Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
1. Leah is a monster. Quinn is just a "bad bitch", a product of her environment. She does some garbage things to others and can be cruel, but she is not inherently evil.

2. Yes and no. Zoey is trying to reinsert herself, but so far, she isn't throwing herself at MC, nor is she causing drama among other LIs. Now would she if she was at their college, who knows.
But as is, Josy is heartbroken. Only issue is, she acts the same even on a run you ignored her as much as possible. That ain't her fault, that's DPC's shit writing and forced drama.

3. Rio will live, if someone is to die, it won't be her. Everyone expects Rio is the one, so if he wants to subvert expectations, it would be someone else.

4. I can't fault Josy as a character due to DPC's style of forced shit in his games. So I just don't like her that much and I leave it at that. No need to throw shade and what not. After all...for that...
View attachment 3212334
Both Leah and Quinn are monsters you don't last long or make money in Quinn's line of work without putting a few people in the bottom of a lake. I hope your right about Rio but is Quinn really going to call the police to save Rio knowing she likely end up in jail I don't want to right but I think Quinn would let Rio die to save her ass. I mean she probably going to blame this on Rio anyway.
I don't fault Josy either she has no faults only perfection :love: :love::love:. Zoey my not being problems for LI's yet but she is for MC big time

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
Both Leah and Quinn are monsters you don't last long or make money in Quinn's line of work without putting a few people in the bottom of a lake. I hope your right about Rio but is Quinn really going to call the police to save Rio knowing she likely end up in jail I don't want to right but I think Quinn would let Rio die to save her ass. I mean she probably going to blame this on Rio anyway.
I don't fault Josy either she has no faults only perfection :love: :love::love:. Zoey my not being problems for LI's yet but she is for MC big time
But MC being a pussy whilped whimp ain't Zoey's fault xD

Reactions: Geralt From Rivia

Sun of Rome

Dec 18, 2023
These are the results as of a few minutes ago. 20,000+ votes cast

View attachment 3212293

Threesomes and one on one are basically neck and neck. I'm surprised footjob isn't higher, figured that would be more in line with dominant girl Submisive guy.

Main one i'm disapointed in is Rimjob Girl Licking guy. Want Bella to eat that scum.
What a lot of options for possible future scenes with Madame.
You guys think we're going to see Maya getting fucked in the mouth by the MC and cum on her face or Jill getting fucked in class, but no.
We'll get a scene of MC fucking Madame in public or him kissing her on the lips.

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
I'm waiting for you at the Bar, baby. :sneaky:
slapass-blink182.gif 7GAT.gif

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
But MC being a pussy whilped whimp ain't Zoey's fault xD
Zoey does help shape who MC is, the Li's should be far more worried about her than Josy if she dumped. With Josy you can chose to have feelings for her where as MC is force to still have feelings for Zoey.

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Thing is, Maya is starting to resolve stuff. Sure, she needed a squad to do so, but she is showcasing growth. Maya is ok nowadays.
Maya has grown a lot the last few episodes starting with the sex scene in the classroom, after that she became my second favorite girl. Maya needed help from the Jedi Council but seems like soon the loan stuff will be put to rest.

InkAndSaliva

Aug 8, 2022
Both Leah and Quinn are monsters you don't last long or make money in Quinn's line of work without putting a few people in the bottom of a lake.
At the start of the game, Quinn sells weed and prescription meds to College students.

IIRC Rio implies that she, Sarah and Mel were all down for the sex shit regardless, and the escalation into a creepier trafficking thing only begins when Quinn starts trying to use the "free tuition" to pressure girls like Maya and Mona. Buddy is also surprised when Quinn wants to start selling coke, so it's clear she hasn't been dabbling in anything that heavy on the drug side.

Quinn has been desperately escalating since the start of the game into some very shitty territory, yeah, but it's clear that she was no Scarface beforehand. There's no fucking way she's killed anyone prior to the start of the game.

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
At the start of the game, Quinn sells weed and prescription meds to College students.

IIRC Rio implies that she, Sarah and Mel were all down for the sex shit regardless, and the escalation into a creepier trafficking thing only begins when Quinn starts trying to use the "free tuition" to pressure girls like Maya and Mona. Buddy is also surprised when Quinn wants to start selling coke, so it's clear she hasn't been dabbling in anything that heavy on the drug side. Quinn has been desperately escalating since the start of the game into some very shitty territory, yeah, but it's clear that she was no Scarface beforehand. There's no fucking way she's killed anyone prior to the start of the game.
Quinn probably hasn't killed anyone yet but she getting deeper and deeper and look what it's lead to

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes