Adsnow

Feb 13, 2022
Here is my unofficial android port:
Being a DIK [apk+data] [v0.10.0][ [ scrappy 's Multi-Mod]

A quick fix for Being a DIK disappeared C18UI . Added C18UI toggle button on option menu.
HOW TO INSTALL
Drop fix file to same game folder of BAD

Download fix

How to install:
Extract .zip file complete instruction given there.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Support Developer
Super Modder
Support Me

My discord server for Bug report:
Hi all. Does anybody have save file for this?

jackjack5854

Jul 27, 2018
Not bad, but you did forget about Riona kidnapping.

Also, hopefully we will get some progress on the Loan story.
Yeah, those too. With how DPC writes criminal & legal issues, I don't hope for clean executions.

My guess is MC joins the gang at Bella's to analyze the contract (maybe freeroam a bit to get Bella's financial law books). It's probably irreversible because Maya signed it and it's already in effect. We may still find something valuable, and at worst form a case against Patrick seeing how he harasses & abuses Maya with witnesses (which probably would break the family). Either way I think Patrick will show up soon to apologize and Maya will have to talk to him about her loans fair and square (as well as mention Josy being her gf). It's a bad case, but I just want to get away from it already.

Riona: DPC might just drop the aftermaths of the kidnap on our heads. DIK or not, MC doesn't have anything on Vinny - the retard's got a gun. Riona's probably safe, and Quinn further loses profits (on top of Stephen changing the deal because of the divorce). On any path MC will probably see her & Quinn, and bump into Vinny. A small encounter with him insulting MC to further rile the player up maybe included. Hopefully we can fight him hand-to-hand soon. I know some people will break the rage count. Afterwards depending on the path, either MC or the HOTs will look after Riona and Quinn. There could be some anger between them, and I definitely think Riona would quit by the end of S3.

Reactions: KaiserST

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
THIS!!!
When i started playing this game, Jill immediately became my favorite. Something clicked with her and it was not because of the introduction scene with her.

In her first interaction she felt prudish yes, but she also felt like a fun person to interact and open to new stuff. Like when she laughed at MC's joke even though it didn't suit her... ugh... company.

But as more time passed, it felt that her worse traits where being reinforced instead of the opposite... this doesn't happen with any of the other girls. I assume it was because of the Jill lovers that didn't really get her at all and just wanted to gate keep her purity... this hindered her development by a lot of chapters hence why she was so damn vulnerable all the time.

It was annoying to deal with her at times and most of her interactions are just out of place for this game and i'm not even talking about her not having any sex scene. Her date and hangout are amazing but that shouldn't be the norm for her interactions... she dislikes MC calls her hot even after dating her and knowing her for some time, it's fine that she dislikes that approach in the begginning... but after so much interactions... like, fucking learn to take a compliment?

That's why she has not been my top girl for a very long time. She actually only surpassed Sage thanks to this last season which i finally saw some development to her character even outside of her route. I still dislike how much her route has been butchered and how much opposed she is to DIK MC, she is opposed to a sickening degree that feels too unreal, unfortunately we can't change what has already been fucked.
This purity brigade are the worst and loudest idiots in the AVN genre, a long known fact. Death threats to developers, blackmail and manipulation that they will stop supporting development, they see NTR where there is none, attacks on artists who create fan art...
The damage has been done, but it can still be repaired by developing the character. But we won't be able to forget.
DPC apparently decided not to bother with them and trolled in every possible way in Ep 10: Riona flirting with the guys, Zoey/Jacob teasing, Sage playing the role of Derek's "boyfriend". Fortunately they are not here, but I think that on other communities there was whining “WhY ThE cUcK vIbEs”.
She looks more like she belongs in a south park episode with that big ass head. :ROFLMAO:
It looks okay. We live in South Park, after all.

Hair model is outdated, but in anthyng else she looks ok.

osculim

Aug 21, 2019
This purity brigade are the worst and loudest idiots in the AVN genre, a long known fact. Death threats to developers, blackmail and manipulation that they will stop supporting development, they see NTR where there is none, attacks on artists who create fan art...
The damage has been done, but it can still be repaired by developing the character. But we won't be able to forget.
DPC apparently decided not to bother with them and trolled in every possible way in Ep 10: Riona flirting with the guys, Zoey/Jacob teasing, Sage playing the role of Derek's "boyfriend". Fortunately they are not here, but I think that on other communities there was whining “WhY ThE cUcK vIbEs”.

It looks okay. We live in South Park, after all.

Hair model is outdated, but in anthyng else she looks ok.
No! I am so disappointed in you. How could you say she looks fine. You gonna make KARAMBA's Head swell just like that picture if you keep praising Quinn. :ROFLMAO:

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
No! I am so disappointed in you. How could you say she looks fine. You gonna make KARAMBA's Head swell just like that picture if you keep praising Quinn. :ROFLMAO:
I'm okay with Quinn, despite the conflicting feelings she evokes, but that's the job of her character - you love her or you hate her, or both. The path she takes when solving the problem with Riona will influence my final opinion about her. And I see you guys can't stop with the waifu wars, but I came out of it.

osculim

Aug 21, 2019
Quinn is best girl in my opinion. Been on her path since this game started.
Yeah we all go on her path just so we can use her to get a threesome going for the real Goddess Sage and then to watch her bitch and moan at the party because we dumped her ass and chose Sage over her. Most hilarious shit ever.

Reactions: Acsuka and yossa999

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
It's pretty clear our friend Geralt is ill :ROFLMAO: , it all makes sense now anyone that thinks Quinn looks good and dislikes Josy isn't well at all

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
THIS!!!
When i started playing this game, Jill immediately became my favorite. Something clicked with her and it was not because of the introduction scene with her.

In her first interaction she felt prudish yes, but she also felt like a fun person to interact and open to new stuff. Like when she laughed at MC's joke even though it didn't suit her... ugh... company.

But as more time passed, it felt that her worse traits where being reinforced instead of the opposite... this doesn't happen with any of the other girls. I assume it was because of the Jill lovers that didn't really get her at all and just wanted to gate keep her purity... this hindered her development by a lot of chapters hence why she was so damn vulnerable all the time.

It was annoying to deal with her at times and most of her interactions are just out of place for this game and i'm not even talking about her not having any sex scene. Her date and hangout are amazing but that shouldn't be the norm for her interactions... she dislikes MC calls her hot even after dating her and knowing her for some time, it's fine that she dislikes that approach in the begginning... but after so much interactions... like, fucking learn to take a compliment?

That's why she has not been my top girl for a very long time. She actually only surpassed Sage thanks to this last season which i finally saw some development to her character even outside of her route. I still dislike how much her route has been butchered and how much opposed she is to DIK MC, she is opposed to a sickening degree that feels too unreal, unfortunately we can't change what has already been fucked.
I think in the first half of what you said, you articulated well why the players didn't like Jill. My honest answer is also that this character doesn't fit in this type of game as a main LI.
However, I hope I misunderstood you when you wrote that Jill was superior to Sage in the previous episode. Again my opinion, Jill has never been better than Sage or any other LI in any episode. I'm right in that in the last episode he made a big leap forward compared to his previous character, but he's still not the first. And why are you surprised that DIK MC doesn't fit CHICK Jill? These two characters with such options are Fire and Water. What modest virgin girl wants an idiot boyfriend? I hope my comment wasn't offensive, I didn't mean it to be.
(Sorry for my English, not my native language)

KingKraven

Dec 22, 2023
Yeah we all go on her path just so we can use her to get a threesome going for the real Goddess Sage and then to watch her bitch and moan at the party because we dumped her ass and chose Sage over her. Most hilarious shit ever.
I'll never dump Quinn. The only threesome I had was with Riona. Then avoided Riona like the plague.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: KАRАMBA

osculim

Aug 21, 2019
I'm okay with Quinn, despite the conflicting feelings she evokes, but that's the job of her character - you love her or you hate her, or both. The path she takes when solving the problem with Riona will influence my final opinion about her. And I see you guys can't stop with the waifu wars, but I came out of it.
Nah I got a few saves on her path. I like her too. I actually like every single girl or would not bother having so many saves. I just like to talk shit and have some fun. I do have one fav tho. It should be self evident. But I would hardly say there is a war between the girls for me. Whichever path I play the day is what I enjoy.

Reactions: El Rav

StingerWolf

Sep 5, 2017
Does anyone know what will happen if I don't earn high enough ratings with the party planner? I had the misfortune to get a penality for letting preps in in ep 9 and could only do a B for my pure Others(so no Lily etc) route. I have spent hours trying to figure out a good layout, but I go tdealt a really bad hand so my best for it was 6,75 in this ep. (in last ep it was enough for an A, but due to the penality I guess it got worse now) And no, I am not an idiot, on my other routes I had even 7,5 so I know what I am doing, it really depends on the start.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes