Jacowboy

Aug 8, 2022
Hey guys do you think some kind of future is possible with Jill when she rejected MC? For example when you choose not to fight for her but to trust her and wait. It seemed to me that in episode 10 the conversation at the Thanksgiving party was a dead end and this path was probably one of the worst. 8 episodes follow one path then you find yourself on the “Other” path and at the same time it is hinted many times that you need to find another LI? Are there any worse paths in the game than this?
why would you pursue Jill as a DIK???

Others >>>> Jill anyways... anything is better than Jill...

Porthas

Feb 26, 2021
Grow up, dude.
I think it's fine if you don't like Josy for whatever reason, or even if you do or don't change your mind later on. My opinions have evolved as the story progresses and we find out more about the characters. There are things I do and don't like about her (Josy) just as with Quinn and everybody else.

Reactions: Geralt From Rivia

jackjack5854

Jul 27, 2018
why would you pursue Jill as a DIK???

Others >>>> Jill anyways... anything is better than Jill...
Even though it's not possible because Jill doesn't think DIK MC's the right guy, I would have pursued her on a DIK affinity for sure. Sad to find out she can't handle a rogue MC like Sage, but then again - no one matches Sage when it comes to accepting MC - any affinity works with her. The only problem is if the player fucks Jade and picks Sage at the end :PogChamp: , and now Sage's got a family drama also.

Also agreed: Others > Jill. Tons of "moons" on a manwhore path, right in our faces.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
I think it's fine if you don't like Josy for whatever reason, or even if you do or don't change your mind later on. My opinions have evolved as the story progresses and we find out more about the characters. There are things I do and don't like about her (Josy) just as with Quinn and everybody else.
Changing your opinion about the characters as the game develops, depending on how they act, how they behave, whether they have personal growth - this is the position of an adult. Superficially, in the early episodes I liked Josy/Maya, but in the second season Sage grew up for me and became the main one, I never liked Jill, but in Ep. 10 I wrote a couple of pluses in her karma, as well as Maya. Bella grew as a person for me as I delved deeper into the game, although at first I was not interested in her, since I am not a fan of MILFs.
So here I am with you. I'm more a game simp, than one character all the time.

Porthas

Feb 26, 2021
Changing your opinion about the characters as the game develops, depending on how they act, how they behave, whether they have personal growth - this is the position of an adult. Superficially, in the early episodes I liked Josy/Maya, but in the second season Sage grew up for me and became the main one, I never liked Jill, but in Ep. 10 I wrote a couple of pluses in her karma, as well as Maya. Bella grew as a person for me as I delved deeper into the game, although at first I was not interested in her, since I am not a fan of MILFs.
I'm still forming my opinions via multiple playthroughs. There's different sides to the characters revealed depending on how they're approached, I'm discovering. The writing for the game is not perfect, but it's pretty good.

Reactions: Geralt From Rivia

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
I'm still forming my opinions via multiple playthroughs. There's different sides to the characters revealed depending on how they're approached, I'm discovering. The writing for the game is not perfect, but it's pretty good.
Guy with over 20+ runs here, same thing. And I especially pay attention to doomed breakup runs to see how the girls react.

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
As we see, some cannot. I and some other people were disappointed in a particular character (and doubts began even after Ep. 9). We even wrote detailed reviews of what and why we don’t like about it.
Josy review
In response, we received hysterics, kindergarten, personal attacks from her fans and the mantra “you will change your opinion about her in a year when the new episode comes out.” And also the accusations that we are fishing for attention, although it was they who in response tried to bait, by shitting on girls we like (Although I know them and the fact that they don’t hate them, so it didn't work) and tried to provoke, reducing conversations to “how can we don't like Josy" It looked damn ridiculous from the outside - as if they were 15 and funny to watch. There was a real nightmare happening on this train, but this is not the first waifu war here. But this needs to end before the mods clear the thread. If only it were still interesting, but it’s not.

Never tried to force anything on these guys. I just expressed my position on why Josy disappointed me - I reviewed Ep.10 for all the characters. Like I told them, if you like her, that's your business.
Opinions are like dicks we have all them most are to short to reach :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

jackjack5854

Jul 27, 2018
Hear hear. I think it's just organic to shift from one girl to another - especially on your first play. It's because the game is structured from scene to scene, with exclusive events pulling you towards a girl from time to time. It's just its inherent structure.

On my first play my mind goes from pursuing: Josy > Sage > Bella > Sage. All the while happily enjoying the story beats of the DIKs bickering/fucking around. Those are my favorite moments.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Hear hear. I think it's just organic to shift from one girl to another - especially on your first play. It's because the game is structured from scene to scene, with exclusive events pulling you towards a girl from time to time. It's just its inherent structure.

On my first play my mind goes from pursuing: Josy > Sage > Bella > Sage. All the while happily enjoying the story beats of the DIKs bickering/fucking around. Those are my favorite moments.
BaDIK is somewhat reminiscent of a TV series, when you watch a new season every year, so the structure is the same. Each episode gradually reveals a little bit of information and character development. It’s absolutely normal that we change our attitude towards characters by getting to know them from a different perspective.

Reactions: ksuha and KaiserST

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
DPC was smart with that Rionna scene
He knows if it happened to a DIK I wouldn't give a shit but because it happened to a beautiful innocent woman
My white knight side kicked in and I have to help straight away.

Seeing beautiful ladies in distress is my biggest weakness.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
BaDIK is somewhat reminiscent of a TV series, when you watch a new season every year, so the structure is the same. Each episode gradually reveals a little bit of information and character development. It’s absolutely normal that we change our attitude towards characters by getting to know them from a different perspective.
Well, without any hidden agenda.

What you say is just half truth. There is a significant difference between a simple tv-show and in the game.
You don't have any influence on a tv-show, whereas in this game, Your action, the players actions affect the game, and in some case the characters and their behaviour. Directly causing a different storyline for that character.
it is hardly at in any witcher level 3, and it's mostly scripted anyway, meaning it is a premade story for that case if you pick B instead of A choice, but it is deviate here and there. and who know how it will in the future?!

Ignoring that your action caused a certain effect , and not holding accountability, yet evaluation a character based on that, is my opinion not a fair assessment. at least this is my opinion.

of course it's also doesn't have to be all that deep either, it is written by one guy, and the scripted premade events, where you have zero influence are way more significant.

and since writing is also not the strongest skill of the said Guy, there is more time where players need to accept, it is what it, for the sake of plot.

this is indeed also similar to a tv-show, when certain things happen just for the sake of plot, but frankly those are usually very badly written CW level shows.

and just FYI , BTW , this why some folks just simply avoiding serious talks, and having fun with the Waifus, which is apparently above so many of you, because if we actually start to analyize the game, we could tear it apart pice by pice and it hardly would be 5 star rated game , or best AVN ever and any other overated claims.

PEACE
:coffee:

Reactions: Darkwen and Ekzou

Jacowboy

Aug 8, 2022
I think it will be easier to show:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

That's why I wondered if there was a future for path when Jill rejected MC (with her of course) because it seems to me that this is a useless path
Ehhh... no my man, you're reading too much into that... if you want a Jill relationship, don't turn her down... she doesn't deal well with rejection =P

Also, as to your question... who the fuck knows... Sage has already gotten 2 moments where you can hook up with her, so it IS possible that there will be other opportunities with the other girls... but that could be 4 years from now, so just make a save there just in case, and go back and hook up with her. Might as well...

Reactions: ChipLecsap
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes