Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Do not give up your feelings, it may seem that the girl is strong and is trying to achieve her goal no matter what... But only if the feelings are mutual, and if not, then it is toxic and you can ruin your existing relationship with the one you love if you go too far. After this your crush simply cannot stand you, and those around you will make fun of you. As we see now in the thread using the example of Josy.
Zoey is different from Josy, she is much more emotionally closed, opposite of Josy, who is very open. Remember MC characterizes her as someone who doesn't like to talk about feelings, and this is emphasized by the moment when she runs away to shed tears alone. But then she progresses and understands that remaining silent is also bad and tries to sort things out with MC by simply having a heart-to-heart talk. This is a healthy act of Zoey part, and an unhealthy one of MC, who interrupted the conversation and left scared.
She felt abandoned after a mountain was thrown at her as a declaration of love, instead of comforting her. The unsurprising result is seeing MC with other girls + this recognition + being left without comfort = emotional collapse. It's especially worse emotionally if you tell Jacob "You can hit on her." She feels like an expired asset. Some people here may not like her, but this is the act of a scumbag.

Although I wouldn't be surprised if all NTR fans chose this option :ROFLMAO:
Honestly I think it more unhealthy the way Zoey handle's it at least with Josy you know where you stand, it only toxic if the player allows it to be. Josy is my favorite always will be some might think she had a bad moment in 10 of course I disagree but hasn't every girl had there bad moments but what's Josy "crime" loving MC and you could say being to nice sometimes

• Red Heart
Reactions: Raphael77

Raphael77

Aug 14, 2017
Maya's face at this moment is priceless.
View attachment 3209420
View attachment 3209421
Useful material for memes in the future. :D

And as it turns out, telling Josy about Chad was a bad idea, because this beard plan she came up with is crap, and to believe in Sage/Derek you have to be...I don't know what, socially isolated from humanity. Of course Patrick sees this and we get +1 Patrick penalty.
Would you trust Josy with such important secrets as dating Bella? I wouldn't.
Hey come on, ahah, there's probably no one more social than Josy in game!! :ROFLMAO:
That came from a good intention and that's actually Derek that's coming with the idea of coming with a girlfriend, Josy just propose Maya to come with a beard, a fake boyfriend, but yeah, relying on Derek to make a credible couple with Sage was obviously a mistake indeed, but the fault goes on Derek!

Would I trust Josy with the secret about dating Bella?
Hmmm, I don't know, you can't see her on Friday if you ended the JM path on ep8, so she's not the sad Josy, not the gloomy one, so... yeah, if she had asked, probably I would have trusted her and told her yeah :3

• Haha
Reactions: Geralt From Rivia

osculim

Aug 21, 2019
Maya's face at this moment is priceless.
View attachment 3209420
View attachment 3209421
Useful material for memes in the future. :D

And as it turns out, telling Josy about Chad was a bad idea, because this beard plan she came up with is crap, and to believe in Sage/Derek you have to be...I don't know what, socially isolated from humanity. Of course Patrick sees this and we get +1 Patrick penalty.
Would you trust Josy with such important secrets as dating Bella? I wouldn't.
Well I don't know why you folks are so worried about the patrick points. You could be on a negative 5 long before even getting to that ep10 The points would have canceled each other out. Then you can go nuts and grill him during the dinner.

Dhoulcmagus

Jun 16, 2020
Ok, first time I thought it could be related to the intro of the game or something, so I didn't bother, but it's happened a few times already. Why does the game have trouble launching? I don't know why, but after I've been using my pc for a while and then try and launch Badik, it just won't start. I need to restart the pc to do it. Is there something I can do to solve that?

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Honestly I think it more unhealthy the way Zoey handle's it at least with Josy you know where you stand, it only toxic if the player allows it to be. Josy is my favorite always will be some might think she had a bad moment in 10 of course I disagree but hasn't every girl had there bad moments but what's Josy "crime" loving MC and you could say being to nice sometimes
Unhealthy in what way on Zoey part? She didn’t create drama or hysteria, didn’t accuse MC of anything. Zoey just gave vent to her emotions in silence.
Well I don't know why you folks are so worried about the patrick points. You could be on a negative 5 long before even getting to that ep10 The points would have canceled each other out. Then you can go nuts and grill him during the dinner.
Negative? I didn’t see this, what I proceeded from was described here.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hey come on, ahah, there's probably no one more social than Josy in game!! :ROFLMAO:
That came from a good intention and that's actually Derek that's coming with the idea of coming with a girlfriend, Josy just propose Maya to come with a beard, a fake boyfriend, but yeah, relying on Derek to make a credible couple with Sage was obviously a mistake indeed, but the fault goes on Derek!

Would I trust Josy with the secret about dating Bella?
Hmmm, I don't know, you can't see her on Friday if you ended the JM path on ep8, so she's not the sad Josy, not the gloomy one, so... yeah, if she had asked, probably I would have trusted her and told her yeah :3
Of course they are good, the road to hell is paved with good intentions.
And it's entirely Derek's fault, who doesn't know how to behave with a girl. Using the line “Feel free to touch my butt in front od dad” with Sage is the height of imbecility.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
It's the "oh shit he dumped us for a woman twice his age" realization face.
And it was damn worth it. With Bella we really get the most serious and dark route in the game, which is very appealing. At the moment Throuple is my very last route, solo Maya would be much more interesting.

Another proof that Isabella should not be hurt. She is a broken woman trying to make her way to the light. But two young, not very experienced girls will survive this.
screenshot0124.png
screenshot0127.png
screenshot0128.png

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Unhealthy in what way on Zoey part? She didn’t create drama or hysteria, didn’t accuse MC of anything. Zoey just gave vent to her emotions in silence.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Of course they are good, the road to hell is paved with good intentions.
And it's entirely Derek's fault, who doesn't know how to behave with a girl. Using the line “Feel free to touch my butt in front od dad” with Sage is the height of imbecility.
Zoey has the same role of Josy if MC breaks up with her, MC still cares for her and Zoey isn't over MC at all but try's to keep her feelings inside and runs away. It's pretty much the same thing with a heart broken Josy, Zoey just as less screen time and doesn't want to let you know how she feels yet it seems clear. That isn't a healthy way to handle things because you keep it inside and it does nothing but eat you from the inside out

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Zoey has the same role of Josy if MC breaks up with her, MC still cares for her and Zoey isn't over MC at all but try's to keep her feelings inside and runs away. It's pretty much the same thing with a heart broken Josy, Zoey just as less screen time and doesn't want to let you know how she feels yet it seems clear. That isn't a healthy way to handle things because you keep it inside and it does nothing but eat you from the inside out
Incorrect statement.
Josy is the first crush in the game scenario and the first gameplay girl we meet. Zoey is a greeting from the past of the pre-game MC, which knocked on the door, a Chekhov's gun in the middle of the plot. His very first true love, there is a lot of unsaid and unclear things in his relationship with her.
Josy is a girl who is aware of her feelings for MC throughout the game and she is tormented by contradictions due to her relationship with Maya, where she doesn't understand what to do due to a lack of determination and courage.
Zoey is a girl who realized who is MC to her only when she lost him and the reason is immaturity and lack of experience in relationships. They both have personality issues, but the roles they play in the plot are completely different.

Would you immediately answer such a question when they tell you “you are my first true love”? I think it would be difficult. In addition, I understand why it was done this way - this is a dramatic approach to make the relationship with the girl more interesting, it creates a dynamic of friction between them so that the players believe in her like in other LIs.

DPC didn't take into account one thing, among AVN players there are groups of people who simps one specific girl and they don't need anyone else. One of the reasons why some people dislike Zoey. She is a threat for them and thier waifus:p

osculim

Aug 21, 2019
If you remember back when Maya and josy comes back from the hots initiation party. When patrick shows up. You get points for each answer. Polite answers gave you +1 patrick points . I could be mistaken but I am sure that is the exact same variables that is used in episode 10. Since there was no use really for the points in that episode the logical assumption should be that its now used in episode 10 to counter those patrick points you get now. Otherwise it would have been a complete waste to even put those points in there in season 2. Think what I will do with my next playthrough is be rude to him and get a ton of - points from him during that scene and when I hit the end of ep10. Have a look if he is already grumpy when rock up there. If so then I was right. If not It was a complete waste.

Raphael77

Aug 14, 2017
[...]
DPC didn't take into account one thing, among AVN players there are groups of people who simps one specific girl and they don't need anyone else. One of the reasons why some people dislike Zoey. She is a threat for them and thier waifus:p
This is soo true, or maybe it's intended by DPC, in a sadistic way, when I first learned more about Zoey I knew she was here to break home (hmm, french expression translated into english...), she's very likable (for me at least), I very much like her but I also very much like one of the main Li, this whole situation will be a pain in the ass when there'll be a choice to make...

She's dangerous

Last edited:

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
Josy is a girl who is aware of her feelings for MC throughout the game and she is tormented by contradictions due to her relationship with Maya, where she doesn't understand what to do due to a lack of determination and courage.
Zoey is a girl who realized who is MC to her only when she lost him and the reason is immaturity and lack of experience in relationships. They both have personality issues, but the roles they play in the plot are completely different.

Would you immediately answer such a question when they tell you “you are my first true love”? I think it would be difficult. In addition, I understand why it was done this way - this is a dramatic approach to make the relationship with the girl more interesting, it creates a dynamic of friction between them so that the players believe in her like in other LIs.

You're description of Zoey and Josy is spot-on which makes it even more surprising to me that youre always judging Josy so harshly and not giving her the benefit of having flaws like every LI in badik (fortunaly).

I really like how its handled with both Zoey and Josy, they feel very human and realisticly potrayed to me (leaving out that Zoey didnt had sex a single time while away lol).

Im glad DPC doesnt give a shit about the Simps you mentioned, being so insecure about their mcs feelings is just incomprehensible to me, all DPC is doing is giving us more options.

I love that were able to play the story from a lot of different angles but i guess some people just prefer a less branching and more straight forward style .. there are enough (boring) avns like that imo

osculim

Aug 21, 2019
Incorrect statement.
Josy is the first crush in the game scenario and the first gameplay girl we meet. Zoey is a greeting from the past of the pre-game MC, which knocked on the door, a Chekhov's gun in the middle of the plot. His very first true love, there is a lot of unsaid and unclear things in his relationship with her.

Personally I like Zoey regardless of the waifu I have at the time. People just don't like her because she didn't put out yet :ROFLMAO:
Also If she decides to start dating other guys because of this I would not mind. I just don't want her to date any of the dik assholes trust none of them. I would love to set her up with that dwayne guy from the Gym. I kinda like that dude. It would still be easy to be friends with her.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes