ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Slow down...breathe my friend....All that blood rushing to your DIK making you ramble on with no proper grammar or sense :BootyTime:
don't worry Once DPC start to force Zoey on everyone, regardless of your RP status, and top of that MC by default start to act Jealous when he see Her with Jacob, and rethink his current Relationship. She will get the same from everyone.

Now that one I can't wait for, All the Main girl and Side girl fans will join together to Hate on Zoey.:LOL::ROFLMAO:

ciberma7865

Jan 13, 2020
I honestly don't know how DIKs and Jocks could work together, they can't stand each other.

It seems to me, on the contrary, they are thinking about how to screw DIKs. What Ashley told Derek from the jocks about MC, that he was supposedly responsible for the photos, it seems like a deliberate setup from the jocks. To create enmity among the DIKs.
Same with Cathy picture been repost someone is trying to destroy the DIK or to get them ban from the campus. The picture to the Jocks was the first step

brightest

Nov 14, 2019
Guys! Ok...

So, there is no more mods which we could use to play all paths in a single playthrough, right?

Just asking, 'cause I don't see any link for it on the first page. Plus, I remember that... for episode 9, the mod for this was already "obsolete," 'cause the game was taking a different direction?

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
I honestly don't know how DIKs and Jocks could work together, they can't stand each other.

It seems to me, on the contrary, they are thinking about how to screw DIKs. What Ashley told Derek from the jocks about MC, that he was supposedly responsible for the photos, it seems like a deliberate setup from the jocks. To create enmity among the DIKs.
Likely, Since Ant himself realized that MC could not be responsible for the photos, and Now he say different things to Ash ?! Obvious Shit steering attempt.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
don't worry Once DPC start to force Zoey on everyone, regardless of your RP status, and top of that MC by default start to act Jealous when he see Her with Jacob, and rethink his current Relationship. She will get the same from everyone.

Now that one I can't wait for, All the Main girl and Side girl fans will join together to Hate on Zoey.:LOL::ROFLMAO:
The Glorious LIME, This is bait. Chip tried the same trick with me on Sage. It didn't work out. :ROFLMAO:

Likely, Since Ant himself realized that MC could not be responsible for the photos, and Now he say different things to Ash ?! Obvious Shit steering attempt.
And I also can’t believe the version of the traitor Jacob, that he specifically read the text to set up the DIKs against the MC. Jacob has no motive.

saynotoNTR

Mar 17, 2021
Tbh all this pooping on Josy is kinda boring at this point.
Everything involving Josy is boring, but I understand what you mean.

Banana Jill was meme material, this is just plain rambling and waifu war nonsense.
Banana Jill was, is and will be the greatest legacy that the DPC left us in its lifetime. It's the pinnacle of BaDIK memes.

In any case, I'm interested in seeing if the EP10 ending will force the DIKs and Jocks to work together. Since the HOTs are the glue to the campus balance in a way.

I think it's more the MC and Chad working together than the DIKs and Jocks working together. Chad will be questioned for trusting the MC and the MC will be questioned for trusting Chad. But one suspicion the DIKs will have about the MC's loyalty. There should not be a union between DIKs and Jocks until the MC has a final fight with Caleb.

Also, Chad route when? Jill put Tybalt's balls out of service.
Troy's route seems to have started Chad's route will certainly start from episode 11. The potential for redemption in this possible friendship is enormous. How ironic would be the DIKs against the MC and Chad and Troy supporting him.

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
Sometimes I get going and can't stop, kind of like a fat guy eating donuts:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
At least you can get a job as security at a strip club :KEK:

Honestly, couldn't care less. I have a thing for Goth and Alt girls. That's why I also like Tara, Gina and the other one. But if the other girls hate her or not(she did take MC's V-Card tho, so there is a certain pussy whipped probability of the MC), or if on non-Zoey route Zoey gets DIK'd, Black'd or whatever... Couldn't care less

At the end of the day, every single player here is NTR'd be default since "their girls" are getting dunk'd on by other players :HideThePain:
Everything involving Josy is boring, but I understand what you mean.

Banana Jill was, is and will be the greatest legacy that the DPC left us in its lifetime. It's the pinnacle of BaDIK memes.

I think it's more the MC and Chad working together than the DIKs and Jocks working together. Chad will be questioned for trusting the MC and the MC will be questioned for trusting Chad. But one suspicion the DIKs will have about the MC's loyalty. There should not be a union between DIKs and Jocks until the MC has a final fight with Caleb.

Troy's route seems to have started Chad's route will certainly start from episode 11. The potential for redemption in this possible friendship is enormous. How ironic would be the DIKs against the MC and Chad and Troy supporting him.
You want irony? How about Sage getting us to follow Chad, than fucking MC as a reward. Only to later on cheat on her with Chad. And Chad be like: Sorry bitch, I gave him a 5/5 :KEK:

saynotoNTR

Mar 17, 2021
You want irony? How about Sage getting us to follow Chad, than fucking MC as a reward. Only to later on cheat on her with Chad. And Chad be like: Sorry bitch, I gave him a 5/5 :KEK:
At least with Chad and Troy, what the 'Ass man' want is already guaranteed... It took 9 episodes for us to have anal with Sage... with Troy and Chad, as I mentioned, it's guaranteed every day. :KappaPride:

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
finally a bella fan
Bella and Nicole, gracing this game with quality mature pleasure.

I'm indifferent towards Cathy.
Jade should burn in a furnace :HideThePain:
Agreed. Same droning buzz 100x over. Never anything approximating originality. Blah blah blah josy love josy life alady alady. Whatever. Let's look at a couple of other LI devotees. Karamba - says a lot about the Divine Quinn but isn't afraid to take the piss out of himself, gets creative with memes and vids instead of posting the same game images over and over. Joshy, for all his obsessive fixation, still manages to change tack now and then. We may have shaken our collective heads and went "oh dear" when he started talking about cummy kisses, but at least it was something DIFFERENT. Looking at Ch. 10, it wouldn't surprise me if DPC had Josy looking online for a hobby to look at least a little bit original because he'd been looking in here and wanted to point out to her stans that it wasn't a bad idea.
Things change over time tho. Jill was once #1, now her fan pool is quite small.

Hell, I need not go any further than myself. When I started posting here, I mostly made banana jill memes and shat on Maya. Now Maya is among my favorites, probably top 3 MG.

But I overall switched to making fan arts, as you said, the infinite cycles of pooping and simping just gets way too old.

Reactions: RK - Milf

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020

Madame and Zoey will be a strip team

• Red Heart
Reactions: The Glorious LIME

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
There opening show will be review by the B&R News the headline will be why I'm now Gay and can't go back :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :Kappa:
Everyone hating on Madame will be sorry. Once someone gets shot in the Rio rescue mission, players will be begging for those veiny blood banky Madame tits.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes