nalgonas4ever

Nov 11, 2023
This looks nice, I'm kind of dumb so, can anyone tell me wich one of the links should I download? or is it just the first two ones?

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Ehhh... no my man, you're reading too much into that... if you want a Jill relationship, don't turn her down... she doesn't deal well with rejection =P

Also, as to your question... who the fuck knows... Sage has already gotten 2 moments where you can hook up with her, so it IS possible that there will be other opportunities with the other girls... but that could be 4 years from now, so just make a save there just in case, and go back and hook up with her. Might as well...
And to be fair, the longer it takes the hard it will be to bring up the relationship to the same level. Jill is a perfect example of this, if you are not on her path, at this point she is still a Virgin girl, there are no meeting with her parents either, and you barely even know her friend Bianca.

if by the beginning of season 4, let's say episode 13, you somehow get the chance to end your current relationship, and start a new one. or simply get a second chance, to start one, You still will be at the First base with Jill .

lustforsex

Sep 18, 2023
Ehhh... no my man, you're reading too much into that... if you want a Jill relationship, don't turn her down... she doesn't deal well with rejection =P

Also, as to your question... who the fuck knows... Sage has already gotten 2 moments where you can hook up with her, so it IS possible that there will be other opportunities with the other girls... but that could be 4 years from now, so just make a save there just in case, and go back and hook up with her. Might as well...
That's the whole point. MC trusts her and ends up being rejected at the end of episode 8.
I think the story is moving too slowly for there to be another chance, maybe I'm wrong

osculim

Aug 21, 2019
This looks nice, I'm kind of dumb so, can anyone tell me wich one of the links should I download? or is it just the first two ones?
download season 1 and 2. Put it in one directory. And then download interlude and 10. put that in another directory. Download 10 - 10.1 updated and extract that in the interlude 10 directory overwriting anything it needs to. Season 1 and 2 you play first. It will ask you to save your game in the end. Then you play 10 and import that save

nalgonas4ever

Nov 11, 2023
download season 1 and 2. Put it in one directory. And then download interlude and 10. put that in another directory. Download 10 - 10.1 updated and extract that in the interlude 10 directory overwriting anything it needs to. Season 1 and 2 you play first. It will ask you to save your game in the end. Then you play 10 and import that save
Ok, I'll do that, thanks a lot for the help!!

Reactions: VOYEUR and osculim

ImSenjou

Apr 15, 2019
Hey guys do you think some kind of future is possible with Jill when she rejected MC? For example when you choose not to fight for her but to trust her and wait. It seemed to me that in episode 10 the conversation at the Thanksgiving party was a dead end and this path was probably one of the worst. 8 episodes follow one path then you find yourself on the “Other” path and at the same time it is hinted many times that you need to find another LI? Are there any worse paths in the game than this?
I think the MC only has a chance with Jill when she is as naive as a child, which would be until ep8, after that she starts to stop being naive, then the MC no longer has a chance, logically their romantic relationship should being impossible and without a future, everyone except the naive Jill knows this.

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
I've started to see this crash after downloading your persistent file, since I've lost everything from my gallery..lost an HD some time ago, and stuff, though I had the saves backed up from the game folder. Weird stuff, I guess...when I started the game, my gallery was empty.

Out of curiosity: Are these lines meant to crash the game of whoever plays with a WT mod? I'm not much of a tech guy, just got curious. Is it gonna happen again in the future?
Hmm, there shouldn't be a problem. I attached my actual persistent file to this post. It's a product of a complete manual playthrough without any mods. Please copy the file in the package into your .../games/saves folder and don't forget to delete your actual persistent file. All rewards and scenes should be appear if you do it correct and your game should work correct unless you've installed Scrappy's mod.

osculim

Aug 21, 2019
I think the MC only has a chance with Jill when she is as naive as a child, which would be until ep8, after that she starts to stop being naive, then the MC no longer has a chance, logically their romantic relationship should being impossible and without a future, everyone except the naive Jill knows this.
Actually a relationship is not so impossible after ep8. A dik character sure. But if you full on chick doing the right stuff. Not banging everyone, Don't do drugs. Be an overall nice dude. I don't see why it would be an issue. But I will not be to worried. I think ol Jill is gonna turn into a party girl if she hangs out with Sage so much.

zoomzoomzoom

May 19, 2021
Are those 18k all paying patrons? If so, then good for him.

I won't be surprised if the next one comes in after 13 months though. :KEK:

Sun of Rome

Dec 18, 2023
18K subs and motherfucker can't even hire an intern... :rolleyes:
He has poor teamwork skills given his politics and discord communication. He'd have a falling out with his assistant on day one. Plus he'd be paranoid about his game being leaked all the time.
A team in the long term would probably make the game better or make the time between releases shorter, but I don't think a team would significantly affect the game.
Right now the main reasons for delays are animations. It would be better for the game if he used all his money to buy GPUs.

Reactions: KaiserST
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes