SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
MC gave a completely normal reaction, she was his first love and all that, few would want to see the girl with whom he had been connected for years in a relationship with another guy. Your nickname just screams this, that this is unacceptable for you and you are the complete opposite of John Boy. :ROFLMAO:

But here Zoey herself says that she would never do this to MC, so judging by Ep. 10, you can forget about her cringe behavior in the next updates. As for me, it is Tremolo who is retarded with her. Look dude, this is Others route. FUCKING KISS HER ALREADY, YOU PUSSY!

View attachment 3189901
But no, DPC don't give us this option. He stretches this line throughout Season 3. Madame is a more priority storyline for him.
Yeah honestly, I would have definitely taken a Zoey kiss that didn't even lead to sex, over all three of those Madame scenes.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
None of this is Zoey's actual doing, it's simply the snowflake MC having his usual snowflake moments entirely partially on his own and without input from the player. If that's going to make the players hate on Zoey, then i'm going to simply disregard such reaction as the pure idiocy it is. And ignore whatever drivel about Zoey they'll spout based on that.
She doing it by simply existing coming back and injecting herself in to MC life again. And the Players has no chance of saying to her that leave me alone and go back to san -diego. :LOL:

but to be completely honest ename144 description of her is the best(y)
and I especially like the part that I made bold:LOL:

What exactly are we supposed to feel here if not exasperation? Zoey as the MC's friend and sounding board has some merit (though I'd argue the LIs have long since surpassed her in that regard), but she can't fill that role if she's forever being blindsided by the obvious. Meanwhile Zoey as yet another belated romance partner is just one more mouth to feed. It might be different if she had been a real presence from the start of the game, a ghostly ideal that the LIs had fought to overcome who's now here in the flesh. But that's not what we got. What we got was Zoey as an afterthought, a youthful fancy mentioned once over lunch that left remarkably few scars on the MC. Sure, he talks a big game about how hard her departure hit him now, but I remind you that Being a DIK didn't start with our avatar mourning his lost love. It started with him pining for Josy. Zoey's narrative importance has been severely overestimated. I want to like the character because she's certainly amiable enough, but so far Zoey brings nothing to a very, very crowded table. The fact that DPC still hasn't realized how poorly he has positioned her concerns me.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Ehm... if you tell josy or not, does it really have that effect if maya gets help from stephen? I know that if you tell josy about chad, you get a +1 in getting caught for trying to steal the contract from maya's dad.
I have no clue of what you're talking about. The only Stephen in BaDIK is Stephen Burke and he definitely isn't helping Maya.

Why don't you guys get that damn walkthrough and read it? failing the "contract mission" is almost impossible, unless you are dumb, of course.

Honestly...

Storywise, for plot reasons, Sage being with Maya, Derek and MC at the dinner is definitely BETTER. Whether she is MC's girlfriend or only a friend. Can't you see it?

Last edited:
Reactions: dalli_x

saynotoNTR

Mar 17, 2021
Oh no! She came back to see her best friend and ex, and wants to spend time with him, but her feelings are coming to the surface... what a terrible person! Shame!

If people are upset at Zoey for this it sounds like a them problem.
Some people aren't bothered by the way Zoey feels about the MC, some people are bothered by the way the MC feels about Zoey. It's something out of the player's control and can sometimes be frustrating.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Yeah honestly, I would have definitely taken a Zoey kiss that didn't even lead to sex, over all three of those Madame scenes.
Even more, DPC have such great options for alternative, if it has to do with a strip club.
-The bartender girl who showed her breasts in Ep.8 and looked in fascination for MCs "device" if you fucked Nicole.
-Tanya, cuck and make fun of Tommy again.
Dorm Girls could also be an alternative - AVN players love variety.
But no. He went with it.

Reactions: SlapE and KaiserST

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
But Zoey won'T , otherwise she would have participated in the sex in her own episode:whistle::p:ROFLMAO:
You can thank for this "You-Know-What brigade" :LOL:
At least DPC teased them good entire episode, and also their opponents who were horny all the time thinking about it and got a bummer in the end.:KEK:

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
MC gave a completely normal reaction, she was his first love and all that, few would want to see the girl with whom he had been connected for years in a relationship with another guy. Your nickname just screams this, that this is unacceptable for you and you are the complete opposite of John Boy. :ROFLMAO:
you do realize that if we change a couple of word to Josy and MC, you basically describing what she does, if she got dumped, and you still trashing her while you defending MC here. What a Hypocrite biased you are. :p :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: chuck69 and Ekzou

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
Some people aren't bothered by the way Zoey feels about the MC, some people are bothered by the way the MC feels about Zoey. It's something out of the player's control and can sometimes be frustrating.
I understand that compeletely, because like I said, the MC definitely was written to have moments of insecurity and he clearly cares about her still, how could he not.

This doesn't however explain how this would make anyone dislike Zoey more, I mean dislike the writing sure, or even just dislike the MC. Zoey however hasn't tried to interfere in the MC's relationships, she knows he's in a relationship on all the paths where he is in one (except Bella), and hasn't tried to do/say anything to hinder his relationship(s). She is still in love with him, that much is clear, but that's completely understandable, and even when she started to feel jealous/overwhelmed, instead of making a scene she ran and removed herself from the situation.

Zoey is great honestly, not my favorite, but I really like her. The MC just needs to sort out his feelings, and under the players control, will keep his current relationship(s) intact. He won't let Zoey get in the way of that, nor would she even want to, and for the players who like Zoey and want to get her back, will eventually get that option.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
you do realize that if we change a couple of word to Josy and MC, you basically describing what she does, if she got dumped, and you still trashing her while you defending MC here. What a Hypocrite biased you are. :p:ROFLMAO:
Never saw her bitching and making big drama scenes for everyone around about how MCs is bad for HURTING HER BUSI FEELINGS.
So NO.

I don’t know who else Josy hasn’t complained to. Probably now she’s sitting with this vacuum cleaner and telling him how MC treated her cruelly.

screenshot0154.png
:KEK:

Luvsgettinghd

Jul 20, 2018
She clearly stated to Trent that she expected Tybalt to be lying abour him. She went to Trent to just confirm and instigate an argument against Tybalt, she needs to do this by the book since that's who Jill is.

She won't go and confront Tybalt directly even if she already expected him to be lying but had no proof of it. She had proof of MC being in Hell Week party and his confirmation that he invade the house to prank Tybalt. And that's also the reason she asked MC for his version of the events after seeing the photos and when he stated that he didn't do anything, Jill doubts it but already suspect Tybalt to be lying and that's why she goes to Trent. She had no reason to go to Trent if she didn't think Tybalt was lying, so you saying that Jill went to talk to Trent to thank him just don't add up to the facts... if that was the reason she would have thanked Trent way back.
The actual event was she bumped into Trent in the bar. Then she decided to say by the way thank you for not pressing charges against my friend for setting the fire in the mansion during the prep party. He says I beg your pardon. There was no fire it was just two frat members set off the sprinkler system. There was no real damage that the insurance didn't cover. She then told him Tybalt said you were being petty and wanted to press charges. To which Trent replied that is was actually Tybalt that was being petty about ruining his expensive custom Italian suit. She then said oh that is not what I heard at which point they both decioded to take it up with Tybalt.

• Angry
Reactions: c0gnomen

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
bla bla bla I hate Josy but next Year I'm gonna love her again and rate her as my number 2
you lost every credibility to me, so I no longer take you seriously, Dalix 3.0, congratulation, you reached that level.
1_K3AZwwephRhOtYOu1XlBTg.gif
you worked hard for it. (y) :LOL:. but don't worry I still like you, :ROFLMAO:

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
It's on the non-Others too and i don't care, gimme my options to be stupid, DPC :cautious:
On the non-Others route, I see it this way: it is MC who will have the opportunity, through his actions, to move away from his LI back to Zoey.
DPC makes traps on every route. Throuple is unstable and this can be seen in Ep.9 with their RP points - it is very easy to do something stupid, stealing money from Jill, Bianca, Jade and the video, Bella-Jill love triangle. And also cheating points, which accumulate from your actions. DPC gives us the opportunity to be an asshole and ruin the route with our actions.
That is, depending on MC’s previous actions, I think that it is he who will make a move on Zoey, and not she who will try to steal him. I look at her personality and it just doesn’t fit that she would try to take a guy using dirty methods.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
On the non-Others route, I see it this way: it is MC who will have the opportunity, through his actions, to move away from his LI back to Zoey.
DPC makes traps on every route. Throuple is unstable and this can be seen in Ep.9 with their RP points - it is very easy to do something stupid, stealing money from Jill, Bianca, Jade and the video, Bella-Jill love triangle. And also cheating points, which accumulate from your actions. DPC gives us the opportunity to be an asshole and ruin the route with our actions.
That is, depending on MC’s previous actions, I think that it is he who will make a move on Zoey, and not she who will try to steal him. I look at her personality and it just doesn’t fit that she would try to take a guy using dirty methods.
Don't forget, in AL, there's a path where it all fell apart and you end the game with the ex.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes