Aug 29, 2023
I found out a few weeks ago I accidentally overwrote my Cathy path, so I had to redo it to get her fuck scene in ep10. Turns out I also overwrote a few paths; goddamnit.
  • My Sage + Jade path—cuz nothing’s come of it yet, but it will; oh yes it will; and if it’s an angry competitive threeway rage-fuck it’ll be glorious.
  • My Sage + Josy path. Remember how Josy said at the Halloween party she’d fuck Sage? I figure it’s foreshadowing. If the MC isn’t with Josy and Maya, and they break up, and Sage is looking for threeway partners, and the MC still has feelings for Josy, it’s go time.
  • My Madame Rose path—probably the most useless, lest interesting path possible, but if you’re a completist, it’s gotta be done. That VIP pass so isn’t worth it. Now if we could select any girl we pleased we might have something; DPC should work on that instead of his shitty minigames.
  • My “fucked no one” DIK path. Yes it’s possible for the MC to fuck absolutely no one; unlike other adult visual novels the MC of Being a DIK can actually refuse to give consent! There’s this other AVN I’ve been going through, and no matter how absolutely shitty I have its MC treat the main LI, she keeps giving him handies and blowies (the game practices the traditional cliché of saving full penetration for the finale) until the author finally has her acknowledge her negative point total and tell the MC, “I don’t think we’re meant to be,” to which the MC obliviously responds, as programmed, “But I thought we were meant to be!” even though none of his in-game actions said any such thing. Of course because I was rejecting the main LI, every handie and blowie felt rapey… but AVN authors generally share the attitude of, “Well why wouldn’t you want my chosen hot naked DAZ character to fuck your avatar?” Um, because you offered alternate LI paths and I’m trying them out, and since I personally prefer monogamy, I’d rather not cuck the LI I’m going for. But enough of this lengthy side rant.
  • My Becky path. Kidding. Screw Becky.
Sit on his dick.jpg

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes