Luvsgettinghd

Jul 20, 2018
Once again you are missing something. She did not seek him out. Dialogue clearly said Tybald was annoying her and she went down to get away from him. That is fact. Trent just happened to be there. She just thanked him for not pressing charges. Which also clearly means she still believed Tybald because he told her it was Trent that wanted to press charges.
This was all brought about after seeing the pictures of the DIk Hell week actions posted on the walls. That is when she asked the MC about them and then decided to thank Trent for not pressing charges for the MC starting a fire at the preps party. Which she was told had happened by her so called friend Tybalt. a man that she has known for the past 2 years. Now she is beginning to see what everyone else already knows. Tybalt is a CUNT. lol

travelman

Dec 14, 2018
Sure buddy keep telling yourself that. No one is gonna come at ye. We all know the truth. No need to prove anything :ROFLMAO: You know what will be really funny. It is if DPC written in Lilly to take over the whole drug thing because he is planning to kill off Quinn for shock value. That would be jubilant day indeed. That junky needs to go.
No that would be great actually, I'm team Lily. Game is setting up MC and Lily as new Tommy and Quinn but not annoying and I'm all for it.

osculim

Aug 21, 2019
This was all brought about after seeing the pictures of the DIk Hell week actions posted on the walls. That is when she asked the MC about them and then decided to thank Trent for not pressing charges for the MC starting a fire at the preps party. Which she was told had happened by her so called friend Tybalt. a man that she has known for the past 2 years. Now she is beginning to see what everyone else already knows. Tybalt is a CUNT. lol
Well at least we all agree Tybald is a CUNT. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Kodek

Kodek

Jun 26, 2017
Once again you are missing something. She did not seek him out. Dialogue clearly said Tybald was annoying her and she went down to get away from him. That is fact. Trent just happened to be there. She just thanked him for not pressing charges. Which also clearly means she still believed Tybald because he told her it was Trent that wanted to press charges.
I already said in my comment i accept she bumbed into Trent accidently, there's even evidence of that. But she didn't thank him without having ulterior reasons... she could've thanked him way before in the game, yet she choose to do so right after the MC raised her doubts about Tybalts.

Anyways, i think having dialogue proof is better than trying to force my point with not much evidence so here:
Jill MC barbecue 1.png Jill MC barbecue 2.png Jill MC barbecue 3.png

This dialogue with MC at the barbecue clearly shows that Jill asked Trent about what Tybalt said on purpose. She didn't thank him, she wanted to fish for the truth and that's the reason she even talked to Trent to begin with.

But she bumped into him, this i accept. She maybe didn't seek him on purpose but she did fish for info. She's not that same naive girl from before, you guys are taking away too much credit from her.

saynotoNTR

Mar 17, 2021
Jill must smell good, I always suspected she smelled like watermelon. Maybe that's why Tybalt uses a watermelon and not a papaya? If you put a papaya in the microwave it becomes soft and warm... it's more pleasant than sticking your dick in a watermelon... at least that's what my friend said... I-I have no idea until point this is true.

osculim

Aug 21, 2019
I already said in my comment i accept she bumbed into Trent accidently, there's even evidence of that. But she didn't thank him without having ulterior reasons... she could've thanked him way before in the game, yet she choose to do so right after the MC raised her doubts about Tybalts.

Anyways, i think having dialogue proof is better than trying to force my point with not much evidence so here:
View attachment 3193040 View attachment 3193041 View attachment 3193042

This dialogue with MC at the barbecue clearly shows that Jill asked Trent about what Tybalt said on purpose. She didn't thank him, she wanted to fish for the truth and that's the reason she even talked to Trent to begin with.

But she bumped into him, this i accept. She maybe didn't seek him on purpose but she did fish for info. She's not that same naive girl from before, you guys are taking away too much credit from her.
Sure but it also help to have that prove in chronological order. This dialogue came long after the Trent talk. Where she heard the truth. So things are different at this point. Pulling out this dialogue screens are totally null and void in the argument now.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
I don't want to be devil's advocate here, but... the truth is that the characters in BaDIK look like the guys from the March of the Rejects - they're all fucking retards.

They need to be retarded, some more than others, otherwise the plot wouldn't work and BaDIK would end in SEASON 1. When I say that everyone is retarded, it's without exception, from the MC to the girls in the game (especially the MG).
I watched a lot of “sinful” reviews of films, TV series and games, where the author tries to look for inconsistencies from the point of view of a logical person in the real world. And it turns out that many of these works collapse in this case and could have ended even in the early stages of the script.

Try it with Sage. Much more funny.
screenshot0705.png

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018

View attachment 3193040 View attachment 3193041 View attachment 3193042

I think you are giving her too much. This thing should have been actively seeked by her all the way back in ep5, there is a reason most being a dik players hate this and Maya's loan the most out of all the story lines, because you have to perform a lobotomy on yourself to be able to suspend your disbelief.

Kodek

Jun 26, 2017
Sure but it also help to have that prove in chronological order. This dialogue came long after the Trent talk. Where she heard the truth. So things are different at this point. Pulling out this dialogue screens are totally null and void in the argument now.
Yeah, if she had thanked him she would have said: "I went to thank him for not pressing charges against you but he said that Tybalt was the one being petty and wanting to press charges."
Also, this came one day after the Trent talk maybe? Why do you say like it passed months?

As much as you've based your point in the dialogue posted by Chip, i'm also using dialogue to further reinforce my point. So you want me to accept that one dialogue is valid as evidence as long as it agrees with you but any dialogue that is against your point is null and invalid?

Okay... why people can't just have a normal discussion here? They just want to be right no matter what. I accepted that i was wrong about Jill not bumping into Trent because there's dialogue evidence of that. Either find a dialogue that prove your point or bring DPC here, then i can once again accept i was wrong.

Kodek

Jun 26, 2017
I think you are giving her too much. This thing should have been actively seeked by her all the way back in ep5, there is a reason most being a dik players hate this and Maya's loan the most out of all the story lines, because you have to perform a lobotomy on yourself to be able to suspend your disbelief.
That's how the whole character development thingy work, she wouldn't have seeked this out before, but now she does because she has grown as a character.

I'm giving her the credits she's due. Jill is one of my favorites so i won't try to make her be something she is not. She's still naive and still overthinks things that are supposed to be more simple, but she is growing and i won't deny that.

saynotoNTR

Mar 17, 2021
Okay... why people can't just have a normal discussion here? They just want to be right no matter what.
It's not about “wanting to be right”, it's about not wanting to admit that their opinion or understanding may be wrong.

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
Are you that naive? It literally is the best way for her to find out about what really went down. She didn't just say that to thank Trent, she said it on purpose to find out if it's true or not. Doesn't require a rocket scientist to see through that.

That is also why you got multiple renders of her just standing there, thinking. She's simply done it in a smart way to not cause any more trouble incase it had turned out that Tybalt was actually telling the truth which, like I said, she suspected otherwise.
While in another story your suggestion might make sense, the problem here is Jill as you see it is completely inconsistent with the way Jill has been written by DPC. She's a rich but naïve girl, too trusting without guile. She wouldn't know how to think those thoughts, let alone act that way.

Dr.Slime

Nov 15, 2022
I'm off doing some shit and yall guys switch topics so fast it was Josy then after reading it was Tybalt now it's Jill someone give me recap where i start i'm missing a lot apparently

Holly shit I didn't even think of that. How hard it could have been, to read those god damn documents one day when daddy is not home.

GOD, How Fucking Stupid this Storyline trully is, but that is what happens, when you creat an echo chamber and banning everyone form you patreon and discord. None ask the right qestion, what could lead you to improve as a writer, right DPC ?:whistle::ROFLMAO:
I agree with this the story give you the Best roller-coaster ever for free all you gotta take is 1 year and you would be surprised
one year from now the Drug dealer and the one responsible for the all the shit is Madam for some reason

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes