ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Exactly what I was saying. She didn't know for sure but suspected that Tybalt may have been lying, especially seeing his behavior in previous episodes. This is normal human behavior...like what?

That is exactly why she talked to Trent the way she did. You can't pretend not to get that, can you???
maybe , but don't ignore the rest of my comment. IF she was smart, she would have done this months ago. That is the point, but after everything she still belives in Tybalt lies, and if she accidently not run in to Trent she would still has those doubt.

Reactions: NebulousShooter

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
maybe , but don't ignore the rest of my comment. IF she was smart, she would have done this months ago. That is the point, but after everything she still belives in Tybalt lies, and if she accidently not run in to Trent she would still has those doubt.
Sure, very possible. Jill is just very naive. Dumb is the wrong word here imo. But we can't change how DPC is writing her story. Just so happened that in the current episode DPC decided it's time to reveal Tybalts lies.

Reactions: kinkyshin

osculim

Aug 21, 2019
Well, in this episode she was less of an idiot than Maya, that probably caught people off guard, :ROFLMAO:
Yeah I will have to agree with you. The big fuss about getting the documents is also pretty stupid it would have been easy for Derick or Maya to go home one weekend and just go in there and take the stuff. How hard could it be. Derick knows the code. This could have been solved ages ago.

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
no, never said that.

But I try to explain myself better.

in chapter 9 Zoey is the best thing, and her attitude is justifiable, she doesn't know how MC will take his return (and in fact we may well decide to still resent her and in case we treat her badly for the whole party), so it is understandable that she doesn't open up to him (she tells him the bare minimum, there is no comparison between the level of sicnderity of the 2)

but at the barbecue this justifies falls, at that point she would tovcch to open up to him, instead no, she still wants him to express all the pain she has felt. then it is true that MC says he doesn't want to talk about it anymore, clear that is the case, if Zoey hadn't asked him anything MC would certainly not have talked about it.

it's a pointless scene, it's nice to be told how much they love us, but you have to reciprocate, otherwise it's just pathetic
I'm not totally sure it isn't reciprocate it look like they going to kiss for a second. To me is isn't pathetic I just don't MC to be force to still have feelings for her, I rather the player decided that than DPC

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
At the start when you meet Sage if you are dik. You make a joke about the cafeteria food. That pisses her off. Then at the dik party she throws that drink in your face. Then later meeting Bella at the cafeteria and pay for bella's food she is pretty pissed at you aswell and make a snarky remark.
I always play a DiK and that was a choice. I never take that choice.

Reactions: Bleiu

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I'm not totally sure it isn't reciprocate it look like they going to kiss for a second. To me is isn't pathetic I just don't MC to be force to still have feelings for her, I rather the player decided that than DPC
I find that to be a problem with most visual novels on here
It's part of the reason I look at so many of the games on this site with utter hatred.

osculim

Aug 21, 2019
Jill might be dumb, or she might be smart that's not important.
What is important is the fact that she is smoking hot.
So in other words as long as she puts out you are happy... Well at least you are not one of those sick bastards that wants a Helen / Maya threesome before sho goes.

• Wow
Reactions: Joshy92

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Yeah I will have to agree with you. The big fuss about getting the documents is also pretty stupid it would have been easy for Derick or Maya to go home one weekend and just go in there and take the stuff. How hard could it be. Derick knows the code. This could have been solved ages ago.
Holly shit I didn't even think of that. How hard it could have been, to read those god damn documents one day when daddy is not home.

GOD, How Fucking Stupid this Storyline trully is, but that is what happens, when you creat an echo chamber and banning everyone from your patreon and discord. None ask the right qestion, what could lead you to improve as a writer, right DPC ?:whistle::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

osculim

Aug 21, 2019
Tybald will be the one to kill himself if he go all ham on him, isn't he?
Actually I don't think Tybald will be killing himself. I think the chick at the Yoga is gonna help him with his anger. He might just become a normal person eventually.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
How about a little compromise?
Jill wasn't smart throughout Season 2. She was a damn naive girl in the bubble her parents raised her in. Even the ME Quarians, who spent their childhood in a sterile isolated chamber, were not as alienated from the world as Jill. :LOL: Maybe in Season 2 we opened her naive side, or maybe DPC just broke her writing for the sake of audience that likes extreme vanilla romance. But at the end of Season 2, Jill began to change - at first she was able to stand up for herself by roasting Tybalt, and in Ep. 9 everything is quite weird - we see two different versions of Jill depending on the brunch. Retarded Jill/Cool Jill.
It seems that the DPC himself was confused and didn't know how to write to Jill further. In Ep.10, he seems to have made the decision to slowly change her into normal - Jill began to doubt and ask questions, not believing everything that she was told. It's not like she trusts Tybalt after what he did, but she doesn't trust MC completely because our guy really did some stupid retard things. Breaking into Jill's room and keeping it from her, even for the sake of Hell Week - well, I doubted whether you could trust a person who secretly entered your home. "You doing good things, you doing bad things. I don't know what to believe. I thought I knew you." Correction: if you are Jill's boyfriend, she believes you because she knows you better and feels emotional attachment, but she is still not happy with your action and arranges a serious conversation.
We can argue all we want about that scene where Jill runs into Trent, but it seems absurd to me that she just decided to thank him. Jill could have accidentally bumped into Trent at the bar, but Chip showed screenshots - they show that she's thinking. Thinking about what to say and how to ask a trick question because she doubts Tybalt? Maybe we got used to the mentally retarded Jill, that when the DPC decided to start changing her for the better, we still, by inertia, have a low opinion of her?
I just hope that he doesn't break the character in the future and continues to develop her. At least in her lewd scene there is a light at the end of the tunnel and Jill tries kinky things that she doesn't mind. No one would have believed it a year ago if I said: hey guys, in Jill’s next scene we’ll give her a juicy cumshot right on her face. :p

Reactions: ksuha and osculim

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
How about a little compromise?
Jill wasn't smart throughout Season 2. She was a damn naive girl in the bubble her parents raised her in. Even the ME Quarians, who spent their childhood in a sterile isolated chamber, were not as alienated from the world as Jill. :LOL: Maybe in Season 2 we opened her naive side, or maybe DPC just broke her writing for the sake of audience that likes extreme vanilla romance. But at the end of Season 2, Jill began to change - at first she was able to stand up for herself by roasting Tybalt, and in Ep. 9 everything is quite weird - we see two different versions of Jill depending on the brunch. Retarded Jill/Cool Jill.
It seems that the DPC himself was confused and didn't know how to write to Jill further. In Ep.10, he seems to have made the decision to slowly change her into normal - Jill began to doubt and ask questions, not believing everything that she was told. It's not like she trusts Tybalt after what he did, but she doesn't trust MC completely because our guy really did some stupid retard things. Breaking into Jill's room and keeping it from her, even for the sake of Hell Week - well, I doubted whether you could trust a person who secretly entered your home. "You doing good things, you doing bad things. I don't know what to believe. I thought I knew you." Correction: if you are Jill's boyfriend, she believes you because she knows you better and feels emotional attachment, but she is still not happy with your action and arranges a serious conversation.
We can argue all we want about that scene where Jill runs into Trent, but it seems absurd to me that she just decided to thank him. Jill could have accidentally bumped into Trent at the bar, but Chip showed screenshots - they show that she's thinking. Thinking about what to say and how to ask a trick question because she doubts Tybalt? Maybe we got used to the mentally retarded Jill, that when the DPC decided to start changing her for the better, we still, by inertia, have a low opinion of her?
I just hope that he doesn't break the character in the future and continues to develop her. At least in her lewd scene there is a light at the end of the tunnel and Jill tries kinky things that she doesn't mind. No one would have believed it a year ago if I said: hey guys, in Jill’s next scene we’ll give her a juicy cumshot right on her face. :p
d49b6b568faee867427e2c5571e7a55b.gif

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes