Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
18K subs and motherfucker can't even hire an intern... :rolleyes:
Why should he? He said straight from the beginning that he'll do all of the work alone and he'll never hire someone, just only for proofreading and bug hunting. I can understand him, even I wish myself he would hire someone. He's living his dream of making a game and living from it. Nothing wrong about it. I would do it the same way.

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
Quinn try's to act touch but folds faster than a lawn chair she couldn't fight off a dead fly without hurting herself.
Oh, don't be so self-critical.
You're still full of life.
View attachment P 156.mp4

But Josy is really cheapie.
Something like a free addition to Maya.
You're saying that someone has a shitty storyline...
But Josy doesn't even have that.
Relax. Quinn won't let cheapie Josy starve to death.
She will find a job for her in the restaurant.
There must be someone on duty at the gloryhole.

Last edited:

NH1980

Feb 3, 2023
I think it's an exaggerated slap, but in fact, it was really disappointing, I believe the MC should take another action, at least appear upset, one of the reasons I don't like Jill's Route so much is that the MC has to keep proving himself ( Until ep 8), whereas when Jill does something wrong, it's still okay.
Thanks, managed to complete them all. It did seem a lot more difficult than the original brawler mini-game but once I realised how powerful the skill points are it was fairly easy.

So persevered with Troy, once I had beaten him, I put the two points in power and speed, then fought Troy again, much easier this time, and put two points in stamina and rage.

Beating the others was quite straight-forward then.

Reactions: mnotwoke

osculim

Aug 21, 2019
Oh, don't be so self-critical.
You're still full of life.
View attachment 3194423

But Josy is really cheapie.
Something like a free addition to Maya.
You're saying that someone has a shitty storyline...
But Josy doesn't even have that.
Relax. Quinn won't let cheapie Josy starve to death.
She will find a job for her in the restaurant.
There must be someone on duty at the gloryhole.

That video is pretty accurate. You know what flies usually gravitate to :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Ekzou

osculim

Aug 21, 2019
Guys i have many routes so far others and each LI
give me a weird route so i can play it and try
What you can do is maby try and do certain routes on different affinity. There are a ton of subtle changes in scenes depending on affinity. Ive got 27 saves so far. Atm I am doing a total fuckboy route and then end up with Jill so I can mess around at the party with her friend. Now I have to honestly say it was not easy and I had to cheat a little bit by using the chick/Dick slider but the result is gonna be great. I think I have everyone. Just need heather. Ill get her at the party now tho.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: ChipLecsap

c.mork

Nov 3, 2022
Guys i have many routes so far others and each LI
give me a weird route so i can play it and try
Hard to say without knowing what combos you did play. You could try some bad ending playthroughs:

• Have both Jill and Bella unlocked for Crossroads and pick Bella, then give Jill hope in ep9.
  • Fuck Jade, leak the video, pick Sage.
  • Cuck Josy.

Dr.Slime

Nov 15, 2022
What you can do is maby try and do certain routes on different a different affinity. There are a ton of subtle changes in scenes depending on affinity. Ive got 27 saves so far. Atm I am doing a total fuckboy route and then end up with Jill so I can mess around at the party with her friend. Now I have to honestly say it was not easy and I had to cheat a little bit by using the chick/Dick slider but the result is gonna be great. I think I have everyone. Just need heather. Ill get her at the party now tho.
I have save for each character LI so 5
for others
one for Lily
one for Nicole
one for Quinn
one for Riona
one for Nora
one for everyone
Hard to say without knowing what combos you did play. You could try some bad ending playthroughs:

• Have both Jill and Bella unlocked for Crossroads and pick Bella, then give Jill hope in ep9.
  • Fuck Jade, leak the video, pick Sage.
  • Cuck Josy.
did these but how do you give her Hope in ep9?
fucked Jade and leak the video seems like a good idea if i didn't do it (which i did)
cuck Josy never tried it might be worth or i could fuck everyone except her that maybe interesting to see

c.mork

Nov 3, 2022
Don't know the specifics, never had Jill available at the Ep8 choice. What I've seen, you have to be positive with her at the bench talk. If she keeps the photo of you two then you are on the right path.
fucked Jade and leak the video seems like a good idea if i didn't do it (which i did)
Did you do it on a Sage route tho?
cuck Josy never tried it might be worth or i could fuck everyone except her that maybe interesting to see
Have to be on the throuple path starting Ep4 then pick someone else in Ep8. That's her villain origin story.

osculim

Aug 21, 2019
I have save for each character LI so 5
for others
one for Lily
one for Nicole
one for Quinn
one for Riona
one for Nora
one for everyone

You pick bella instead of her. Then when you sit on the bench in ep9 and she ask you why. You just say you could not pick both. And when she kisses you you have to kiss her back. simple as that.

Reactions: Dr.Slime

jackjack5854

Jul 27, 2018
Predictions for Ep 11? I'll go first:

_ A freeroam away from B&R setting, shopping for gifts, seeing snow
_ (Jill's path) Jill & MC visit MC's house - renovated with more stuffs; MC trains Jill further in his room; Amelia talks to Jill about MC and Lana
_ Bella's house: the gang meets up, the secret room opens - James's room, his old stuffs, and their unsigned divorce papers, Bella has a flashback about James flirting with someone else at a party
_ Sage: more stress from parents' divorce, Jade gets MC/someone to get evidence of Stephen cheating, Tybalt crying like a bitch
_ DIKs: Leon spreads the news, Tommy beats Nick up over Heather, Jacob talks to MC about the photos, the culprit is shown, MC dreams again about the Pink Rose night
_ Zoey: MC hears from Zoey, Neil talks about her, they get away from her house for a heart-to-heart
_ More Brawler with Troy talking about the photos, Bianca & Carla show up for some kisses/assgrabs - maybe a coffee with them & a bj from Bianca
_ Mansion freeroam: decorate rooms for Christmas, more fishies, 3rd party planning & freeroaming, more dormies - Leon, Derek and MC scout for clues

ZaphodB

Dec 9, 2017
I see a decent amount of people have been complaining about the new brawler and honestly I completely disagree. The new one perfectly captures the basic mechanics of the old version, while adding just enough complexity to it to make it more interesting. And it honestly perfectly fits with the MC's progression in fighting, with the introduction of distinguishing blocks from dodges shows how the MC is learning how to use both effectively. If you're having a rough time and are on normal difficulty, my recommendation is to get your stamina to 3 and if you have any extra skillpoints I personally prioritized power and then counter, but if you're on hard difficulty or having issues with timing you might want speed. Rage is underpowered right now and I think it's better to conserve your stamina for dodges so you can get more hits off without taking too much damage from blocking. It's fine to use the strong punches that use stamina sometimes, but it's important that you're getting a dodge almost every time or else higher-level opponents are probably just gonna hit you enough times to knock you out even if you are successfully blocking. If you are doing it on hard mode then I think you just gotta swallow your pride and lower the difficulty, I was 7 for 7 on normal mode so you should be able to do it fairly easily on normal.

As far as the other minigames here's my opinion:

Math: It's fine I guess, I kinda liked the IQ test questions in the last chapter, but I really don't have a preference for either, they take about the same amount of brainpower. The only downside of this minigame is that it's harder to cheat (literally, not in game) so if you play multiple playthroughs and you don't have all minigames turned off then you can't just easily skip through these tests like you could in the past.

English: DPC finally added the ability to type your answers and still somehow fucked it up lmao. At least in my opinion the timer goes down so much quicker; obviously the timer would be faster now that we can type but I don't think its balanced very well.

Science: Good minigame, not much to complain about, arguably too easy but we shall see if that holds true in future versions.

Beer Pong: Worst minigame in the entire update. What little strategy there is in the minigame doesn't make the minigame fun at all imo, it's just an RNG fest. I get what DPC was going for, but it really just felt like a placeholder of a minigame. If I could make it differently, I would make Arc Shots require you to do 3 of DPC's classic slider games (you know, like with the pancake minigame in past episodes) one for accuracy, one for power, and one for the arc; hitting all 3 gets you a cup. If you really wanted to go above and beyond, instead of just sliders you can do a graphic that shows an image of your opponents remaining cups then an indicator that slides left and right across the board, then up and down, and then if both sliders lined up to a cup you would get an arc slider which operates similar to the regular one, you just have to hit the "sweet spot". In that case, similar to real beer pong, you can miss the cup you were aiming for and still hit a cup nearby. Then I'd give you the option for Bullet Shots (Fastball) where you have just one slider for accuracy but it has a significantly smaller sweet spot that you have to hit. And then if you want to add Bounce Shots you can do the RNG there, so at least you have the option not to rely on RNG. When the other player is shooting you can keep the same "tease" or "focus" options, but instead of just changing the RNG they shrink (or increase) the sweet spot for the sliders (and modify the RNG for Bounce Shots). If you wanna add the whole "Action Points" functionality to it, you can keep that for Bounce Shots and then you just have to figure out how to balance that so Bounce Shots feel worthwhile enough to justify requiring AP for. -- Thats just the bare minimum imo, but you could also add the "drunk effect" that some beer pong games have had in the past, where your shots get more difficult the more cups your opponent has made (shrinking the sweet spot in your sliders), or you could add the ability to personally block your opponents' Bounce Shots similar to the counter QTE in the Brawler minigame.

Party Planning: Not a new minigame, nor has anything really been added to this version, but I've never liked how there are so many different board layouts. All layouts are not made equally and if I get a bad one then I just get fucked with it and have to deal with it. Why? Why can't you just make one layout that you feel is a reasonable difficulty? Just so it's harder for people to look up the perfect solution and just do that? Why do you care how people play your single player game so much? If someone wants to do that, go ahead... and if you want to challenge yourself, you can do that too. That's the point of a game...
Kick off with the games you mentioned.
Can't seem to remember a Maths game this chapter. English was just too fast (saving up all my bonuses for that next time. Science game was surprised to nail 100% first time with no trouble. Earlier I brought a pencil but I'm not sure it would have made any difference as it seems fairly straight forward. Maybe there will be more complexity in the future. As for Beer Pong, might have been more fun with more opponents & better rewards/worse forfeits. Seemed rather tame & Sally didn't want to play. Finally Party Planner I agree that a standard spread might be better but I suppose the harder ones lead to more choices which could easily have an effect on the party although I've only played through once & I don't think 5 was worth it for Beer Pong.
My original point.
Maybe I'm old & slow but I haven't come close in Brawler & it's very frustrating but I think an equally big issue was the sheer frequency of the minigames with the Puzzle Box (was that the Maths game?), the Fish game & maybe others I've forgotten. I seemed to be playing mini-games for as long as the story. Don't want to switch them off but maybe cut them down a bit. Also I feel sad for the 2 fish that didn't make it.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes