felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Zoey is such an unneeded character. She brings nothing to the table but more forced drama, aka Maya v2. Let's not forget how we had to wait more for actual DIK release because of Interlude. Instead of expanding stories of existing characters, DIK early days or something meaningful we had a fucking Interlude. I mean, even sob story about how Quinn became such a garbage human bean parallel with story of Vinny sinking lower would've been fine.
it's not that there's much that's strictly necessary, Zoey will still be a better forced drama than Tybalt's blackmail, and the Zoey of the ninth chapter was a breath of fresh air, I'm sorry that everything is always homogenised towards the pathetic. I'd like characters who are a little more proud, including MNC who asks forgiveness from everyone for everything.

JohnnyCrunch

Sep 2, 2020
Zoey is such an unneeded character. She brings nothing to the table but more forced drama, aka Maya v2. Let's not forget how we had to wait more for actual DIK release because of Interlude. Instead of expanding stories of existing characters, DIK early days or something meaningful we had a fucking Interlude. I mean, even sob story about how Quinn became such a garbage human bean parallel with story of Vinny sinking lower would've been fine.
Yep, and the first thing Zoey did when the came back to town was... go over to Tremolo's house to bang Neil. You can tell by looking at her, she has serious daddy issues. Ironically, she's doing a father/son combo, while he's doing a mother/daughter.

• Haha
Reactions: hawk784563

znar25

Apr 25, 2021

pagaru

Jun 24, 2018
Just tried starting season 3.

I played the first 2 seaons without problem on a mac with the mac version.

Now when I download the mac version it says "The file can't be found".

So i tried the pc version via Renpy. And it works fine until it crashes during the scene after finishing the first party.

Anybody have similar issues with a mac and can help me out?

I have 5 different paths and can't play any :D

pagaru

Jun 24, 2018
countless people

dont use mods
Hi thanks for answering, I wasn't aware it was such a common issue.

"Don't use mods" are there any mods pre-installed in the windows version?

I just downloaded the "master" file I haven't added anything.

How do I avoid using mods?

katzenstreu

Mar 4, 2023
Hi thanks for answering, I wasn't aware it was such a common issue.

"Don't use mods" are there any mods pre-installed in the windows version?

I just downloaded the "master" file I haven't added anything.

How do I avoid using mods?
my bad, sounded like a mod problem.
sorry cant help then, i dont play on a mac.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes