A360

Jun 29, 2018
Survey: Lewd preferences

This survey is posted to check what patrons enjoy and want to see more of in the game regarding lewd scenes.
Vote on everything you enjoy. You can vote on as many or as few things as you like.
In surveys, there are no winners. They give me an indication of what Patrons like and don't like as much as a whole.
Surveys help me reflect, plan, and improve animations and lewd scenes for your pleasure.
Patreon only allows 25 options in polls, and I had to bundle some options together. The survey doesn't necessarily cover everything that could be in the game.
View attachment 3211119
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Two of the lowest are assjob and footjob.

yuckbutt.png
thesmell.png

PTSD probably :sick:.

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
I can't even imagine this.
Leah, in my opinion, is the most vile, disgusting character of all the games I've played.
She's a fucking monster, a psychopath.
Compared to her, Micah Bell isn't such a bad guy.
And Josy is just a young, capricious girl who doesn’t always cope with her emotions.
That moment when KARAMBA is more pro-Josy than Geralt.
What un-simping did to my homie is just wild :KEK:

As for the statement, I agree and disagree.
1. Josy, however flawed, is still a troubled, whinny and jelly little kid, while Leah is a monster.

2. But I disagree that Leah is SO bad, I like her way more than a lot of BaDIK characters tbh. Nothing wrong with a good psycho to upset the balance. When you have someone unhinged, you don't know what to expect. I'm actually sad we didn't get the chance to bang Leah silly. If AVNs taught us anything is that MC(Magic Cock) can fix anything, so DPC was smart to not let us fix her, like he is letting players fix Quinn with a magic cock. Also Quinn needs no fixing, she should kick the MC in the balls Tyballs style and move on, lol.

There's already a Freddy's Bar here.
Two gay bars is too much. :WeSmart:
1. Don't talk about the bar, you know they hate newcomers. Like some of us have a discord server, everyone has their own right to enjoy their space/club and limit what tardation enters. Discord just makes it easier than here.

2. Almost everyone there is alright. Just because you have 2 friends sucking each other off there, doesn't mean the entire place is bad. Tbh, some of the most interesting people on this site and people who contribute the most to this thread are from there.

3. Even said 2 cum guzzlers ain't that bad, I for one find their MAH THREAD/MAH PRECIOUS nature hilarious.

4. There are other places on this site for off topic and BaDIK talk besides the bar, so the name dropping of said bar just invites unneeded drama.

5. Also, what's wrong with gay bars? Chad route when?!!

nagi291

Apr 23, 2018
Survey: Lewd preferences

This survey is posted to check what patrons enjoy and want to see more of in the game regarding lewd scenes.
Vote on everything you enjoy. You can vote on as many or as few things as you like.
In surveys, there are no winners. They give me an indication of what Patrons like and don't like as much as a whole.
Surveys help me reflect, plan, and improve animations and lewd scenes for your pleasure.
Patreon only allows 25 options in polls, and I had to bundle some options together. The survey doesn't necessarily cover everything that could be in the game.
View attachment 3211119
footjob is the lowest voted.

Its so over.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
That moment when KARAMBA is more pro-Josy than Geralt.
What un-simping did to my homie is just wild :KEK:

As for the statement, I agree and disagree.
1. Josy, however flawed, is still a troubled, whinny and jelly little kid, while Leah is a monster.

2. But I disagree that Leah is SO bad, I like her way more than a lot of BaDIK characters tbh. Nothing wrong with a good psycho to upset the balance. When you have someone unhinged, you don't know what to expect. I'm actually sad we didn't get the chance to bang Leah silly. If AVNs taught us anything is that MC(Magic Cock) can fix anything, so DPC was smart to not let us fix her, like he is letting players fix Quinn with a magic cock. Also Quinn needs no fixing, she should kick the MC in the balls Tyballs style and move on, lol.

1. Don't talk about the bar, you know they hate newcomers. Like some of us have a discord server, everyone has their own right to enjoy their space/club and limit what tardation enters. Discord just makes it easier than here.

2. Almost everyone there is alright. Just because you have 2 friends sucking each other off there, doesn't mean the entire place is bad. Tbh, some of the most interesting people on this site and people who contribute the most to this thread are from there.

3. Even said 2 cum guzzlers ain't that bad, I for one find their MAH THREAD/MAH PRECIOUS nature hilarious.

4. There are other places on this site for off topic and BaDIK talk besides the bar, so the name dropping of said bar just invites unneeded drama.

This is a public forum if someone doesn't like new people then maybe they should find a nonpublic place to talk.

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
This is a public forum if someone doesn't like new people then maybe they should find a nonpublic place to talk.
I agree with you on a practical level. Still, I find it funny that people go there, get shat on and whine here and in other places.
Not saying this implies to you, just seen it quite a bit over the years.

Reactions: Joshy92

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021

You've written so much about it...
It's just a joke.
Maybe it's a stupid joke... Ok.
But there are a million stupid jokes here.
I didn't mean to offend you or anyone else.
Don't be angry.
james-franco.gif

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
You've written so much about it...
It's just a joke.
Maybe it's a stupid joke... Ok.
But there are a million stupid jokes here.
I didn't mean to offend you or anyone else.
Don't be angry.
View attachment 3211290
Has nothing to do with me, so I can't be offended.
I say it more for the sake of the new fledglings that arrive after each update xD

Besides, you my homie. Even before I made you that Quinn avatar xD
So I got your back....I got your back...

Reactions: KАRАMBA

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Goodness me could you guys imagine waking up next to Arieth every morning?
Because I can and it would be fucking awesome being married to her.

The first thing I would do of a morning is hold her hand, stroke her face & tell her how much she means to me.

And every morning before leaving for work I would kiss her on lips and say one very important thing 'I love you'
Then I would go and work as hard as possible to provide her with everything she deserves.

Bruce F. Lee

Mar 16, 2021
Goodness me could you guys imagine waking up next to Arieth every morning?
Because I can and it would be fucking awesome being married to her.

The first thing I would do of a morning is hold her hand, stroke her face & tell her how much she means to me.

And every morning before leaving for work I would kiss her on lips and say one very important thing 'I love you'
Then I would go and work as hard as possible to provide her with everything she deserves.
Knowing what she's probably had in her mouth all day, would you kiss her goodnight too?

• Yay, new update!

Bruce F. Lee

Mar 16, 2021
Holy shit I can't believe I didn't notice its fixed now.
Arieth certainly doesn't make me angry.
She makes me horny.

Bro of course I would kiss her goodnight
I'd kiss her goodnight too if I was waking up with her every day. In for a penny, in for a pound (my pound or someone else's pound in this case).

• Love

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I'd kiss her goodnight too if I was waking up with her every day. In for a penny, in for a pound (my pound or someone else's pound in this case).
A lot of people seem to think Arieth is a slut or something.
But I can see she is more than that.

She is a beautiful woman who cares about her friends.
Thats why I know she will be a good mum.

It's just a damn shame she can't be romanced bro.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes