Ray_D

Engaged Member
Nov 13, 2022
why people play the first time on "skip" they don't read and end up asking already answered questions on the storyline? :D
because they have fried brains and a short attention span. then they have the gall to complain that they felt the episodes don't last long. :KEK:

CHHodi

Jul 21, 2017
Any help please.
Ive redownloaded all 3 seasons to try and get this to work. Season 2 to 3 saves do not seem to work for me. I get to the starting into of Ep 9 and my game just crashes no log no pop up box.
I have before used the multi mod but have deleted the files with the multi mod and proceeded to continue new saves with a clean no multimod save and still crashed in the same place in EP 9 ?

Any help!

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
It's too early in terms of dramaturgy and writing. This story arc spans the entirety of Season 3 and the Zoey/MC relationship issue will likely culminate in Ep.12.

And here I disagree, Zoey and Josy are quite different personalities, if that's what you mean. For me, Zoey is like a better and more successful version of Quinn, whose life has turned out better. If you're interested, I can explain why I think so.
Personalities are mostly different but that's not what I meant there are a lot of similarity between the two girls. They share similar roles Zoey is to MC as Josy is to Maya. Both Josy and Zoey push Maya and Mc to do more wild and crazy things. Both can cause MC problems if not on path. The main difference is Josy takes Zoey's Maya the MC and isn't scared to show her feelings ,Zoey was scared to which is why she lost MC. Josy wanted to move east coast but didn't because she can be with MC and Maya where as Zoey did move to San dingo but in the end moves back for MC or at least part of it. Different girls but pretty similar when you get down to it. To bad one hurt her looks with those tattoos .

Last edited:

osculim

Aug 21, 2019
I found out a few weeks ago I accidentally overwrote my Cathy path, so I had to redo it to get her fuck scene in ep10. Turns out I also overwrote a few paths; goddamnit.
  • My Sage + Jade path—cuz nothing’s come of it yet, but it will; oh yes it will; and if it’s an angry competitive threeway rage-fuck it’ll be glorious.
  • My Sage + Josy path. Remember how Josy said at the Halloween party she’d fuck Sage? I figure it’s foreshadowing. If the MC isn’t with Josy and Maya, and they break up, and Sage is looking for threeway partners, and the MC still has feelings for Josy, it’s go time.
  • My Madame Rose path—probably the most useless, lest interesting path possible, but if you’re a completist, it’s gotta be done. That VIP pass so isn’t worth it. Now if we could select any girl we pleased we might have something; DPC should work on that instead of his shitty minigames.
  • My “fucked no one” DIK path. Yes it’s possible for the MC to fuck absolutely no one; unlike other adult visual novels the MC of Being a DIK can actually refuse to give consent! There’s this other AVN I’ve been going through, and no matter how absolutely shitty I have its MC treat the main LI, she keeps giving him handies and blowies (the game practices the traditional cliché of saving full penetration for the finale) until the author finally has her acknowledge her negative point total and tell the MC, “I don’t think we’re meant to be,” to which the MC obliviously responds, as programmed, “But I thought we were meant to be!” even though none of his in-game actions said any such thing. Of course because I was rejecting the main LI, every handie and blowie felt rapey… but AVN authors generally share the attitude of, “Well why wouldn’t you want my chosen hot naked DAZ character to fuck your avatar?” Um, because you offered alternate LI paths and I’m trying them out, and since I personally prefer monogamy, I’d rather not cuck the LI I’m going for. But enough of this lengthy side rant.
  • My Becky path. Kidding. Screw Becky.
View attachment 3209821
I think the first girl Sage will bring to MCs room for a threeway will be Cammie. If that dots game was any indication. And I wouldn't even mind. I like Cammie she needs more MC Dick

BeingADikDik

Engaged Member
Apr 17, 2021
I think the first girl Sage will bring to MCs room for a threeway will be Cammie. If that dots game was any indication. And I wouldn't even mind. I like Cammie she needs more MC Dick
I hope this is only for 'DIK Sage' (i.e., had a threesome with Quinn). Threesomes only with restaurant girls. Probably leads to a bad end once the restaurant scandal blows up though.

Alternatively, for the other 'non-DIK' Sage path (i.e., keep Quinn and restaurant girls at a distance), then I hope we get threesomes with: Lily, Heather, Bella, and Jade. (GOD DAMN each of these would be epic)

Reactions: ReallyNotTimmy

katzenstreu

Mar 4, 2023
I hope this is only for 'DIK Sage' (i.e., had a threesome with Quinn). Threesomes only with restaurant girls. Probably leads to a bad end once the restaurant scandal blows up though.

Alternatively, for the other 'non-DIK' Sage path (i.e., keep Quinn and restaurant girls at a distance), then I hope we get threesomes with: Lily, Heather, Bella, and Jade. (GOD DAMN each of these would be epic)
why not a 4 way party with elena and john boy? #sharingiscaring

GifMeMore1987

Sep 13, 2021
No to JB. I will bang Elena on her own. Maby we can slowly turn JB into a cuck. He can watch that is all.
In Ep 10 JB practically asks MC to bang Elena in the near future and Elena confirms it. It's not set in stone but it would be weird if nothing comes out of it. I always thougt a threesome with them would be nice but just Elena is fine by me.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes