The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
but neither is being the personification of guilt and party pooper :rolleyes:
Dunno, I play each route unbiased.
In some, Zoey towers above the rest. And not just in a physical way where Josy is pretty much Zoey and Sage's shadow :LUL:

All jokes aside, I am a Zoey fan.
But I also don't have the best opinion of her. Time will tell. I mostly love the look and attitude in ep9. I'm a simple man, alt and goth lead to some bad choices in my life, would make them again most likely if I redid my life, lol

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Excuses and more excuses, as usual after all. I never said her sadness wasn't motivated, but she certainly never brings joy (as opposed to Chapter 9), or does she?
Crying in a general sense, not literal, come on....
So BaDIK is a game where you not only laugh and feel happy, right? This happens with every character in the game, where there are funny moments and sad ones. So I don’t see any problem here in that there were a couple of sad moments with her.
I know, you want to be happy, but I have bad news. Game going to be darker.

Ray_D

Engaged Member
Nov 13, 2022
Goodness me could you guys imagine waking up next to Arieth every morning?
Because I can and it would be fucking awesome being married to her.

The first thing I would do of a morning is hold her hand, stroke her face & tell her how much she means to me.

And every morning before leaving for work I would kiss her on lips and say one very important thing 'I love you'
Then I would go and work as hard as possible to provide her with everything she deserves.
every day I wake up afraid to see one of joshy92's bizarre comments. :HideThePain:
N.gif

• Haha
Reactions: The Dick

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
So BaDIK is a game where you not only laugh and feel happy, right? This happens with every character in the game, where there are funny moments and sad ones. So I don’t see any problem here in that there were a couple of sad moments with her.
I know, you want to be happy, but I have bad news. Game going to be darker.

and what would that have to do with what we were talking about?

in the last chapter Zoey is a melancholic, plaintive and sad character, beating MC in his speciality

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Dunno, I play each route unbiased.
In some, Zoey towers above the rest. And not just in a physical way where Josy is pretty much Zoey and Sage's shadow :LUL:

All jokes aside, I am a Zoey fan.
But I also don't have the best opinion of her. Time will tell. I mostly love the look and attitude in ep9. I'm a simple man, alt and goth lead to some bad choices in my life, would make them again most likely if I redid my life, lol
Totally agree, Zoey had a great Chapter 9, hands down the best part of the chapter (but would have been in other chapters as well)

unfortunately chapter 10 was a chapter of normalisation, where Zoey, who was noticeably different from the other girls, became 'another Josy'. not good news to me

• Thinking Face
Reactions: The Glorious LIME
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes