ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
This is just not interesting to me anymore, since everything has been said about Josy that I thought, but one guy doesn't let up and continues to impose his love for Josy on everyone and trying to get my attention, which creates the impression that he wants to start a gay route like Chad/Troy with me. :ROFLMAO:

But I'm not interested. :confused:
I know my rejection was a bit harsh, but come on dude, that's not how it happened. But you right about one thing the flame is gone :LOL:.let's move on;). until next Year,...:cool:

Porthas

Feb 26, 2021
This is just not interesting to me anymore, since everything has been said about Josy that I thought, but one guy doesn't let up and continues to impose his love for Josy on everyone and trying to get my attention, which creates the impression that he wants to start a gay route like Chad/Troy with me. :ROFLMAO:

But I'm not interested. :confused:
not sure if serious 6.gif

You can't handle different opinions and feel like they're "imposing" on you on an internet forum you voluntarily come to and read?

If serious...

jonah laugh.gif

• Haha
Reactions: ChipLecsap

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
View attachment 3193972

You can't handle different opinions and feel like they're "imposing" on you on an internet forum you voluntarily come to and read?

If serious...

View attachment 3193977
Now please read the last hundred pages :HideThePain: and see who really can’t handle other opinions. Considering that you are not a regular in the thread and don't know what has been happening here for the last week. The guy is trying to prove to me that I will love Josy again as an unconditional fact. But I agree on one thing, it’s time to put this topic out. It is pointless.

The Bush Diver

Feb 21, 2020
it will probably give you problems in the future. now you have to wait 1 year to find out.
Damn it!

Persistant files should not cause this unless modding was involved. There are two persistent files for download on the main page. That I constantly used. And they always work. It could also be that people don't copy that persistant files to the both locations it needs to be. As for modding it is fine if you use the right mod. The multimod on the main page is utter shit and causes most these problems. People tend to use that one for episodes 1-2 and then want to use the other one which means your saves are already screwed. The one that always works have been removed from the main page because of spite. That one works. Had it from the start and not once had an issue like this. You just need to keep it updated. Heck there is even a savefixer that the mod author made to remove the crap from your save files caused by the one mod. And it will work in an unmodded game.
So the persistent file I've downloaded is doomed...right? Double fuckball sandwich...

Mind to give me a hand with the link to a persistent file that I can trust, and with the locations?

osculim

Aug 21, 2019
Damn it!

So the persistent file I've downloaded is doomed...right? Double fuckball sandwich...

Mind to give me a hand with the link to a persistent file that I can trust, and with the locations?
Its on the main page under extras click on saves. Also go to to the sancho mod page here and read he helped someone else with persistent file issues on this pages. https://f95zone.to/threads/being-a-dik-s1-s2-v0-8-3-s3-v0-10-1-multi-mod-sancho1969.109357/page-105
Second post from the top. It might be that you won't need to do anything. Maby it fixes your problem aswell

Reactions: The Bush Diver

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Just so you know, when your opinion change, which it will, do not seek out my good grace. You forever belong to the Quinn-tard groupe who is not even a main girl. and Never will be, they can have their little victory celebration, those who laught at the end laught the most ;).
Quinn isn't even a side girl she a plot device that's so retarded even Disney rejected her as a princess. Quinn try's to act touch but folds faster than a lawn chair she couldn't fight off a dead fly without hurting herself. In truth she nothing more than a brain dead Tybalt with no money and no future. At least Tybalt will go on to make it big selling watermelon pocket pussy's as for Quinn the only big numbers she will ever see are the one across her chest well that's if she lives long enough. But that's enough talk about some bitch that's a never was, on to the Queen
Screenshot 2023-12-08 160421.png

Porthas

Feb 26, 2021
Now please read the last hundred pages :HideThePain: and see who really can’t handle other opinions.
I was mainly curious if they felt they were being imposed upon. People talking about the game characters, agreeing, disagreeing, analyzing, that's what the forum is for. Can't really be an imposition if one is voluntarily engaging in the activity.

Imposing my opinion about X would mean I could forcibly make you agree (or seem to agree) with me, which is not really possible in this situation - an internet forum. A moderator could impose their will/opinion on us - forcibly silence us, by taking down our posts, but that's about it, with regards to the topic of imposition.

If a person feels like a different opinion on the internet is forcing them in some manner, then they are not feeling reality. They are too sensitive to disagreement.

Reactions: ChipLecsap

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Quinn isn't even a side girl she a plot device that's so retarded even Disney rejected her as a princess. Quinn try's to act touch but folds faster than a lawn chair she couldn't fight off a dead fly without hurting herself. In truth she nothing more than a brain dead Tybalt with no money and no future. At least Tybalt will go on to make it big selling watermelon pocket pussy's as for Quinn the only big numbers she will ever see are the one across her chest well that's if she lives long enough. But that's enough talk about some bitch that's a never was, on to the Queen
View attachment 3194012
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Haha
Reactions: Darkwen

cyrus1014

Jun 8, 2022
No, you don't. You can make a full massive chick run, you just have to stay single.

Get a Blowjob from Nicole when you go to the Pink Rose the first time (no need to do the DIK-stuff and no need to get your dick signed), then match with her on swyper and get on her good side. Stay single and end the night on Ep09 with Lily and Nicole. That's all you need to do, really. You don't even need to work at the Pink Rose. And you can easily do this as a chick.
Thanks. but i wanna to have all scences with Nicole. i tried if I'm not in DIK status, then i can't have full scense in EP3. and then i tried to make me in to DIK and then keep the full scense in EP3 and then made me become Chick before EP7. then i dont have any scense with Nicole and Sandy. maybe this time i try to keep my DIK to EP7 and then drop to Chink after that.

lustforsex

Sep 18, 2023
Hey guys do you think some kind of future is possible with Jill when she rejected MC? For example when you choose not to fight for her but to trust her and wait. It seemed to me that in episode 10 the conversation at the Thanksgiving party was a dead end and this path was probably one of the worst. 8 episodes follow one path then you find yourself on the “Other” path and at the same time it is hinted many times that you need to find another LI? Are there any worse paths in the game than this?

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Thanks. but i wanna to have all scences with Nicole. i tried if I'm not in DIK status, then i can't have full scense in EP3. and then i tried to make me in to DIK and then keep the full scense in EP3 and then made me become Chick before EP7. then i dont have any scense with Nicole and Sandy. maybe this time i try to keep my DIK to EP7 and then drop to Chink after that.
the problem is that you can't make more than 4 choice in the opposite scale, in order to gain a permanent Dik or Chick affinity. BTW, Nicole is Chick Affinity girl, you learn that in this episode.

for the blowjob in episode 3 you have to have dik status, Huge Dik for Anal scene ;) not affinity. You can and need to Sexting with her on that mobil app, Derek put on your phone. and you can't be on Jill path, in order to get the Nicole x Sandy Threesome. and in the end of episode 8 you can't be in any relationship, with any of the main girl, in order to pick the singel route what is called " others".

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes