Aug 16, 2017
Anyone else wish MC has unlimited $ storage and can dump some cash in the party fund? The $10 wallet and the fish tank feel so forced. Hopefully in Ep11 we get more room.

Also it'd be great if we can freeroam to shop for Christmas gifts for the girls. I know I'd want something for Nora as apologies for ruining her paintings, Riona after her kidnapping, Zoey after her going silent on us on text messages.
There's an interesting thought. What presents would Fuckface get the girls??

Arieth - delousing lotion and some sandpaper to rub it in with.
Jill - a copy of How To Have Fun With Your Redhead Friend.
Elena - a box set of the TV series Three's Company.
Maya - a ticket to Australia so she can see the native wildlife - kangaroos, koalas, joshys . . .
Zoey - a Lego set, so she can build a bridge and get over it.
Bella - a Harley Quinn mask because it's about the only bloody way she'll get a smile.
Madame - shares in Shell, but I think she already has some.
Jade - a new refrigerator, so she can chill the fuck out.
Mona - anything, as long as she shows up to collect it.
Sage - whatever she asks for, as long as it's dick, anytime, anywhere.

Daniellucas01

Dec 15, 2023
Honestly, it's a waste not to have a scene here, it would be much better than Madame, it would be very good, besides I've been wanting this Tara for a long time, in reality she already needs to innovate with scenes from the university girls, it is mentioned that the MC He's popular at university, but he literally only hangs out with hot girls or professors. 2023-12-21 (27).png

noahsombrero

Aug 9, 2023
Yeah, same with my MC.:devilish:
Two people claim to have fucked Zoey with Jason watching. I sure would like to know how to do that. I could skip the Jason part though.

What do you mean, nothing can be done?
This is an excuse for those who don't want to try.
They know that he jerks off in his room.
Maya just needs to take some of his sperm, put it on her panties, and take it to the police.
And that's all.
Goodbye Patrick.
It isn't so hard to get out of town and don't go back. It isn't necessary to get your father sent to prison. You do need to leave friends behind. But you can take one with you if you ask nice.

jackjack5854

Jul 27, 2018

Maya - a ticket to Australia so she can see the native wildlife - kangaroos, koalas, joshys . . .
Bella - a Harley Quinn mask because it's about the only bloody way she'll get a smile.
:KEK:

Here's mine:

Josy: a pair of platform wedge high heels
Maya: a Netflix account on her busted TV
Bella: an E-reader
Jill: a Shitfaced album/T-shirt
Sage: anything - butt plugs, whiskey, etc.
Quinn: a car ride & anal
Riona: a weed roller
Nora: new paintings
Jade: a 4K 60fps clip of Stephen fucking a HOT
Cathy: a date at McAllen's
Heather: a dildo
Arieth: food
Elena: kamasutra for three

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
At least that one's easy to solve. money = 10 cures poverty in BaDIK. Don't want the poor fish keeling over.
One good side. Game remembers your actions from previous runs and saves the cache. For example, you don't need to buy Jacob's art many times. When they are all purchased and you do another run...you start the third season with $10. Feel rich like Tybalt.
The only purpose of this fish tank is to balance the game's economy, I don't see any other reason.

osculim

Aug 21, 2019

I just got to pregnant Arieth and my mind went super dark. :sick: I think I will shut up now and forget about this list.

osculim

Aug 21, 2019
One good side. Game remembers your actions from previous runs and saves the cache. For example, you don't need to buy Jacob's art many times. When they are all purchased and you do another run...you start the third season with $10. Feel rich like Tybalt.
The only purpose of this fish tank is to balance the game's economy, I don't see any other reason.
That is if you don't delete your peristent saves. Otherwise you are screwed. But yeah money is not a prob really.

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
It isn't necessary to get your father sent to prison. You do need to leave friends behind.
Leave friends behind?
But it's so mean...
What about the moral compass?
I couldn't do that.
It's too much...
Firstly, I need to steal all their money.

Last edited:

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
That is if you don't delete your peristent saves. Otherwise you are screwed. But yeah money is not a prob really.
Never deleted it. I had to run through the game again once when I was changing hard drives, but that was a long time ago. Never had a problem with crashes or a broken game.

osculim

Aug 21, 2019
Never deleted it. I had to run through the game again once when I was changing hard drives, but that was a long time ago. Never had a problem with crashes or a broken game.
Me neither I even use the San mod and never had issues. But yeah at least the peristent files are saved in two places so if you loose one you can copy it from the other location.

Reactions: Geralt From Rivia

BadWolf71

Jan 1, 2019
My Riona kidnapped!!?? Get rid of the dumb bitch, but leave Riona out of this.

I'm saying it now, I suspect Nick is behind this for Vinny & I think Nick is related to Dawe in some way. IDK how that one chick is tied into this but Nick is trying to get back at Tommy for Heather.

osculim

Aug 21, 2019
My Riona kidnapped!!?? Get rid of the dumb bitch, but leave Riona out of this.

I'm saying it now, I suspect Nick is behind this for Vinny & I think Nick is related to Dawe in some way. IDK how that one chick is tied into this but Nick is trying to get back at Tommy for Heather.
That chick is just still sour because you said the cafeteria food is shit right at the start of the game. She knows how hold a grudge. :ROFLMAO:

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
That chick is just still sour because you said the cafeteria food is shit right at the start of the game. She knows how hold a grudge. :ROFLMAO:
omg, can you believe if that will actually be her reason, she upset at the Diks because everyone of them think her food is trash. :ROFLMAO:.

I mean after the masterly written Jill get blackmailed by Tybalt, and Maya's never ending loan story plot, would you be really suprised?! :whistle::ROFLMAO:

Kodek

Jun 26, 2017
Not only can she remove Madame but also she can stop Patrick from ever being a problem again. Queen Josy is smart about it she just waiting on Helen to die then she kills Patrick, plus she will avenge Rio. See the best girl knows madness can be used for good.
I can get behind yandere Josy if she kills Madame. That would be the arc she has been waiting since the start of the game.

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
You are denying the truth, Josy will finally ditch MC and save Jaime from his feminist nightmare.
and if you would be up to the date with the conversation you would already know, that Maya is the one to Jamie:cautious:
Jam-Jam belongs to Leon :love: Stop try NTR him:cautious:
Its real its happening. Next episode will have MMF threesome with john boy and Elena.
You never stopped believe and soon your faith you'll be reward bro. Congratz to you(y)

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes