Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
:unsure:but did you even make the donation to wikipedia? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: the 4 humours theory is barely dated...

Well, you mentioned it yourself as she melancholic in general
Isn't Zoey melancholic?
, and of course I know that they are outdated, fortunately I remember an in-depth psychology course in college.

while in chapter 10, which was the one we were talking about, how do you see her contribution to the party?
You could see this during the events with her at the party, she came with a typical fiery mood and hanging with DIKs, without much difference from Ep.9
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

there is no better depiction of the melancholy of Zoey asking MC to tell her what he would have said to her (and it's certainly not an unexpected answer, I don't think Zoey thought MC was going into the rain to cry because he was nostalgic about drinking with her in dark alleys) when she left, but then when he asks her what she would have done in that case she is speechless

a question that couldn't help but put them both in a melancholic mood, with a regret for past behaviour that therefore can't be erased
So, if the theory of the four temperaments is outdated, why are you using this terminology? Maybe a sad mood, a decadent, ocean-style mood?
In any case, what I felt was sadness as two young people discuss their broken relationship, reaching an important turning point in their development - when MC admits that she is his first love. Then he chickened out and ran away instead of comforting her, and I didn’t like that on his part either, portraying Tremolo as a snowflake and a coward here. But I understand why this was done from a writing point of view - this is a technique in dramaturgy, to create the dynamics of friction between the characters for the entire season and their development. If they resolved all their problems by the fire now, then no one would be interested in such a character; the author’s task is to make this route interesting. So there is no melancholy here - the ordinary emotional collapse of a young girl who have a love confession, left alone in thought, expecting an immediate answer (well, yes, of course), which made her more vulnerable. Oh, and the cherry on the cake is the dialogue with Jacob, and Zoey sees MC with other girls, thinking that she missed her chance.
If you have experienced, ahem, “melancholic” vibes here and this has affected your mood, then I will tell you all this individually. I saw a turning point here and further potential for the development of their relationship in Ep.11.
Again, like Darkwen, you made the same mistake by comparing Zoey to a shrimp. And why don't people notice that they are completely different characters, with completely different goals and plot devices in this story?

And I’ll note once again that Josy plays the role of the first gameplay and base girl who is in love with you all the time throughout the game.
Zoey is a Chekhov's gun in the middle of the script, and besides, she is dynamic and not static, because she was the protagonist (it could have been implemented better) If you mean her personality, she has nothing in common with Josy at all, more like a revised and better version of Quinn that didn't go down the same path.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
:unsure:but did you even make the donation to wikipedia? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: the 4 humours theory is barely dated...

chapter 9 exactly, while in chapter 10, which was the one we were talking about, how do you see her contribution to the party?

there is no better depiction of the melancholy of Zoey asking MC to tell her what he would have said to her (and it's certainly not an unexpected answer, I don't think Zoey thought MC was going into the rain to cry because he was nostalgic about drinking with her in dark alleys) when she left, but then when he asks her what she would have done in that case she is speechless

a question that couldn't help but put them both in a melancholic mood, with a regret for past behaviour that therefore can't be erased
When Zoey asks the MC in EP10 to tell her what he actually wanted to say when he said goodbye, it's not melancholy, but curiosity. But this leads to Zoey's melancholy later on.

Zoey already knew in EP9 for the MC to consider her an ex girl, so Zoey didn't even have to question in EP10. But she does and makes a fatal mistake. The MC gives Zoey a second chance by asking her if she would have made a different decision if he had told her all this earlier. Because of Zoey's hesitation, she ruins this chance for herself and the MC takes Zoey's silence as confirmation that Zoey didn't love him, at least not the way he loved her. All Zoey had to do was say so that she would have stayed.

But the triggering reason for Zoey's melancholy is Jacob and Zoey seeing her MC with his LI at the campfire. It's only at this point that Zoey truly realizes that the train ride to San Diego was a one-way ticket to MC. Add to that the feeling or knowledge of what she really did to the MC and that leads to melancholy. What does the MC say to Sage in EP8? There is no way back to not knowing. This is Zoey's drama because she will never forget what she experienced. That's why you don't ask a question if you don't want to hear the answer.

What Zoey does or doesn't do in EP11 will be much more exciting. At the end of EP10 she didn't respond to the MC. Is she running away again?

Reactions: dav3knight

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
What's funnier to me is that I immediately noticed her skyrocketing sluttiness in the middle of this meet-up. After secluding themselves in an innocent kiddie pillow fort, she puts on lingerie & confesses her crush to MC. So far so good right? Sly smiles, soft kisses, all that MG jazz. Our Josy then lies on her back & asks MC to literally fuck her throat. I took a smoke break just from this dissonance ringing in my ears, bro. The only other girls so far who are freaky enough to pull that kind of position are Riona and now Nicole.

Like damn, Josy's been surfing hard. Definitely not for popular girl interests though. :PogChamp:

i feel guilty afterwards, like we should have paid her $$$$ for this scene. No offense.
Josy is the best no one goes from sweet little girl in pig tails to sex goddess like her :love: :love: :love:

Ray_D

Engaged Member
Nov 13, 2022
Well...
Maybe you're missing out on some exciting experience.
New impressions.
View attachment 3212979
Not what I would suggest...
Just thinking.
Many people like it.
They find something in it...
I won't do that, of course.
View attachment 3212982
i am a boring and simple man karamba. I don't like alcohol, I don't like drugs and I hate nightclubs. i like simple sex without any craziness and I'm happy with that.
work.jpg

Ray_D

Engaged Member
Nov 13, 2022
Actually, DPC describes the MC very well as a tough guy, just not in the sense you might want to see him.

For example, I don't see massive Ober DIK Tommy as a tough guy. Tommy acts like a stubborn toddler who cries when he doesn't get what he wants, he lies to avoid uncomfortable things. Tommy sees himself as a tough guy, but he's actually a pussy. What's worse for Tommy is so that the other DIKs notice. There is a picture that actually shows this very clearly.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
But what does the MC do? He doesn't avoid unpleasant questions, he answers them. He rolls up his sleeves and gets to work and doesn't sit sulking in some corner and hiding. My Chick MC may not be looking to fight others, but he doesn't avoid them either. The MC does what needs to be done and that makes the MC a tough guy.
that's not toughness dalli_X that's being a born and charismatic leader.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: dalli_x

noahsombrero

Aug 9, 2023
What's funnier to me is that I immediately noticed her skyrocketing sluttiness in the middle of this meet-up. After secluding themselves in an innocent kiddie pillow fort, she puts on lingerie & confesses her crush to MC. So far so good right? Sly smiles, soft kisses, all that MG jazz. Our Josy then lies on her back & asks MC to literally fuck her throat.
I got the mutual declaration of love in the pillow fort. After that mc kisses her on the forehead and she thinks, "Don't look up at him...Don't look up". No throat fuck or anything else. How did you get that? Be a DIK? Nope I was a mass DIK.

But the triggering reason for Zoey's melancholy is Jacob and Zoey seeing her MC with his LI at the campfire.
Actually, not so. Even if you end up without LI at the campfire, sitting alone. Zoey does the exact same thing.

Last edited:

Ray_D

Engaged Member
Nov 13, 2022
Yes, you are right and wrong at the same time. A leader must also be able to be a tough guy when necessary. A tough guy is a man who does what needs to be done. That's what sets the MC apart.
sure. let's see if tremolo can do what it takes to save riona from vinny. (Spoiler: he can't do it because he's not written that way).:KEK:
b190789f-ee3e-48ed-80c6-dd8c5134e877_text.gif

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
You know what… Fuck it ! You do you Joshy ! (y)

I’ll take care of Maya and Josy and you can spend the rest of life with Arieth,
rasing Jacob’s son and eating other dudes cum of her pussy ! :LOL:
View attachment 3213021
View attachment 3213040
Oh that baby is definitely my bro
I don't care what any one at B&R think
As long as Arieth loves me That's all that matters

Besides who's going to believe Jacob if he tells everyone he is the dad?
Me & Arieth are going to tell everyone I'm the dad.

And I think people will believe me more than some party boy.

WastedEfforts

Jan 23, 2020
Chapter preview: she cries

She works with her mother: she sulks

MC shows her Lynette's diary: eyes full of tears

She leaves MC's room: sad little face

MC answers her question about how she felt when she left: voiceless sad little face.

MC gives or doesn't give Jacob permission to hit on her : sad little face plus teary-eyed escape

MC writes to her: she doesn't answer but she is definitely cheerful :rolleyes:and it is part of her traditions
Zoey is such an unneeded character. She brings nothing to the table but more forced drama, aka Maya v2. Let's not forget how we had to wait more for actual DIK release because of Interlude. Instead of expanding stories of existing characters, DIK early days or something meaningful we had a fucking Interlude. I mean, even sob story about how Quinn became such a garbage human bean parallel with story of Vinny sinking lower would've been fine.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes