KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
I'll say this without joking, that's true. Patrick will not leave his daughter alone until she is financially self-sufficient and able to leave home completely. He will always find reasons to control her. Patrick is a broken man, with medieval views, paranoia and a sense of duty to Helen to “jealously guard his children” and a desire to see his grandchildren. The worst mixture imaginable.
I think Maya and Derek just weren't trying to talk tough with Patrick.
They didn't try to resist him.
Perhaps if they had done it decisively, he would have had to put up with it.
For all his flaws, he doesn't look like a man who wants to ruin his children's lives.
Maybe I'm wrong, I don't know.
But that's my opinion.
Maya could have told him -" You fucking bitch will respect me. Otherwise, I will claim that you harassed me. And then you're going to get fucked up. "
I'm sure these arguments could have a sobering effect on him.

Last edited:

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
are you sure he would let her go? , or emotionally manipulate and force her, to take care of her mother, and later of him when he gets old. Stay in the same house with her husband and her kids, so she can be close to Helen and to Him. :whistle:
Helen is probably doomed. We see clues in the plot. Her illness has been getting worse over the past few months - we hear this from Patrick's conversation with Derek at the end, when we get into the house. We can read her farewell note for Patrick.
In BaDIK there will be no death of the main characters as I am sure, but minor ones can die. There's a feeling of depressive doom that haunts you the whole time you're in Maya's house, very Ocean-style, so I felt it. When this happens, nothing will keep Maya at home.

I think Maya and Derek just weren't trying to talk tough with Patrick.
They didn't try to resist him.
Perhaps if they had done it decisively, he would have had to put up with it.
For all his flaws, he doesn't look like a man who wants to ruin his children's lives.
Maybe I'm wrong, I don't know.
But that's my opinion.
Maya could have told him -" You fucking bitch will respect me. Otherwise, I will claim that you harassed me. And then you're going to get fucked up. "
I'm sure these arguments could have a sobering effect on him.
Nothing can be done while he has the levers of control, and talking to him is useless while this is happening. Patrick is slightly damaged in his mind - with his distorted perception of reality, he protects his children for the sake of Helen. "Patrick is the most overprotective douche I know" - Josy.

Reactions: Lurcher1

jackjack5854

Jul 27, 2018
Anyone else wish MC has unlimited $ storage and can dump some cash in the party fund? The $10 wallet and the fish tank feel so forced. Hopefully in Ep11 we get more room.

Also it'd be great if we can freeroam to shop for Christmas gifts for the girls. I know I'd want something for Nora as apologies for ruining her paintings, Riona after her kidnapping, Zoey after her going silent on us on text messages.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Helen is probably doomed. We see clues in the plot. Her illness has been getting worse over the past few months - we hear this from Patrick's conversation with Derek at the end, when we get into the house. We can read her farewell note for Patrick.
In BaDIK there will be no death of the main characters as I am sure, but minor ones can die. There's a feeling of depressive doom that haunts you the whole time you're in Maya's house, very Ocean-style, so I felt it. When this happens, nothing will keep Maya at home.
Unless she found pity on her father :cautious:,

just like you found pity on her :p:ROFLMAO:, sorry i could not let this one miss:LOL:

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Some people were offended by the fact that Jacob questioned the MC about loyalty. To these people, Jacob found MC guilty even for a moment and, let's be honest, it was a pretty shitty move for Jacob to ask if MC was with the DIKs after everything MC did.

Of all the members of the DIKs, the last member who could have his loyalty questioned was the MC. The DIKs had more reason to believe that Tommy was fucking with them than the MC. Apparently, in the next episodes we will have several demonstrations of the DIKs' ingratitude towards the MC.
No, I don't think so most DIKs will be ungrateful to the MC. But I do see black for Tommy.

Jacob says to Rusty in EP10 so Tommy ruined the party with the mushrooms. Elena apologizes to the MC several times because of JB, who also ate a mushroom. Everyone except Rusty is really mad at Tommy for creating the memorial wall. Tommy also breaks the secret code of the DIKs and JB knows about it. Tommy loses the support of all the DIKs.

I can see him being responsible for the Cathy and DIKs photos. Why? In EP4 with Cathy Cluck he has his cell phone in his hand and in EP10 when the MC can go to his room he has his cell phone in his hand again. Think about what Vinny once said to Tommy. That he, Vinny, gets things done and Tommy doesn't. Tommy is like a fireman who sets fires himself and then wants to be celebrated as a hero for putting them out.

Chad attacking the MC
In EP1, Rusty told Tommy so he hasn't dared to go head to head with Chad yet. A few well-placed blackmail images could trigger something like that. In EP3, Chad attacks the MC.

Cathy Rooster Cluck
Who did the one on Tommy in EP1 about Chad going head to head? Rusty. Who fought Chad in EP3 and won? The MC. What does Rusty say in EP4. That it was Tommy's idea that no DIK should approach the MC about it.

DIK pictures on campus
Who organized the best Halloween party? The MC. Who wasn't exactly helpful? Tommy. Who doesn't help clean up after the party and prefers to fiddle with their cell phone? Tommy. Who's blaming the preps and distracting all the DIKs from themselves and their own blame for the memorial wall? Tommy.

Tommy will have done the same with the cameras. Why? At the beginning of EP2 we learn that Rusty has already promised Derek the closet. A little later, Tommy is shocked when he finds out who Derek is, namely Maya's brother. We know so Maya knows Tommy and Monica, but we also know Derek so Tommy and him have never met before. But in EP10 we find out so Josy is always looking at an old profile picture of the MC. See where I'm going with this.

Tommy knew the MC's old profile picture from Josy's cell phone and always thought the guy's name was Derek, Maya's brother. Tommy doesn't want one thing, for some guy to make a move on Josy. He talks to Rusty about installing a camera in the closet to compromise Derek (who he thinks is the MC). But then in EP2, at the second party, Tommy finds out who Derek really is. But Tommy couldn't show Rusty the old profile picture of the MC because Tommy doesn't have it. Rusty only goes by the name and Tommy by the profile picture. That's why Tommy is so surprised. The camera doesn't actually use him in relation to Josy anymore. But she still uses it to compromise the real MC.

Tommy is the scumbag.

Last edited:

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Unless she found pity on her father :cautious:,

just like you found pity on her :p:ROFLMAO:, sorry i could not let this one miss:LOL:
[Shit-post mode off] Don't confuse pity and sympathy. There is nothing wrong with being empathetic to friends and, in general, to people in trouble. It doesn't make you Chick and pussy. On the contrary, lack of empathy for others is a mental disorder.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I never turned off the mini-games. Many of them are annoying, while some are good. But now that the mission is completed, I can finally turn them off, find a quiet place and enjoy the sunset:

View attachment 3192132
It is done.
View attachment 3192135
Now over the Christmas holidays I will redo the only 2 runs where I had the minigames activated to deactivate them, they have become too intrusive.

Marley300

Jan 29, 2020
Thats very thoughtful yet you missed a letter small one makes the answer you gave kinda for wrong person
i said Joshy, and said him I clearly in my mind Meant our beloved friend Joshy92 Because he loves Maya so much what will happen when she leave everyone (anything related to Maya leaving make him depress)
and somehow your answer is for Josy nothing less it's a great answer but good to know i need to mention him so we are in the same topic :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Dr.Slime

in my defence, you did write Joshy and not Joshy92, and Josy's name is well known for getting misspelled. She was already Joey, Jose, , Josey , and any other version you can expect :p:ROFLMAO:, so next time be more transparent. and Why would I care about his feeling? anyway?:ROFLMAO:
Ah yes who could forget Josy and all her identical siblings:
Josy, Joey, Josie, José, Josey and Josephine ! :KEK:

Personally, José was always my favourite !
jose.png

But I guess now we can add Josy92 to mix. :ROFLMAO:
Josy92.png

Last edited:

Jacowboy

Aug 8, 2022
It's been 10 episodes.

• Nobody is murdered.
• Nobody is seriously injured.
• Nobody commits suicide.
• Nobody physically attacks their partner.
• Nobody dies from an overdose.
• Nobody is arrested. (in-screen)
• Nobody is cowardly beaten.
• Nobody is raped.
• Nobody gets STDs.
• Nobody loses a family member during the game.
• Nobody gets shot.
• Nobody has an accident.

Nothing shocking ever happens in this game.
Well, the better question is: And why the fuck should any of that stuff happen in this game??? It's supposed to be a fun light-hearted college game... if anything, IMO there's waaaay too much boring bullshit drama with the whole drugs/Vinnie/kindapping thing... I'd really like it if we could get back to dumb feuds & pranks between frats, and parties, and FUN.

I mean, I'm cool with the dumbshit CW-like teen drama, it's always fun, but I couldn't care less about some mediocre plot about drug dealers, or sob backstories of the characters' parents... or worse, completely unnecessary and self-indulgent "interludes" full of characters no one gives a shit about... =/

Reactions: Zeitguerst

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Now over the Christmas holidays I will redo the only 2 runs where I had the minigames activated to deactivate them, they have become too intrusive.
I hope you will enjoy spending all your money of fish tank upgrades :HideThePain:
In Maya's case, it does
View attachment 3192198
Not in Quinn's case of course
Don't be such an unbeliever. Girl just has to get out of her father’s control and her usual comfort zone. Who knows, maybe even Quinn will say, “What an asset I missed out on for my business!” :LOL:
screenshot0120.png

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I hope you will enjoy spending all your money of fish tank upgrades :HideThePain:

Don't be such an unbeliever. Girl just has to get out of her father’s control and her usual comfort zone. Who knows, maybe even Quinn will say, “What an asset I missed out on for my business!” :LOL:
View attachment 3192418
For many chapters the only reason to raise money was Madame, the aquarium is however a step forward

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
Maya has a brother who claims to do everything for her. He should have tried to be a little more confident.
bandicam 2023-12-21 15-41-11-723.gif

jackjack5854

Jul 27, 2018
For many chapters the only reason to raise money was Madame, the aquarium is however a step forward
It's a meh money sink/deposit/mine since it's just fish with no forseeable rewards, low max deposit, and getting money out of it means more mansion free roams, which is boring to me. If it's not for plot porpoises (lol) like: looking for a sus dormie, getting evidence of a DIK being sus, etc. then I'm not interested. Decorating the mansion for Christmas can be done in a quick scene, leaving room for exciting freeroams outside.

den_tiger

Feb 16, 2022
• Nobody is murdered./ True
• Nobody is seriously injured./Define serious if not having almost black eye (Oscar) after Tommy beat him then yeah nothing serious (he maybe side so we ignore him for now)
• Nobody commits suicide./these are college kids have fun they ain't depressed to this point
• Nobody physically attacks their partner./Sage beat the shit out of Chad even him said it in Ep7 he tries to keep straight face she hits hard (Geralt From Rivia your girl hits hard way to go )
• Nobody dies from an overdose./true
• Nobody is arrested. (in-screen)/I don't think Police will get involve in this game so True
• Nobody is cowardly beaten./true
• Nobody is raped./Derek raped Trash can and Tree so yeah
• Nobody gets STDs./Aeirth share her Crabs to most of the DIK's (not STD but kinda close share disease)
• Nobody loses a family member during the game./ Nothing too Dramtic so far but i think something like this will happen with Bailey family
• Nobody gets shot./ Ep11 Vinny by most of us guarantee
• Nobody has an accident./true

Joking aside some of things are not something you will see in this game i think DPC learned from AL to never make that mistake again
Why don't you consider crabs(pubic lice) as an std?

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes