ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
I don't want to be devil's advocate here, but... the truth is that the characters in BaDIK look like the guys from the March of the Rejects - they're all fucking retards.
They are, essentially, human -- the bulk of problems people experience in rl is in large part due to "people all being fucking retards" i.e. avoiding to communicate. Either because they opt not to, because the other party opts not to, or it doesn't occur to them to do that in the first place.

Reactions: Brainfurt

OSR

Jan 10, 2020
Is it possible to be on Jill's path on DIK or Neutral affinity or is her path limited only to Chick affinity?

StingerWolf

Sep 5, 2017
Am I the only who felt, that the quality of the plot with stealing the contract was that of Scooby gang chase sequence with doors and everything? Not to mention the logic...I mean, that man is probably not 24/7 at home, they could have stolen that contract on such an occasion and not like...they did. Great game, but it shows, DPC is bad a plots and is really there to make the life of our favourite characters as miserable as possible, like, that shitty Fluffy the cat.

Last edited:

saynotoNTR

Mar 17, 2021
Am I the only who felt, that the quliaty of the plot with stealing the contract was that of Scooby gang chase sequence with doors and everything? Not to mention the logic...I mean, that man is probably not 24/7 at home, they could have stolen that contract on such an occasion and not like...they did. Great game, but it shows, DPC is bad a plots and is really there to make the life of our favourite characters as miserable as possible, like, that shitty Fluffy the cat.
So far everything that has happened in SEASON 3 is stupid. Patrick shouldn't stay at home 24 hours a day and even if he did, there are countless occasions where he leaves the house to do something else.

Reactions: StingerWolf

Dr.Slime

Nov 15, 2022
Am I the only who felt, that the quliaty of the plot with stealing the contract was that of Scooby gang chase sequence with doors and everything? Not to mention the logic...I mean, that man is probably not 24/7 at home, they could have stolen that contract on such an occasion and not like...they did. Great game, but it shows, DPC is bad a plots and is really there to make the life of our favourite characters as miserable as possible, like, that shitty Fluffy the cat.
The thing about this game is He quit his Job to focus on the game (only this) it's not wrong to focus alone on it but the problem is he is doing just stretched too much too the point where "yeah where am i going now?" like some movies or Series they just don't know when to stop the money is good but at least sit with yourself focus on the writings more like you do with the renders it will be one hella of story
he is now just piling this up without even take good look on it

osculim

Aug 21, 2019
Yeah, if she had thanked him she would have said: "I went to thank him for not pressing charges against you but he said that Tybalt was the one being petty and wanting to press charges."
Also, this came one day after the Trent talk maybe? Why do you say like it passed months?

As much as you've based your point in the dialogue posted by Chip, i'm also using dialogue to further reinforce my point. So you want me to accept that one dialogue is valid as evidence as long as it agrees with you but any dialogue that is against your point is null and invalid?

Okay... why people can't just have a normal discussion here? They just want to be right no matter what. I accepted that i was wrong about Jill not bumping into Trent because there's dialogue evidence of that. Either find a dialogue that prove your point or bring DPC here, then i can once again accept i was wrong.
It is simple the dialogue is there. It is fact. If it bothers anyone so much they can go look for it themselves. I made my point. You made yours and its done. As for you saying people don't want to have normal discussions and always want to be right. Then you should have hard look at yourself aswell. You are doing the exact same thing as any of us. But yeah this whole topic is getting boring as hell. Lets just agree to disagree and move on to the next thing to fight about;)

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
So far everything that has happened in SEASON 3 is stupid. Patrick shouldn't stay at home 24 hours a day and even if he did, there are countless occasions where he leaves the house to do something else.
If Patrick isn't home, where will they get the keys? If the key to his office is on the ring of house keys and there is only one?

saynotoNTR

Mar 17, 2021
If Patrick isn't home, where will they get the keys? If the key to his office is on the ring of house keys and there is only one?
Isn't the key in the garage? And Derek doesn't know the password? Maya and Derek always spend the weekend with Patrick, a sleeping pill in Patrick's drink was another way to get the contract.

Reactions: StingerWolf

osculim

Aug 21, 2019
But will he really take the house keys with him if one of the children are there ? Maby maby not. It does not seem like he is too worried about it. I think he feels the secure box with the code is enough

exine

Dec 5, 2019
Hello everyone , i had downloaded season 3 episode 9 and 10 but when i play the the last save game it keeps skipping the diloague and then gets stuck to a point and do not go any further, futhermore now all my Renpy games are doing the same if the Maker or anyone could help me sort it out i have deleted and installed again but it doesnt work, please help so that i can resotre my other games if i cant play this atleast

• Angry
Reactions: osculim

StingerWolf

Sep 5, 2017
Isn't the key in the garage? And Derek doesn't know the password? Maya and Derek always spend the weekend with Patrick, a sleeping pill in Patrick's drink was another way to get the contract.
I never liked Maya, but with this plot, she is on the brain level of a vegetable and Derek too. Meanwhile it is just the writer, Derek is smart, we know.

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
uXsvSl-621730643.gif
The truth is the MC when not on her path should have bitch slapped Jill, after everything Tybalt has done and the MC potentially saving her with the recital she still believes Tybalt.. The MC is the one apologizing to her in that scene, ffs.

That shit annoyed me so much that I was shocked when on her route she believe you, I was already preparing to write a dissertation length rant if she didn't.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Try to explain to the pharmacy why you need sleeping pills and you don’t have a prescription from a doctor... Besides, they are teenagers, they may not calculate the dose and kill him. Or they simply won’t be able to poison dad with sleeping pills. Thousands of "but". But this is all speculation... just like my idea to kill Vinny with a drone with explosives is nothing more than a fantasy and a joke.
Patrick is such a control freak, I'm sure he takes his keys with him when he leaves the house.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
But will he really take the house keys with him if one of the children are there ? Maby maby not. It does not seem like he is too worried about it. I think he feels the secure box with the code is enough
Probably yes. Maya and Derek can have one key to the front door and that’s it. Like I said, he's paranoid and tries to keep things under control. Think about it, if Patrick follows MC when he goes upstairs to check if he is doing something suspicious and looks around the rooms. What a creep!

saynotoNTR

Mar 17, 2021
Try to explain to the pharmacy why you need sleeping pills and you don’t have a prescription from a doctor... Besides, they are teenagers, they may not calculate the dose and kill him. Or they simply won’t be able to poison dad with sleeping pills. Thousands of "but". But this is all speculation... just like my idea to kill Vinny with a drone with explosives is nothing more than a fantasy and a joke.
Patrick is such a control freak, I'm sure he takes his keys with him when he leaves the house.
They asked the wrong people for help... Bella? Pff... They should have spoken to Quinn, she would certainly know of a "totally non-illegal" medication capable of making Patrick see Maya getting married and having children while he sleeps soundly.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
View attachment 3193132
The truth is the MC when not on her path should have bitch slapped Jill, after everything Tybalt has done and the MC potentially saving her with the recital she still believes Tybalt.. The MC is the one apologizing to her in that scene, ffs.

That shit annoyed me so much that I was shocked when on her route she believe you, I was already preparing to write a dissertation length rant if she didn't.
Oh, I know better one .everything you said, but with this version :LOL:
BeingADIK 2023-12-21 19-19-23-91.jpg
BeingADIK 2023-12-21 19-19-38-31.jpg
BeingADIK 2023-12-21 19-19-45-84.jpg
BeingADIK 2023-12-21 19-19-47-38.jpg

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
Am I the only who felt, that the quality of the plot with stealing the contract was that of Scooby gang chase sequence with doors and everything? Not to mention the logic...I mean, that man is probably not 24/7 at home, they could have stolen that contract on such an occasion and not like...they did. Great game, but it shows, DPC is bad a plots and is really there to make the life of our favourite characters as miserable as possible, like, that shitty Fluffy the cat.
But but but this is a DPC game! How dare you mention there are plot holes! It's not possible! Everything from him is unquestionably the best, from the unbelievably gigantic non-plot holes to absolutely top notch lack of depth of field graphics. And of course we must not forget the fragrance of his farts... :ROFLMAO:

If you can't smell my sarcasm you must have you head so far up DPC's derrière that you are not just smelling but inhaling his farts!

• Haha
Reactions: JiraiyaThePervySage

osculim

Aug 21, 2019
They asked the wrong people for help... Bella? Pff... They should have spoken to Quinn, she would certainly know of a "totally non-illegal" medication capable of making Patrick see Maya getting married and having children while he sleeps soundly.
They could but do you really think Quinn will ever help Maya. Damn she would probably go straight to Patrick to screw with Maya

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes