ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
It's literally what i said, Jill got suspicious of Tybalt after MC contradicted him telling he was lying, she already was upset with Tybalt and her trust on him was completely shattered, then AS YOU SAID she went to confront Trent. She didn't bump on him and discovered Tybalt's lies on acident like your first comment said, she went to him on purpose and instigated him to tell her what she already suspected.
Woah, Hold your Horses :LOL:, that is Not True . She not Seek out Trent, she bumps into him. and think, " oh now that you are here, I have something to say . "

Jill comes out of her room, meet with Tybalt.
BeingADIK 2023-12-21 16-15-53-22.jpg
BeingADIK 2023-12-21 16-15-59-64.jpg
She goes to the Bar area , and saw Trent is there,
BeingADIK 2023-12-21 16-16-01-72.jpg
Thinking.....
BeingADIK 2023-12-21 16-16-03-59.jpg
Still Thinking.....:ROFLMAO:
BeingADIK 2023-12-21 16-16-05-47.jpg
Finally, She speak to Him
. BeingADIK 2023-12-21 16-16-08-51.jpg

There is No Jill seeking out the Truth, and searching for Trent for answers, or whatever, it was totally accidental. (y).

and she don't ask any question , she thanks him for not pressing charges, meaning at this point she still believes Tybalt's lies :whistle:
BeingADIK 2023-12-21 16-16-31-36.jpg

Last edited:

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
There is No Jill seeking out the Truth, and searching for Trent for answers, or whatever, it was totally accidental. (y).
So Jill digging for the truth by asking Trent out (because she suspected Tybalt being a liar) is an accident? Uhm...Ok? Jill confronting Trent with what she was told is an accident (because, again, she suspected it was a lie)? Uhm..Ok?

and she don't ask any question , she thanks him for not pressing charges, meaning at this point she still believes Tybalt's lies :whistle:
She was clearly suspecting that Tybalt was lying, but couldn't be sure, so doing it like this is a pretty simple and smart way to find out.

Last edited:

osculim

Aug 21, 2019
Well, I never talked shit about the food. So, explain why she does it anyway.
At the start when you meet Sage if you are dik. You make a joke about the cafeteria food. That pisses her off. Then at the dik party she throws that drink in your face. Then later meeting Bella at the cafeteria and pay for bella's food she is pretty pissed at you aswell and make a snarky remark.

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
First time trying to do an eunuch run, probably turn it into an epic love Zoey save later and holy shit so many things are forced upon you, if this was a lesser game, from a lesser dev it would have gotten a lot of shit on this aspect alone, but what jumped to me the most is why does Maya kiss me if I did everything in my power to not gain any points, picked all the options that lose me points with her and refused to help with her list? :cautious:
screenshot0014.png screenshot0015.png screenshot0017.png screenshot0016.png
Run into dialog I've never seen before, fucking Derek! :KEK:

Side note, Maya does the arm grab pose but she seems to use different arm.

Last edited:

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
So Jill digging for the truth by asking Trent out (because she suspected Tybalt being a liar) is an accident? Uhm...Ok? Jill confronting Trent with what she was told is an accident (because, again, she suspected it was a lie)? Uhm..Ok?
Dude, for fuck sake, it is in the front of your eyes :LOL: . she thanks him for not pressing charges. That's not seeking out any truth. only when Trent say, it's not what happened she is like , well Tybalt said it otherwise.:whistle:

it's fact, it is in the game, I posted the screenshots, this is how it happened, what are you saying these are photoshop, and not actually what happened and written by DPC?! :LOL::ROFLMAO:

StingerWolf

Sep 5, 2017
Man, this episode was the most depressing, negative one so far. I mean I can't tell any couple or friends who are at best confused if not completely down in this one. It is like DPC would be that shitty cat Fluffy with that wineglass...

• Haha
Reactions: KАRАMBA

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
Dude, for fuck sake, it is in the front of your eyes :LOL: . she thanks him for not pressing charges. That's not seeking out any truth. only when Trent say, it's not what happened she is like , well Tybalt said it otherwise.:whistle:

it's fact, it is in the game, I posted the screenshots, this is how it happened, what are you saying these are photoshop, and not actually what happened and written by DPC?! :LOL::ROFLMAO:
Are you that naive? It literally is the best way for her to find out about what really went down. She didn't just say that to thank Trent, she said it on purpose to find out if it's true or not. Doesn't require a rocket scientist to see through that.

That is also why you got multiple renders of her just standing there, thinking. She's simply done it in a smart way to not cause any more trouble incase it had turned out that Tybalt was actually telling the truth which, like I said, she suspected otherwise.

Luvsgettinghd

Jul 20, 2018
Are you that naive? It literally is the best way for her to find out about what really went down. She didn't just say that to thank Trent, she said it on purpose to find out if it's true or not. Doesn't require a rocket scientist to see through that.

Oh so now she is a mastermind? I thought she was dumb and too stupid for words. Just look at the scenes. Don't read anything into what might be going on in her mind. They tell the story.

Reactions: ChipLecsap

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
Oh so now she is a mastermind? I thought she was dumb and too stupid for words. Just look at the scenes. Don't read anything into what might be going on in her mind. They tell the story.
If this is what makes a mastermind for you, then...well, not the brightest candle on the birthday cake I guess.

osculim

Aug 21, 2019

That is also why you got multiple renders of her just standing there, thinking. She's simply done it in a smart way to not cause any more trouble incase it had turned out that Tybalt was actually telling the truth which, like I said, she suspected otherwise.
I'm with ChipLecsap on this one. She clearly did not go to see Trent to find out anything. The dialogue clearly said. Tybald was annoying her again and she went to the bar to get away from him. It also says she ran into Trent there. She did not seek him out. Since he was there she just thanked him for not pressing charges that day. There was no deliberate investigation from her. She still believed Tybald over you.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
No. the truth is, that at this point part of Jill is still believe that thing what Tybalt said where true , especially, because of the photo she saw of MC in his mask, accusing him of stole her panties .

When Trent respond with answer that didn't support Tybalt, that is when she start to realize and continue the conversation, which lead to the confrontation with Tyblat, and finally Jill see the full picture about Tyblat like everyone else.

This is Why she actually apologize to MC and admit, He was Right all along.

There is no mastermind Investigator Jill :ROFLMAO: , it was all an accident, she just had an accidental opportunity to talk with Trent.

If this was Jill from Season 1, She would have already Talked with him, just like she went behind MC's back and talk with the school board. But in episode 6, her character shifted, and up until this point she was still believing some of Tybalt's lies.

and this is exactly what and how it happened, and how it is in the Game, written by DPC.
:coffee::coffee:

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
I'm with ChipLecsap on this one. She clearly did not go to see Trent to find out anything. The dialogue clearly said. Tybald was annoying her again and she went to the bar to get away from him. It also says she ran into Trent there. She did not seek him out. Since he was there she just thanked him for not pressing charges that day. There was no deliberate investigation from her. She still believed Tybald over you.
I never said she was seeking him out, but it's pretty clear that Jill was torn between the two stories she was told, not knowing what to believe. When she saw Trent she simply thought about how to address this. Again, that's why she's deep in thought which is portrayed by DPC in those multiple renders of her looking at Trent, thinking of what to say. I mean... come on. lol

ciberma7865

Jan 13, 2020
All social circle doesn't work the same way. By doing what she does Jill escape having to answer accusing Tybalt. It's the best way for her to know the truth. If Tybalt said the truth then she just show gracefulness and "remorse" if not she get the true. Win-Win for her

osculim

Aug 21, 2019
No. the truth is, that at this point part of Jill is still believe that thing what Tybalt said where true , especially, because of the photo she saw of MC in his mask, accusing him of stole her panties .

When Trent respond with answer that didn't support Tybalt, that is when she start to realize and continue the conversation, wihc lead to the confrontation wiht Tyblat, and finally Jill see the full picture about Tyblat like everyone else.

This is Why she actually apologize to MC and admit, He was Right all along.

There is no mastermind Investigator Jill :ROFLMAO: , it was all an accident, she just had an accidental opportunity to talk with Trent.

If this was Jill from Season 1, She would have already Talked with him, just like she went behind MC's back and talk with the school board. But in episode 6, her character shifted, and up until this point she was still believing some of Tybalt's lies.

and this is exactly what and how it happened, and how it is in the Game, written by DPC.
:coffee::coffee:
Calling Jill a mastermind is offensive to all dumb people out there :ROFLMAO:

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021

When Trent respond with answer that didn't support Tybalt, that is when she start to realize and continue the conversation, wihc lead to the confrontation wiht Tyblat, and finally Jill see the full picture about Tyblat like everyone else.
Exactly what I was saying. She didn't know for sure but suspected that Tybalt may have been lying, especially seeing his behavior in previous episodes. This is normal human behavior...like what?

That is exactly why she talked to Trent the way she did. You can't pretend not to get that, can you???

osculim

Aug 21, 2019
I never said she was seeking him out, but it's pretty clear that Jill was torn between the two stories she was told, not knowing what to believe. When she saw Trent she simply thought about how to address this. Again, that's why she's deep in thought which is portrayed by DPC in those multiple renders of her looking at Trent, thinking of what to say. I mean... come on. lol
So it took her a bunch of episodes to make up her mind is what you tell us. Just admit she is as dumb as a brick:ROFLMAO:

always86

Mar 19, 2020
I hope you will enjoy spending all your money of fish tank upgrades :HideThePain:

Don't be such an unbeliever. Girl just has to get out of her father’s control and her usual comfort zone. Who knows, maybe even Quinn will say, “What an asset I missed out on for my business!” :LOL:
View attachment 3192418
One of the things a liked about this episode was the hand jobs.

Woah, Hold your Horses :LOL:, that is Not True . She not Seek out Trent, she bumps into him. and think, " oh now that you are here, I have something to say . "

Jill comes out of her room, meet with Tybalt.
View attachment 3192774
View attachment 3192778
She goes to the Bar area , and saw Trent is there,
View attachment 3192780
Thinking.....
View attachment 3192781
Still Thinking.....:ROFLMAO:
View attachment 3192782
Finally, She speak to Him
. View attachment 3192786

View attachment 3192834
I took that as her being suspicious, and trying to establish the truth without wanting to let on that she didn’t believe Tybalt.

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Still, I'm sure that most win path to stop Patrick is to steal Maya for solo.
Maya gets the man she is most comfortable with and loves. Patrick stop being butthurt because his daughter have “wrong” orientation and sees that she has found herself a worthy young man. The loan blackmail problem appears senseless.
Or Josy gets MC it does the same thing

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
So it took her a bunch of episodes to make up her mind is what you tell us. Just admit she is as dumb as a brick:ROFLMAO:
I don't give a flying fuck if she's acting dumb or smart or whatever way. All I'm saying is that the way she did it was a smart move and most people would likely have acted this way if they had suspicions.

Reactions: El Rav
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes