Dr.Slime

Nov 15, 2022
I remember i didn't even knew Madame was a thing before ep 8. Then i cheerfully went to get the scenes... and it was just another MILF with the same kind of sex scenes.

She's not even hot for the MILF standard of the game... when i saw the name Madame i immediately thought of some BDSM or dominatrix stuff and was excited for something different.
Needless to say my expectations were not met and my day was ruined.
Same thought i was hoping she had some secret Basements with full of BDSM Toys but nah some old Granny being a stripper

Luvsgettinghd

Jul 20, 2018
Any tips on the new-style BRAWLER introduced in Episode 10.

Until now BRAWLER has been no problem for me, but with this new style, even with the lower difficulty selected and the easiest opponent selected (Troy), I find I don't get time to complete any move and just end up getting massacred every time.

Appreciate any tips.
Use any attack given or dodge and be ready to counter. Never use block, slip, fail or weak unless no attacks are made available. Use break as often as possible it weakens your opponent. Then the second part is just like the original brawler with the arrows. You should be able to get used to it the more you play.

Dr.Slime

Nov 15, 2022

Until now BRAWLER has been no problem for me, but with this new style, even with the lower difficulty selected and the easiest opponent selected (Troy), I find I don't get time to complete any move and just end up getting massacred every time.

Appreciate any tips.
Use any attack given or dodge and be ready to counter. Never use block, slip, fail or weak unless no attacks are made available. Use break as often as possible it weakens your opponent. Then the second part is just like the original brawler with the arrows. You should be able to get used to it the more you play.
Like he said

Our you could cheat it just adjusting the time so you can look up the move you want

Bill_Buttlicker

Jul 13, 2018

Appreciate any tips.
Just keep playing until it becomes second nature. The more you try it the more comfortable you get anticipating the keystrokes. I was able to beat the top fighter and get the special attack without even using a cheat code.

Daniellucas01

Dec 15, 2023
View attachment 3193132
The truth is the MC when not on her path should have bitch slapped Jill, after everything Tybalt has done and the MC potentially saving her with the recital she still believes Tybalt.. The MC is the one apologizing to her in that scene, ffs.

That shit annoyed me so much that I was shocked when on her route she believe you, I was already preparing to write a dissertation length rant if she didn't.
I think it's an exaggerated slap, but in fact, it was really disappointing, I believe the MC should take another action, at least appear upset, one of the reasons I don't like Jill's Route so much is that the MC has to keep proving himself ( Until ep 8), whereas when Jill does something wrong, it's still okay.

Reactions: NH1980

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Being a DIK [v0.8.2] [Dr PinkCake] - Compressed
You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.

Developer:

This compression is unofficial which reduces media quality and might break the game.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Original Win/Linux Size: 18.60 GB
Compressed Win/Linux Size: 4.41 GB
- - - PIXELDRAIN -

Original Mac Size: 18.56 GB
Compressed Mac Size: 4.38 GB
- - - PIXELDRAIN

Edit: Updated to v0.8.2

More mirror For V0.8.0 (include MEGA) by Haremlover52. Thank for mirroring.

Very big thank to rpdl for supporting the Torrent!!

Give me a "(y)like" if you enjoy this compressed version
If you had look you would had found a tab that says season 1-2 its in there

Lightaces

Aug 3, 2018
It's been 10 episodes.

• Nobody is murdered.
• Nobody is seriously injured.
• Nobody commits suicide.
• Nobody physically attacks their partner.
• Nobody dies from an overdose.
• Nobody is arrested. (in-screen)
• Nobody is cowardly beaten.
• Nobody is raped.
• Nobody gets STDs.
• Nobody loses a family member during the game.
• Nobody gets shot.
• Nobody has an accident.

Nothing shocking ever happens in this game.
Multiple people have had STD's, just not Tremolo or any of the girls he can sleep with. Tremolo was beaten by Chad, and beat up Troy. We don't know what has happened to Mona, so we can't say if she has been murdered, raped, or shot, but she has certainly been mistreated. Riona has been kidnapped.

That said, we're only just over half way through, so there is plenty of things which could happen yet. It is also not meant to be anything like AL. It's a college comedy - it's not meant to be particularly dramatic. It's meant to be mostly fun.

den_tiger

Feb 16, 2022
Honestly, it's a waste not to have a scene here, it would be much better than Madame, it would be very good, besides I've been wanting this Tara for a long time, in reality she already needs to innovate with scenes from the university girls, it is mentioned that the MC He's popular at university, but he literally only hangs out with hot girls or professors. View attachment 3192503
MC already had sex with Tara though he didn't know who it was.

Daniellucas01

Dec 15, 2023
MC already had sex with Tara though he didn't know who it was.
Yes, now that you said it I remembered the bathroom scene at the party, I don't remember if it was penetration, I think I'll check later, it's a shame they both didn't know, I think that's why it went unnoticed.

Ray_D

Engaged Member
Nov 13, 2022
View attachment 3193175
All the flashbacks with LI telling him to not get in trouble, it can't get more on the nose than that.

Prison arc inc, with Quinn getting an intricate tattoo on her back for unknown reasons and then attempting to rob a bank but she mysteriously lets herself get caught. Oh, and she tells everyone she has a massive veiny cock and they trust her, since its 2023 and we #believewomen and that way she gets put in the same prison as the MC.
did you say prison arch?. :HideThePain:
ebbac798-5aa0-431e-82ee-7c1cdcee794b_text.gif

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes