NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
She made progress(tainted by the banana arc) for 1 episode and the ending minutes of ep8 and now she just regresses for no reason other than DPC can't do any drama that isn't cheap, apparently. Sure she comes around and apologizes by the end, but you can bet your ass she will doubt the MC some more by the season's end. Bookmark it!

saynotoNTR

Mar 17, 2021
They could but do you really think Quinn will ever help Maya. Damn she would probably go straight to Patrick to screw with Maya
The MC didn't need to say it was for Maya, but I understood what you meant and it was just a joke I made. But... jokes aside, deep down we know that DPC wrote the plot like this so the MC could get fucked at the end of the day. As the MC said, it should be Derek who steals the contracts and not him.

It was clear that DPC forced a way to put the MC in a dead end. This is all just so that when the MC gets screwed, the people who supported this plan (Derek, Maya, Josy, Jill and Bella) will have a guilty conscience. :rolleyes:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: dalli_x and Bleiu

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
She made progress(tainted by the banana arc) for 1 episode and the ending minutes of ep8 and now she just regresses for no reason other than DPC can't do any drama that isn't cheap, apparently. Sure she comes around and apologizes by the end, but you can bet your ass she will doubt the MC some more by the season's end. Bookmark it!

she will , once she understand that Bianca wants the D of MC :whistle::LOL:

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
The MC didn't need to say it was for Maya, but I understood what you meant and it was just a joke I made. But... jokes aside, deep down we know that DPC wrote the plot like this so the MC could get fucked at the end of the day. As the MC said, it should be Derek who steals the contracts and not him.

It was clear that DPC forced a way to put the MC in a dead end. This is all just so that when the MC gets screwed, the people who supported this plan (Derek, Maya, Josy, Jill and Bella) will have a guilty conscience. :rolleyes:
pointing-upward (1).png
All the flashbacks with LI telling him to not get in trouble, it can't get more on the nose than that.

Prison arc inc, with Quinn getting an intricate tattoo on her back for unknown reasons and then attempting to rob a bank but she mysteriously lets herself get caught. Oh, and she tells everyone she has a massive veiny cock and they trust her, since its 2023 and we #believewomen and that way she gets put in the same prison as the MC.

StingerWolf

Sep 5, 2017
But but but this is a DPC game! How dare you mention there are plot holes! It's not possible! Everything from him is unquestionably the best, from the unbelievably gigantic non-plot holes to absolutely top notch lack of depth of field graphics. And of course we must not forget the fragrance of his farts... :ROFLMAO:

If you can't smell my sarcasm you must have you head so far up DPC's derrière that you are not just smelling but inhaling his farts!
I have no issues with the graphics, framerate whatever. What I DO notice is the models. Many have faces that are more scary than hot. Guessing because of the generation of daz models. Josy, Quinn, some sidegirls have the better or best faces. And then wie have Cathy, Jill, Maya, Sage, Nora(omg scary), Sandy a monster as well etc. with their rectangle or triangle faces. Hell even Bella looks like a blowup doll when she opens her mouth, but is hot with closed mouth. These are very noticable things. It might have been ok in 2018(no it wasn't) , but now...And the plot, you got that.

saynotoNTR

Mar 17, 2021
View attachment 3193175
All the flashbacks with LI telling him to not get in trouble, it can't get more on the nose than that.

Prison arc inc, with Quinn getting an intricate tattoo on her back for unknown reasons and then attempting to rob a bank but she mysteriously lets herself get caught. Oh, and she tells everyone she has a massive veiny cock and they trust her, since its 2023 and we #believewomen and that way she gets put in the same prison as the MC.
The MC should dump these bitches and hang out with the real homies. MC, Chad, Troy, Magnar, Gordon and Christian already create a better Avenger-like scene than the one we had with Maya.

And the scene after the credits would be Steve's return, him in his Mustang, waiting for us all to get in. HOLY SHIT! I even got goosebumps just thinking about that fucking scene!

STracer

Dec 16, 2023
It crashes just a few minutes into the game....after clicking to advance the frames it just crashes to desktop.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
The MC should dump these bitches and hang out with the real homies. MC, Chad, Troy, Magnar, Gordon and Christian already create a better Avenger-like scene than the one we had with Maya.

And the scene after the credits would be Steve's return, him in his Mustang, waiting for us all to get in. HOLY SHIT! I even got goosebumps just thinking about that fucking scene!
BeingADIK 2023-12-18 21-58-29-97.jpg

StingerWolf

Sep 5, 2017

No homo.

• Haha
Reactions: saynotoNTR

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018

Not sure if the cause of those goosebumps is excitement or fright.

• Haha
Reactions: saynotoNTR

NH1980

Feb 3, 2023
Any tips on the new-style BRAWLER introduced in Episode 10.

Until now BRAWLER has been no problem for me, but with this new style, even with the lower difficulty selected and the easiest opponent selected (Troy), I find I don't get time to complete any move and just end up getting massacred every time.

Appreciate any tips.

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
Wat ? :oops:
What the hell did I just read ?
ComplicatedNarrowIsabellinewheatear-max-1mb.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Bleiu
Sep 14, 2023
Maybe i can accept she bumped into Trent with some strech since they live in the same house and Jill never ever bumped into him before during the period between Tybalt acusations and this even. This even have evidence i believe. It's dumb, but DPC is not a mastermind of writing dialogues. But Jill not actively trying to find the truth about what MC said is simply a disservice to her development in ep 8 and this ep. She is not so naive anymore.
I'd say that she never talked to Trent previously because she never felt any need to thank Trent for anything, if anything she would have believed what Tybalt told her, and as such she would have seen Trent as someone who was a petty asshole, who would think to thank a petty asshole who wants to destroy someone you care about? And given those circumstances she'd just avoid having the conversation.

StingerWolf

Sep 5, 2017

Until now BRAWLER has been no problem for me, but with this new style, even with the lower difficulty selected and the easiest opponent selected (Troy), I find I don't get time to complete any move and just end up getting massacred every time.

Appreciate any tips.
I have beaten every opponent on every occasion, it is my favourite minigame. I think your problem is the difficulty. Just check it in the main menu where you can save, it should be on HARD. Change it and you will have a blast like I did. After that it is really not that diffcult, just beat the guys in diffculty order while skilling up. Max out speed ASAP.

Reactions: Leonin
Sep 14, 2023

Appreciate any tips.
Get an Adderall prescription.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes