shayan

Apr 20, 2017
My friends, I have not played this game before and I want to start it. Can anyone tell me if I should download Episode 9 or Season 3 Interlude + Episode 10 after doing Episode 1 and Episode 2?

I also apologize for my poor English, I hope you understand what I mean

dezokokotar

Jan 7, 2018
My friends, I have not played this game before and I want to start it. Can anyone tell me if I should download Episode 9 or Season 3 Interlude + Episode 10 after doing Episode 1 and Episode 2?

I also apologize for my poor English, I hope you understand what I mean
First play " Season 1 - 2 " (this includes Episodes 1-8)
And then " Season 3 Interlude + Episode 10 " (this includes Interlude and Episodes 9-10 )

Kodek

Jun 26, 2017
It is simple the dialogue is there. It is fact. If it bothers anyone so much they can go look for it themselves. I made my point. You made yours and its done. As for you saying people don't want to have normal discussions and always want to be right. Then you should have hard look at yourself aswell. You are doing the exact same thing as any of us. But yeah this whole topic is getting boring as hell. Lets just agree to disagree and move on to the next thing to fight about;)
I like arguing and see people arguing, it's fun when both sides have good arguments, plus i not ashamed to admit when i'm wrong.

But for sure, let's agree to disagree. It's the better decision most of the times.

buggs

Apr 24, 2020
Any tips on the new-style BRAWLER introduced in Episode 10.

Until now BRAWLER has been no problem for me, but with this new style, even with the lower difficulty selected and the easiest opponent selected (Troy), I find I don't get time to complete any move and just end up getting massacred every time.

Appreciate any tips.
If you're having a rough time and are on normal difficulty, my recommendation is to get your stamina to 3 and if you have any extra skillpoints I personally prioritized power and then counter, but if you're on hard difficulty or having issues with timing you might want speed. Rage is underpowered right now and I think it's better to conserve your stamina for dodges so you can get more hits off without taking too much damage from blocking. It's fine to use the strong punches that use stamina sometimes, but it's important that you're getting a dodge almost every time or else higher-level opponents are probably just gonna hit you enough times to knock you out even if you are successfully blocking.
Best advice I can give, other than just practicing quicker reactions lol.

Afapp

Aug 4, 2021
Again, Good episode.

Still trying to figure out, why 3 lewd scene spaces for Madame.

3 lewd events to put in and that was the go-to?
I cannot get the madame scenes to start. I have several others routes with a VIP pass, but no call or text options with Madame Rose. What am I missing? I am not going back to ep 7 to play through for that!

Tadpol

Mar 22, 2021
But... jokes aside, deep down we know that DPC wrote the plot like this so the MC could get fucked at the end of the day. As the MC said, it should be Derek who steals the contracts and not him.
It was also written that way because the player needed to see through the MC's eyes what was going on in the Bailey family. The sick mother, the abusive father, it has more impact when the MC sees it.

If you don't have the MC at that dinner, you don't have the scene at the end with Derek crying.

DPC has put too many characters with a story in his game. On top of that, he wants to give them depth, and it's getting complicated to make everything fit perfectly.

noahsombrero

Aug 9, 2023
So it took her a bunch of episodes to make up her mind is what you tell us. Just admit she is as dumb as a brick:ROFLMAO:
It hasn't been that long since she finally could stand up to tyballs and say, hell no I won't marry you. And now she is realizing that she can't believe the fucker either.

As Bella says, she hopes Jill can find out who she is soon. Well, she is. She is growing up. As all of us did at one point, some more late than others. The problem with growing up is that you tend to forget what it was like to be you before that.

The thing about this game is He quit his Job to focus on the game (only this) it's not wrong to focus alone on it but the problem is he is doing just stretched too much too the point where "yeah where am i going now?" like some movies or Series they just don't know when to stop the money is good but at least sit with yourself focus on the writings more like you do with the renders it will be one hella of story
he is now just piling this up without even take good look on it
DPC had a good idea with this plot. Good ideas are rare. So, when he finally lets BAD end, he must think of an idea at least as good to continue his life style. As somebody said, don't get yourself in the position where you owe the world a new hit (musical, novel, song, video game, movie) every so many years. DPC has stretched this out more than most can get away with, but the end must come.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
I cannot get the madame scenes to start. I have several others routes with a VIP pass, but no call or text options with Madame Rose. What am I missing? I am not going back to ep 7 to play through for that!
I got the VIP, but I never used it. So, I never met her. No big loss for me. I've got Rio and hopefully Zoey later. lol

Kodek

Jun 26, 2017
I'd say that she never talked to Trent previously because she never felt any need to thank Trent for anything, if anything she would have believed what Tybalt told her, and as such she would have seen Trent as someone who was a petty asshole, who would think to thank a petty asshole who wants to destroy someone you care about? And given those circumstances she'd just avoid having the conversation.
That does feel like early seasons Jill for sure. Maybe she would personally go and deal with Trent as she is now, but as she was before she would probably choose the non-conflict route then try to deal with Trent.

She still have miles to go though. That's what happens when you don't have a spine for most of your life and finally decides to grow one, it's a slow process.

The Dick

Oct 22, 2022
So a girl should never cry after a breakup and just forget she ever had feelings and never have feelings about anything ever again and just be dead inside the rest of her life why because no one should ever feel anything about anything. Lose a boyfriend/girlfriend so what, Parent dies what did you think was going to happen, lose a love one what ever everyone dies. :Kappa:
No. Mrs. Kennedy forbids it.

screenshot0104.jpg

screenshot0105.jpg

screenshot0106.jpg

Dr.Slime

Nov 15, 2022
wow She actually dumped you damn thats rough

joking aside you need the pass and visit the pinkrose club thats all
but hey it aint worth it just saying

crugh2112

Oct 9, 2017
Any tips on the new-style BRAWLER introduced in Episode 10.

Until now BRAWLER has been no problem for me, but with this new style, even with the lower difficulty selected and the easiest opponent selected (Troy), I find I don't get time to complete any move and just end up getting massacred every time.

Appreciate any tips.
Make sure you click twice when switching to normal speed. You click to change and then click again to confirm.

Kodek

Jun 26, 2017
wow She actually dumped you damn thats rough

joking aside you need the pass and visit the pinkrose club thats all
but hey it aint worth it just saying
I remember i didn't even knew Madame was a thing before ep 8. Then i cheerfully went to get the scenes... and it was just another MILF with the same kind of sex scenes.

She's not even hot for the MILF standard of the game... when i saw the name Madame i immediately thought of some BDSM or dominatrix stuff and was excited for something different.
Needless to say my expectations were not met and my day was ruined.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes