The Bush Diver

Feb 21, 2020
How to fix the crash problem at the Helen Doctor scene:

1. Unren BaDIK
2. Open games\scripts\episode10\update10.rpy
3. Delete line 344 and 345 but make sure there are blank lines instead!
4. Don't forget to delete games\scripts.rpa and games\scripts\update10.rpyc (if exists) before starting the game.

Ren'Py will compile the rpy files in \games\scripts, so it takes a little longer at the first start after the edit.

Have fun, my pervs!

edit:
Make it look like this.

OLD
View attachment 3154512

NEW
View attachment 3154513

ANOTHER EDIT:
Thanks to thunder777 who found it.

It's the file \games\scripts\freeroam\episode10\ep10_freeroam_room1.RPY

Same way as with the file mentioned above. Delete the ep10_freeroam_room1.RPYC file and edit the lines 35 and 36.

OLD
View attachment 3155062

NEW
View attachment 3155063

AND ANOTHER EDIT:
I looked into the whole script now. DPC is fucking with us hard... He put even something in the files from Ep9.

You know the drill from above. This time it's games\scripts\episode9\update9.RPY

OLD
View attachment 3155107

NEW
View attachment 3155108

I searched through the damn whole script and there's nothing more with persistent.mod_wt_enabled. That should be it.
I've started to see this crash after downloading your persistent file, since I've lost everything from my gallery..lost an HD some time ago, and stuff, though I had the saves backed up from the game folder. Weird stuff, I guess...when I started the game, my gallery was empty.

Out of curiosity: Are these lines meant to crash the game of whoever plays with a WT mod? I'm not much of a tech guy, just got curious. Is it gonna happen again in the future?

Ray_D

Engaged Member
Nov 13, 2022
I've started to see this crash after downloading your persistent file, since I've lost everything from my gallery..lost an HD some time ago, and stuff, though I had the saves backed up from the game folder. Weird stuff, I guess...when I started the game, my gallery was empty.

Out of curiosity: Are these lines meant to crash the game of whoever plays with a WT mod? I'm not much of a tech guy, just got curious. Is it gonna happen again in the future?
look at it the following way. DPC with each new chapter takes the trouble to create a minefield for users who use mods. despite that people keep using it and as a result a wave of new users appear asking for solutions and the most veteran users usually ignore them because the same situation repeats every year. don't use mods and save yourself the trouble for episode 11. :HideThePain:

The Bush Diver

Feb 21, 2020
look at it the following way. DPC with each new chapter takes the trouble to create a minefield for users who use mods. despite that people keep using it and as a result a wave of new users appear asking for solutions and the most veteran users usually ignore them because the same situation repeats every year. don't use mods and save yourself the trouble for episode 11. :HideThePain:
I never did use any mods, brother. As I said, I had to resort to another's persistent file because of the trouble I've mentioned. Is this persistent file marked somehow to fall under DPC's traps? Is there a way to clean the lines within the file that trigger the traps, if so?

Last edited:

Ray_D

Engaged Member
Nov 13, 2022
I never did use any mods, brother. As I said, I had to resort to another's persistent file because of the trouble I've mentioned. Is this persistent file marked somehow to fall under DPC's traps? Is there a way to clean the lines within the file that trigger the traps, if so?
he usually puts those errors in some lines of code on purpose. as long as you have everything clean you shouldn't have any problems and if you want to cheat you can use the command console or a savegame editor.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
wow this discussion about Josy has lasted longer than I expected haha.:KEK:
View attachment 3193864
I have finished discussing it, in principle there is nothing to add, I have already spoken about her. So I won’t aggravate the thread into total Josyposting, it makes no sense and will create hundreds of waifu war pages that will lead nowhere. The update was intense and there is a lot to discuss.

But the joke is dope, perhaps the best from KARAMBA. :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: Ray_D

The Bush Diver

Feb 21, 2020
he usually puts those errors in some lines of code on purpose. as long as you have everything clean you shouldn't have any problems and if you want to cheat you can use the command console or a savegame editor.
Can't say I'm at ease just yet. Let me ask it this way: Am I going to go through the same thing again in the future if I keep using this persistent file I've got here?

VaderExMachina

Nov 21, 2022
if DPC doesn't add this song in a "Solo Josy" ending, then he's a damn fool for letting this opportunity pass by.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ekzou

Daniellucas01

Dec 15, 2023
I don't speak English and I get it from a website that offers the translation with a mod, I don't have much to do haha, at least I enjoy the mod, but honestly it's easy to follow the path with it, if you've already seen the content What do you want, when you release a new episode, just get a save and in that save you can change the variables, you can change the path and some decisions, but of course, I don't know if you can get 100% of the game, since there are decisions that you don't change and they can different scenes, like whether or not to tell Josy about Chad and Troy.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
I have finished discussing it, in principle there is nothing to add, I have already spoken about her. So I won’t aggravate the thread into total Josyposting, it makes no sense and will create hundreds of waifu war pages that will lead nowhere. The update was intense and there is a lot to discuss.

Just so you know, when your opinion change, which it will, do not seek out my good grace. You forever belong to the Quinn-tard groupe who is not even a main girl. and Never will be, they can have their little victory celebration, those who laught at the end laught the most ;).

osculim

Aug 21, 2019
Persistant files should not cause this unless modding was involved. There are two persistent files for download on the main page. That I constantly used. And they always work. It could also be that people don't copy that persistant files to the both locations it needs to be. As for modding it is fine if you use the right mod. The multimod on the main page is utter shit and causes most these problems. People tend to use that one for episodes 1-2 and then want to use the other one which means your saves are already screwed. The one that always works have been removed from the main page because of spite. That one works. Had it from the start and not once had an issue like this. You just need to keep it updated. Heck there is even a savefixer that the mod author made to remove the crap from your save files caused by the one mod. And it will work in an unmodded game.

osculim

Aug 21, 2019

Just so you know, when your opinion change, which it will, do not seek out my good grace. You forever belong to the Quinn-tard groupe who is not even a main girl. and Never will be, they can have their little victory celebration, those who laught at the end laught the most ;).
Can't we all just get along.
Three topics that are pretty much done to death. The whole Josy thing, The waifu wars and the whole Jill debacle. I think its time we need to find something else to bitch about. ;)

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021

Fuck that. Let's have a 'Josy Extravaganza'! :ROFLMAO: Even though I'm not a fan of hers, let's do this! :devilish:
1703210452971.png

• Haha
Reactions: blabla0991
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes