osculim

Aug 21, 2019
Yup. Penetration with Tara. Only Blowjob with Christie. Maybe Tara will fuck the MC once she finds out Oscar was cheating with Gina
Tara came pretty close in ep9. I think she will bang you once they find out the dick in the bathroom belongs to you.

KingKraven

Dec 22, 2023
She always been available Neutral. (y).
But the thing is, Just like with Bella , Maya and now with Nicole, she does have lewd moment which is required a Chick affinity, which mean she more likely suited for a Chick affinity MC, and you might only get 50% in a lewd scene with her in the future.
Yeah. I'll stick with DiK and Quinn. I was just curious after what Geralt said.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Yeah. I'll stick with DiK and Quinn. I was just curious after what Geralt said.
My major problem is might not even that a girl has a specific affinity but I do admit, it feels like more as a punishment system. But How blunt the Neutral MC 's default personality is , you can notice it here and there. Interestingly not much in episode 10, but I guess writing so many different lines for each girl, not allowed dpc, to focus on this aspect of the game when it comes to MC in this episode

Reactions: KingKraven

KingKraven

Dec 22, 2023
My major problem is might not even that a girl has a specific affinity but I do admit, it feels like more as a punishment system. But How blunt the Neutral MC 's default personality is , you can notice it here and there. Interestingly not much in episode 10, but I guess writing so many different lines for each girl, not allowed dpc, to focus on this aspect of the game when it comes to MC in this episode
Yeah I took a Neutral choice in 10 and the MC sounded like a Chick. Never again. But at least I got the damn contracts for someone I don't give a fuck about. Why there wasn't a choice to not help them, I'll never fucking know.

Neutral and Chick is available, if you have the DIK affinity, the path is blocked in Ep.7, during the meeting in the mansion, or at the end of Ep.8, during the restaurant event.
As I said above, I'll stick to DiK and Quinn.

Dr.Slime

Nov 15, 2022
I just did a run today in which I changed affinity to dik in ep9. It played pretty much the same as normal. I'm just not sure at the BBQ if you can use shrooms on Neutral affinity. I you folks know. If you can fine and If you cannot on neutral and you change to dik. she does have dialogue scolding you for taking the shrooms. You have to promise her which is like a variable. So I think next time you do you are gonna get dumped.
i was having Netural affinity for Jill and other i think Bella
one works you can eat shroom the other cant
i loaded the save later same thing i don't know why
some things you can do in Neutral and some cant
i had weird save i don't recall which path but i used NETURAL it locked everything and make me choose only the NETURAL option

kinkyshin

Jun 8, 2020
i was having Netural affinity for Jill and other i think Bella
one works you can eat shroom the other cant
i loaded the save later same thing i don't know why
some things you can do in Neutral and some cant
i had weird save i don't recall which path but i used NETURAL it locked everything and make me choose only the NETURAL option
Haven't tested it but I heard with Neutral you can eat shrooms if you tried drugs with Tommy on the roof in episode 4. If you didn't then you get the CHICK option instead. And in a similar manner, if you have a history of fighting people (Fighting the jocks, and later Caleb) then you'll be able to punch Oscar and Vinny as Neutral. If not, you'll have the CHICK option. Again, haven't tested it just guessing. If that's not it, then maybe it defaults to your status rather than your affinity?

Kodek

Jun 26, 2017
Way to complex, sometimes I think he wrote himself in to a corner with this amount of complexity.
But what I said is Jill should have been slightly different. She was the last addition to the game, and frankly I do believe, that originally she was a bit different, but because of outside influence, wheter he will admit or not, I do think , things about Jill and her stor,y did change for the sake of her high tier patreon simps , who usally voted her as top girl in very poll.

I do believe for example, originally she did have a deeper history with Rusty :unsure:
Yeah, it would add some serious tension between Rusty and MC if Jill/Rusty were a serious thing earlier. Croissant also wrote a long time ago that the DPC specifically broke it for an audience of vanilla romantics and it seems that this is true. But in the second season it was weird. Very weird. This is some kind of cartoonish Joshy-style romance and now in the 21st century it looks ridiculous, like a Disney story.
And this did not benefit the character, everyone here laughed, and even on the DPC resources she ceased to be popular.
KaiserRT publishes polls from Discord and now Sage is in the lead, Jill is somewhere in the middle of the list.

Therefore, having seen the positive changes in Ep.10, I have some hope for this route. DPC should really follow his "Follow your vision" rule, changing a character for the sake of the audience is stupid.
THIS!!!
When i started playing this game, Jill immediately became my favorite. Something clicked with her and it was not because of the introduction scene with her.

In her first interaction she felt prudish yes, but she also felt like a fun person to interact and open to new stuff. Like when she laughed at MC's joke even though it didn't suit her... ugh... company.

But as more time passed, it felt that her worse traits where being reinforced instead of the opposite... this doesn't happen with any of the other girls. I assume it was because of the Jill lovers that didn't really get her at all and just wanted to gate keep her purity... this hindered her development by a lot of chapters hence why she was so damn vulnerable all the time.

It was annoying to deal with her at times and most of her interactions are just out of place for this game and i'm not even talking about her not having any sex scene. Her date and hangout are amazing but that shouldn't be the norm for her interactions... she dislikes MC calls her hot even after dating her and knowing her for some time, it's fine that she dislikes that approach in the begginning... but after so much interactions... like, fucking learn to take a compliment?

That's why she has not been my top girl for a very long time. She actually only surpassed Sage thanks to this last season which i finally saw some development to her character even outside of her route. I still dislike how much her route has been butchered and how much opposed she is to DIK MC, she is opposed to a sickening degree that feels too unreal, unfortunately we can't change what has already been fucked.

Dr.Slime

Nov 15, 2022
Haven't tested it but I heard with Neutral you can eat shrooms if you tried drugs with Tommy on the roof in episode 4. If you didn't then you get the CHICK option instead. And in a similar manner, if you have a history of fighting people (Fighting the jocks, and later Caleb) then you'll be able to punch Oscar and Vinny as Neutral. If not, you'll have the CHICK option. Again, haven't tested it just guessing. If that's not it, then maybe it defaults to your status rather than your affinity?
Yeah you are right for NETURAL to have eat shroom you need ep4 smoke weed i checked now

same for Oscar too i guess

i think it also applies for hitting Patrick if you are NETURAL and don't fight a lot you can get the CHICK option

Reactions: dav3knight

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Not bad, but you did forget about Riona kidnapping.

Also, hopefully we will get some progress on the Loan story.
There would have to be some kind of progress on Maya's loan they will probably be reading the loan or maybe done reading it when they learn that Rio has been kidnap. I don't really see MC having a role in saving Rio that should be the cops unless your telling me Quinn is so selfish that she rather save her ass from jail then get real help for Rio. While the kidnapping will have impact I assume, I don't think it will be the main focus of course I could be wrong but Rio is a side girl and things around Quinn are more B plot

osculim

Aug 21, 2019
Yes ok that makes sense. It works like the fighting with the jocks. Yes Ive been smoking every chance I got.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes