Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
How about a little compromise?
Jill wasn't smart throughout Season 2. She was a damn naive girl in the bubble her parents raised her in. Even the ME Quarians, who spent their childhood in a sterile isolated chamber, were not as alienated from the world as Jill. :LOL: Maybe in Season 2 we opened her naive side, or maybe DPC just broke her writing for the sake of audience that likes extreme vanilla romance. But at the end of Season 2, Jill began to change - at first she was able to stand up for herself by roasting Tybalt, and in Ep. 9 everything is quite weird - we see two different versions of Jill depending on the brunch. Retarded Jill/Cool Jill.
It seems that the DPC himself was confused and didn't know how to write to Jill further. In Ep.10, he seems to have made the decision to slowly change her into normal - Jill began to doubt and ask questions, not believing everything that she was told. It's not like she trusts Tybalt after what he did, but she doesn't trust MC completely because our guy really did some stupid retard things. Breaking into Jill's room and keeping it from her, even for the sake of Hell Week - well, I doubted whether you could trust a person who secretly entered your home. "You doing good things, you doing bad things. I don't know what to believe. I thought I knew you." Correction: if you are Jill's boyfriend, she believes you because she knows you better and feels emotional attachment, but she is still not happy with your action and arranges a serious conversation.
We can argue all we want about that scene where Jill runs into Trent, but it seems absurd to me that she just decided to thank him. Jill could have accidentally bumped into Trent at the bar, but Chip showed screenshots - they show that she's thinking. Thinking about what to say and how to ask a trick question because she doubts Tybalt? Maybe we got used to the mentally retarded Jill, that when the DPC decided to start changing her for the better, we still, by inertia, have a low opinion of her?
I just hope that he doesn't break the character in the future and continues to develop her. At least in her lewd scene there is a light at the end of the tunnel and Jill tries kinky things that she doesn't mind. No one would have believed it a year ago if I said: hey guys, in Jill’s next scene we’ll give her a juicy cumshot right on her face. :p
Maybe Jill is bipolar and has retarded day's because she forgets to take her medicine

Kodek

Jun 26, 2017
Woah, Hold your Horses :LOL:, that is Not True . She not Seek out Trent, she bumps into him. and think, " oh now that you are here, I have something to say . "

Jill comes out of her room, meet with Tybalt.
View attachment 3192774
View attachment 3192778
She goes to the Bar area , and saw Trent is there,
View attachment 3192780
Thinking.....
View attachment 3192781
Still Thinking.....:ROFLMAO:
View attachment 3192782
Finally, She speak to Him
. View attachment 3192786

There is No Jill seeking out the Truth, and searching for Trent for answers, or whatever, it was totally accidental. (y).

and she don't ask any question , she thanks him for not pressing charges, meaning at this point she still believes Tybalt's lies :whistle:
View attachment 3192834
No, she conciously talked to Trent, fishing for something. That was no acident. Jill remembered what Tybalt said about Trent and even since MC raised doubts about Tybalt being honest Jill has been thinking about everything he said to her. She fished for info when she thanked him, she wanted him to either deny or agree with her statement.
She could've thanked him many times before i believe, but she choose to do so right after MC raised some blatants problems with Tybalt's statements.
And her thinking face further solidifies this thought in my mind, she was figuring the best way to approach Trent to confirm her doubts and thanking him was what she settled with... it's a neutral way of approaching the matter, so she wouldn't create problems in the house nor give Tybalt any ammunition agaisnt her. Jill is still like this... she will always overthink everything instead of honestly and directly approach something, she will always choose the route with the lesser ammount of bumps and problems.

Maybe i can accept she bumped into Trent with some strech since they live in the same house and Jill never ever bumped into him before during the period between Tybalt acusations and this even. This even have evidence i believe. It's dumb, but DPC is not a mastermind of writing dialogues. But Jill not actively trying to find the truth about what MC said is simply a disservice to her development in ep 8 and this ep. She is not so naive anymore.

Last edited:

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
If you think that my opinion of characters doesn't change no matter what they do, then you're wrong.
What exactly Maya did, that changed your view on her in this episode?:unsure: I mean something she achieved it , not that you learned her mother situation, and start to feel sorry for her . Oh, right, I forgot she didn't put on a lingerie :ROFLMAO:

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
Jill might be dumb, or she might be smart that's not important.
What is important is the fact that she is smoking hot.
I must admit the obvious, Jill is an unusual girl.
The vibes of sexuality emanate from her. And apparently very much.
So much so that Tybalt could smell her underwear from a closed drawer.
screenshot0011.png
Hmmm...
Or maybe she's just a stinker?
I don't know.
47353.gif
It's a mystery.

osculim

Aug 21, 2019
She coincidently bump into Trent right after

No, she conciously talked to Trent, fishing for something. That was no acident. Jill remembered what Tybalt said about Trent and even since MC raised doubts about Tybalt being honest Jill has been thinking about everything he said to her. She fished for info when she thanked him, she wanted him to either deny or agree with her statement.
She could've thanked him many times before i believe, but she choose to do so right after MC raised some blatants problems with Tybalt's statements.
And her thinking face further solidifies this thought in my mind, she was figuring the best way to approach Trent to confirm her doubts and thanking him was what she settled with... it's a neutral way of approaching the matter, so she wouldn't create problems in the house nor give Tybalt any ammunition agaisnt her. Jill is still like this... she will always overthink everything instead of honestly and directly approach something, she will always choose the route with the lesser ammount of bumps and problems.

Maybe i can accept she bumped into Trent with some strech since they live in the same house and Jill never ever bumped into him before during the period between Tybalt acusations and this even. This even have evidence i believe. It's dumb, but DPC is not a mastermind of writing dialogues. But Jill not actively trying to find the truth about what MC said is simply a disservice to her development in ep 8 and this ep. She is not so naive anymore.
Once again you are missing something. She did not seek him out. Dialogue clearly said Tybald was annoying her and she went down to get away from him. That is fact. Trent just happened to be there. She just thanked him for not pressing charges. Which also clearly means she still believed Tybald because he told her it was Trent that wanted to press charges.

Reactions: ChipLecsap

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
What exactly Maya did, that changed your view on her in this episode?:unsure: I mean something she achieved it , not that you learned her mother situation, and start to feel sorry for her . Oh, right, I forgot she didn't put on a lingerie :ROFLMAO:
Sure. Read if you want.
Maya review

Oh, right, I forgot she didn't put on a lingerie :ROFLMAO:
How easy to get you burned. You can continue this, it’s extremely funny to see this kindergarten, of all the simps on F95 you are the most comical. :ROFLMAO:

osculim

Aug 21, 2019
Yeah, Quinn.

....and now we wait.
Sure buddy keep telling yourself that. No one is gonna come at ye. We all know the truth. No need to prove anything :ROFLMAO: You know what will be really funny. It is if DPC written in Lilly to take over the whole drug thing because he is planning to kill off Quinn for shock value. That would be jubilant day indeed. That junky needs to go.

Reactions: DarkLords00

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
How easy to get you burned. You can continue this, it’s extremely funny to see this kindergarten, of all the simps on F95 you are the most comical. :ROFLMAO:
don't flatter yourself :ROFLMAO:. its either this, or reading about Jill being a genius mastermind :LOL:.

soon the feeling for the episode goes away, and I move on too, I don't like this episode that much either anyway. ;)

Kodek

Jun 26, 2017
Ha Ha Ha Ha! You are such a moron. Look who is talking about being dumb. I never said she went to confront Trent. She did instigate him into confronting Tybalt about him telling her that Trent was being petty. That doesn't make her dumb or stupid in my opinion. It makes her smarter than what you claim her to be. Thank you for the compliment. I did prove my point. You just don't see it. You just proved my point by saying "Jill instigated Trent into confronting Tybalt".

She doesn't like the way he has been acting around the mansion and found a way to try to put a stop to it if what the MC told her was true then lets get others involved and put a stop to it. As the two of them are walking up the stairs to confront Tybalt they are talking about his actions being less than acceptable, especially for a president of the fraternity.
I don't know where in my comment you got that i was confirming yours? Also you said and i quote: "She didn't think to confront anyone about it until she saw the pictures posted from the DIK Hell Week..."
Which is exactly what i said, after MC raised doubts about what Tybalt said, Jill has been thinking about it and when she found Trent.

She instigated the truth out of him by thanking him, simply because he could either deny or agree with her statements which would confirm her doubts. Why would she choose to thank him right now instead of any moment before? It's been months already. Afterwards she just keep pushing foward the argument by saying what Tybalt said to her about Trent.

The only part of your whole argument i can agree is that she maybe bumped into him by accident, it's dumb and farfetched but again, DPC is not reallt a mastermind of dialogues. So stop bashing your head into your keyboard and trying to come up with smart comebacks because you can't from what i've seen, let the adult do the arguing and just nod your head.

Last edited:

saynotoNTR

Mar 17, 2021
Jill wasn't smart throughout Season 2. She was a damn naive girl in the bubble her parents raised her in. Even the ME Quarians, who spent their childhood in a sterile isolated chamber, were not as alienated from the world as Jill. :LOL: Maybe in Season 2 we opened her naive side, or maybe DPC just broke her writing for the sake of audience that likes extreme vanilla romance. But at the end of Season 2, Jill began to change - at first she was able to stand up for herself by roasting Tybalt, and in Ep. 9 everything is quite weird - we see two different versions of Jill depending on the brunch. Retarded Jill/Cool Jill.
I don't want to be devil's advocate here, but... the truth is that the characters in BaDIK look like the guys from the March of the Rejects - they're all fucking retards.

They need to be retarded, some more than others, otherwise the plot wouldn't work and BaDIK would end in SEASON 1. When I say that everyone is retarded, it's without exception, from the MC to the girls in the game (especially the MG).

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes