play a few of the bleakheart games then we can talk again. Question tho are you sure you are reacting to the right post ? Absolutely nothing you said relates to my joke post. As for BaDIK I have played this game a gazillion times I have 27 saves on different routes with different variations.

osculim

Aug 21, 2019
Man I somehow missed out on all the Nora stuff even though my guy is not in a relationship nor does he ride with Lily, I got through the chemistry class part with absolutely no acknowledgement of the MC and Nora ever having met
You probably forgot to swipe right on her in season 1or2 can't remember. You needed to talk to he on swyper. Bang her at the bar and meet her at the gym and get her number.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Interesting theory so Maya is a bird then what about Joshy? what will happen to him if she leave you have to consider him
Without any fucking Garbage Trolling and etc.

Frankly it is hard to Say. We actually, literally don't know anything about Josy, She does mention during this episode how a Pregnancy would be Bad for her, preveting her from achiving her goals, her dreams, and dream job. But We dont know anyhting about those. She study economic, whether it is because of her father's influence, or because she genuinely like it and why she found it intresting who know at this point?, I don't.

What We know, is Right now she wants to enjoy the college life experience.

But, She and MC never talk about any of these, although she is the only one who give MC a reasonable idea about what he should do with his inheritance money.

Implying not in the first time that she does have life experience. She had multiple Summer jobs, as we know. She mentioned one that to Maya in the flashback, Yeah it was something simple, seeling orange juice or something , still, lets be real more than what Maya ever did.

And also, in very early of the Game, She was Ready to move away, and Start over from fresh. Even though she would have to left behind what around that times were the most important things for her, but, because things didn't worked out how she hoped for , and She know that was affecting her, instead of sulking on her own room, She was Ready to go back to her Mother and start over.

Surely she has her own insecurity about things, mostly are stupid things, like her height, or peoples assume she is a whore, and seem she easily get scared in some situation, and try tu put up a brave face, and I'm very curious why she so obsessed about what others says or think about her ,but all in all She does not seem to be a Damsel in distress type of girl in a cage, , She is a tiny bit more similar to Sage, than to Maya or Jill.

But of course we talking about DPC, he can still throw a curve ball and change her character and personality with a 180 turn, just like he did with Jill.:(

and As for currently. Despite she achieving what she wanted and reunited with Maya, in truth, things actually not get better as she hoped for, at least not when MC is not in her life. But if she is in the Relationship with MC and Maya, emotionally she is happy, and seemingly having what she wanted , so she relative Drama free. Beside Maya's problem. But also nothing else realy going on her life, as Oscar a very asshole way pointed out to her, and gave her a slight exsitencial crisis, that made her to do something about it., at least its seem that way. Because frankly her character is stagnating since episode 7, and since Maya Joined the Hots, that something that no longer exclusive story to Josy either.

I think that was a relative bad move from DPC, but how else could everyone gather to be involved in Maya's problem. :unsure:
Yeah, in the end Maya's shadow, is really lingering above Josy, and as long as that problem not solved, I dont think She or even maya can actually evolve, He dragging this out way longer than it should.

Just look what wonder it did, with Sage, that She broke up with Chad, and her character moved on from a static, situation. Her character is a breath of fresh air, of course drama is about to happen soon .

but that is different, when one characters moves from one story to an another, instead of stuck in in the same. Josy and Maya stuck in the same situation, since the beginning, while others are actually moved away from their initial first arc.

that became a little long:LOL:. Sorry :coffee:

Last edited:

Dr.Slime

Nov 15, 2022
Without any fucking Garbage Trolling and etc.

Frankly it is hard to Say. We actually, literally don't know anything about Josy, She does mention during this episode how a Pregnancy would be Bad for her, preveting her from achiving her goals, her dreams, and dream job. But We dont know anyhting about those. She study economic, whether it is because of her father's influence, or because she genuinely like it and why she found it intresting who know at this point?, I don't.

What We know, is Right now she wants to enjoy the college life experience.

But, She and MC never talk about any of these, although she is the only one who give MC a reasonable idea about what he should do with his inheritance money.

Implying not in the first time that she does have life experience. She had multiple Summer jobs, as we know. She mentioned one that to Maya in the flashback, Yeah it was something simple, seeling orange juice or something , still, lets be real more than what Maya ever did.

And also, in very early of the Game, She was Ready to move away, and Start over from fresh. Even though she would have to left behind what around that times were the most important things for her, but, because things didn't worked out how she hoped for , and She know that was affecting her, instead of sulking on her own room, She was Ready to go back to her Mother and start over.

Surely she has her own insecurity about things, mostly are stupid things, like her height, or peoples assume she is a whore, and seem she easily get scared in some situation, and try tu put up a brave face, and I'm very curious why she so obsessed about what others says or think about her ,but all in all She does not seem to be a Damsel in distress type of girl in a cage, , She is a tiny bit more similar to Sage, than to Maya or Jill.

But of course we talking about DPC, he can still throw a curve ball and change her character and personality with a 180 turn, just like he did with Jill.:(

and As for currently. Despite she achieving what she wanted and reunited with Maya, in truth, things actually not get better as she hoped for, at least not when MC is not in her life. But if she is in the Relationship with MC and Maya, emotionally she is happy, and seemingly having what she wanted , so she relative Drama free. Beside Maya's problem. But also nothing else realy going on her life, as Oscar a very asshole way pointed out to her, and gave her a slight exsitencial crisis, that made her to do something about it., at least its seem that way. Because frankly her character is stagnating since episode 7, and since Maya Joined the Hots, that something that no longer exclusive story to Josy either.

I think that was a relative bad move from DPC, but how else could everyone gather to be involved in Maya's problem. :unsure:
Yeah, in the end Maya's shadow, is really lingering above Josy, and as long as that problem not solved, I dont think She or even maya can actually evolve, He dragging this out way longer than it should.

Just look what wonder it did, with Sage, that She broke up with Chad, and her character moved on from a static, situation. Her character is a breath of fresh air, of course drama is about to happen soon .

but that is different, when one characters moves from one story to an another, instead of stuck in in the same. Josy and Maya stuck in the same situation, since the beginning, while others are actually moved away from their initial first arc.

that became a little long:LOL:. Sorry :coffee:
Thats very thoughtful yet you missed a letter small one makes the answer you gave kinda for wrong person
i said Joshy, and said him I clearly in my mind Meant our beloved friend Joshy92 Because he loves Maya so much what will happen when she leave everyone (anything related to Maya leaving make him depress)
and somehow your answer is for Josy nothing less it's a great answer but good to know i need to mention him so we are in the same topic :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Thats very thoughtful yet you missed a letter small one makes the answer you gave kinda for wrong person
i said Joshy, and said him I clearly in my mind Meant our beloved friend Joshy92 Because he loves Maya so much what will happen when she leave everyone (anything related to Maya leaving make him depress)
and somehow your answer is for Josy nothing less it's a great answer but good to know i need to mention him so we are in the same topic :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
7c1.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Dr.Slime

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Dr.Slime

in my defence, you did write Joshy and not Joshy92, and Josy's name is well known for getting misspelled. She was already Joey, Jose, , Josey , and any other version you can expect :p:ROFLMAO:, so next time be more transparent. and Why would I care about his feeling? anyway?:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Marley300

dd82

Jun 24, 2020
So, I haven't had the time to play episoide 10 until now.
Great stuff, but... dude, what's up with the 3 million mini games?

Also, who's the chick at the end, putting up the posters? I briefly thought it was Elena, but the chick doesn't really look like her.

Dr.Slime

Nov 15, 2022
Dr.Slime

in my defence, you did write Joshy and not Joshy92, and Josy's name is well known for getting misspelled. She was already Joey, Jose, , Josey , and any other version you can expect :p:ROFLMAO:, so next time be more transparent. and Why would I care about his feeling? anyway?:ROFLMAO:
true very true :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

So, I haven't had the time to play episoide 10 until now.
Great stuff, but... dude, what's up with the 3 million mini games?

Also, who's the chick at the end, putting up the posters? I briefly thought it was Elena, but the chick doesn't really look like her.
Her name is Beth some nerd ignored by the game most of the time you see side characters? she is a side-side character those who you see not in the background behind the Background

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
He would find something else, to bitch about, he literally a control Freak. He dont like Maya's dress when he see her, and bitching about why she does not have a solo run. No the only Way for Maya, if she goes to be a Nun, and devote herself to God.

and if she ever gets free from him, then she will run away as far as she can , she thanks everyone and leaving everyone behind who helped her, so she can finally live her life the way she wants it, and start fresh.

maya is literally a Bird in Cage. (y).
Enjoy the food, water, the care, and toys you put in there, may be she even learn to speak if she is a parrot but if you ever leave the door open she fly away, like any Bird :cool:
I'll say this without joking, that's true. Patrick will not leave his daughter alone until she is financially self-sufficient and able to leave home completely. He will always find reasons to control her. Patrick is a broken man, with medieval views, paranoia and a sense of duty to Helen to “jealously guard his children” and a desire to see his grandchildren. The worst mixture imaginable.

znar25

Apr 25, 2021
The other issue is when Joshy92 side piece Emma (from another VN) finds out.

• Haha
Reactions: Joshy92

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
I'll say this without joking, that's true. Patrick will not leave his daughter alone until she is financially self-sufficient and able to leave home completely. He will always find reasons to control her. Patrick is a broken man, with medieval views, paranoia and a sense of duty to Helen to “jealously guard his children” and a desire to see his grandchildren. The worst mixture imaginable.
are you sure he would let her go? , or emotionally manipulate and force her, to take care of her mother, and later of him when he gets old. Stay in the same house with her husband and her kids, so she can be close to Helen and to Him. :whistle:

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes