Stantz9545

Jul 5, 2022
I don't think Arieth has crabs it was just a translation issue.
She meant to say she has pet crabs in her dorm room.
Remember DPC isn't a native English speaker so sometimes these things fall through the cracks.

And all these dudes who have crabs obviously got them from sleeping with some promiscuous girl
Who we have never met.
It's pretty much verified that the only Character spreading lice around is Aerith. If you follow the exlusive Jill Path, you both get checked out at an STD clinic and you see Dawe leaving the clinic after getting some advice about 'how to deal with the eggs'.

Sweet that you don't want to believe the worst about the human cumdumpster, but Man, you need to move on

A360

Jun 29, 2018
it's not that there's much that's strictly necessary, Zoey will still be a better forced drama than Tybalt's blackmail, and the Zoey of the ninth chapter was a breath of fresh air, I'm sorry that everything is always homogenised towards the pathetic. I'd like characters who are a little more proud, including MNC who asks forgiveness from everyone for everything.
I’m already sick of the Zoey drama. Good char but shit drama fest around her. The whole thing is MC been a drama queen if you remove his butthurt goggles from the situation the story is ridiculous especially her feeling bad.

Zoey’s story is teenager moves city to chase dream after relatives death and ghosts someone that became weird with her over it. 18-21yr old moves town stop the fucking presses!

Even if he had told her and she loved him she still should’ve left. If my son or daughters got of that train for a gf or bf I’d be pissed, I think most parents would. Partners and love come and go you don't throw your dreams, chances or ambitions away for them. If it goes to shit so be it that's life but at least you went and had a go of it and she did. It isn't about him and he can't handle it yet he wasn’t so eager to throw his plans in the bin and get on a train for her was he?

Fuckface is the problem here he was weird with her before she ghosted him. The story is based around the assumption she was wrong not to base her life around him, his desires, plans and feelings rather than her own because he was in wuv. That is how losers and children think. Some shit just isn't about you be nice if Fuckface had a moment of awareness there but he won't.

MC is two convos away from telling Zoey he needs a safe space from her due to the trauma she caused his feelings :rolleyes:.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I’m already sick of the Zoey drama. Good char but shit drama fest around her. The whole thing is MC been a drama queen if you remove his butthurt goggles from the situation the story is ridiculous especially her feeling bad.

Zoey’s story is teenager moves city to chase dream after relatives death and ghosts someone that became weird with her over it. 18-21yr old moves town stop the fucking presses!

Even if he had told her and she loved him she still should’ve left. If my son or daughters got of that train for a gf or bf I’d be pissed, I think most parents would. Partners and love come and go you don't throw your dreams, chances or ambitions away for them. If it goes to shit so be it that's life but at least you went and had a go of it and she did. It isn't about him and he can't handle it yet he wasn’t so eager to throw his plans in the bin and get on a train for her was he?

Fuckface is the problem here he was weird with her before she ghosted him. The story is based around the assumption she was wrong not to base her life around him, his desires, plans and feelings rather than her own because he was in wuv. That is how losers and children think. Some shit just isn't about you be nice if Fuckface had a moment of awareness there but he won't.

MC is two convos away from telling Zoey he needs a safe space from her due to the trauma she caused his feelings :rolleyes:.
:unsure: :unsure: :unsure:
I mean let me get this straight as a parent you would have been upset if Zoey had given up her DREAM for her boyfriend, but instead MC made the wrong decision to finish school (we're talking a few months) to not go to San Diego to see Zoey pursue her dream? going to San Diego with no money and nothing to do but wave to Zoey from the beach? a girl who has always rejected any "seriousness" in the relationship

maybe it's just me being weird, but that sounds like pure insanity to me.:oops:
would have been a completely insane choice, understandable in view of his young age, but it would still have been madness

by the time Mc finished school Zoey realised she didn't give a damn about the surf, spent all her grandmother's money and regretted not finishing her studies :rolleyes:

Reactions: katzenstreu

Gambit33

Apr 10, 2023
Minigames are shit. If I knew the sheer amount of idiotic minigames there are I would have disabled them, sadly you cant in the middle of the game. The easiest was the fighting minigame, and even that became bad. I could handle all of them until the Tommy fight. Then it became impossible. Fuck it.

A360

Jun 29, 2018
:unsure: :unsure: :unsure:
I mean let me get this straight as a parent you would have been upset if Zoey had given up her DREAM for her boyfriend, but instead MC made the wrong decision to finish school (we're talking a few months) to not go to San Diego to see Zoey pursue her dream? going to San Diego with no money and nothing to do but wave to Zoey from the beach? a girl who has always rejected any "seriousness" in the relationship

maybe it's just me being weird, but that sounds like pure insanity to me.:oops:
would have been a completely insane choice, understandable in view of his young age, but it would still have been madness

by the time Mc finished school Zoey realised she didn't give a damn about the surf, spent all her grandmother's money and regretted not finishing her studies :rolleyes:
You've misunderstood me. No he shouldn't, giving up uni for a girl at 18 would be PURE insanity. As I said you don't bin your ambitions or dreams for a partner when you're a teenager. How often does that ever work out long term :ROFLMAO:?

My point on that is for someone so hurt and making such a big deal about her leaving and how she hurt him because he loved her he certainly had no intention of ditching his own plans and ambitions to be with her despite wanting exactly that from her. There was nothing stopping him getting on a train to her if it was so important yet he didn't. He's expecting something from her he wouldn't give himself and at that point you lose any right to be hurt or angry with someone. He expects her decision on her future to revolve around him. You see it last episode would she have stayed if he'd told her, at what point does he realize even if she did love him it was something she needed to go do that it isn't about him. That the right choice was for her to go regardless. It's just all about him and his feelings. At no point does he ever actually seem to give a fuck about the person he apparently loves it's all him, him and more him.

He's an unfair hypocritical drama queen where Zoey is concerned and yet we're supposed to sympathize with him. It's why I find the whole thing stupid she didn't do a whole lot wrong yet we have this whole "drama" around it. It's just making both characters look like weak emotional pussies and I'm already tired of it yet we've probably got 1-2 Eps of it to go. It's too overblown.

Last edited:

katzenstreu

Mar 4, 2023
He's expecting something from her he wouldn't give himself
MC said to her that he is coming with her when they go after finishing high school.
relationships are a give and take and its a very reasonable demand if you ask me.
he would have give up college for her.

Reactions: A360

osculim

Aug 21, 2019
Minigames are shit. If I knew the sheer amount of idiotic minigames there are I would have disabled them, sadly you cant in the middle of the game. The easiest was the fighting minigame, and even that became bad. I could handle all of them until the Tommy fight. Then it became impossible. Fuck it.
I like the minigames. I don't want to just read a book. They are fun distractions.... Ok you can start stoning me now :ROFLMAO:

• Red Heart
Reactions: The Dick and Ray_D

noahsombrero

Aug 9, 2023
MC said to her that he is coming with her when they go after finishing high school.
relationships are a give and take and its a very reasonable demand if you ask me.
The interesting thing to me is that some people think that jobs are more important that relationships. The important thing to living well is to love well. Doing a job well is optional. People who don't know that are not in touch with their feelings, which is not uncommon.

If Zoey really has the feeling, she would come back whether she was a good surfer or not. He heart would require it of her.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
The interesting thing to me is that some people think that jobs are more important that relationships. The important thing to living well is to love well. Doing a job well is optional. People who don't know that are not in touch with their feelings, which is not uncommon.
What did you expect from our Western society, a world where money & ego are the only things that count.

Anyway, your education is far more important than your dumb teenage sweetheart: she should have stayed home and have an education too.

Reactions: katzenstreu

Crowangel

Dec 12, 2021
Great Update but what i find amusing is that for as great as the scenes look.. the beautiful renders.. amazing writing.. animations that are some of the best sexual scenes done in avn's... But ask the guy to create a Running animation and he falls on his face lol.. every time ive seen running in a pinkcake title its always like watching a thunderbirds puppet

Reactions: Vill3m

Ray_D

Engaged Member
Nov 13, 2022
Look if somehow MC gets involved i don't see fighting happening i only see 5k spent on bringing back Rio which is fine because that money standing still doing nothing
yes, I know that the development and resolution of that event will be disappointing, to be honest I have no expectations for Chapter 11. and to be honest i will prefer to spend that money on a motorcycle or something for the protagonist instead of using it in a rescue, but knowing DPC he will choose the less funny option. :HideThePain:
Z7HeRxU.png

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: Dr.Slime

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
I had a light bulb moment believe it or not :ROFLMAO:. Early in the throuple Maya fears falling behind Josy and MC when it comes to sex but in episode 8 we start to see a change in Maya at the spa she won't join unless MC has been with her in episode 7 follow that up with Maya solo at the dorm party which MC called it one of the wildest things he seen her do we can even cum in her if Maya join in at the spa. This change in Maya keeps going in episode 9 where she starts making out with MC in the hallway leading to a sex scene. Then in episode 10 in the solo scene and share scene Maya doesn't hold back during sex even makes a shocking confessing and is active in the game of chicken as Josy calls it.

From the middle of episode 8 to 10 we see Maya becoming more and more confident sexually even if leaning Josy in the throuple but Maya still gets there if you still get scenes with her. This is a sign of Maya's progress with MC, Josy got things going at least early on but by this point it MC taking things to a new level for Maya. This is odd to say considering it is Josy who pushes Maya to try new things, but there times when Josy advice doesn't work with Maya like the "MR diddy Scene" Maya tells Josy her advice sucks. Maya is responding better to MC it seems then with Josy on going wild, that said Maya does listen on technique because Josy is better at sex.

By episode 10 Maya no longer fears falling behind she can stand on her own two feet even if Josy is at a higher level Maya can hold her own. The question is what does it mean for the throuple on one side any sex scene or scenes can get pretty wild but on the other side Maya feels more comfortable with MC hence the reason the things listed above happening it's reasonable to believe she feels that way even if you go to Josy who confessing again to having a major crush on MC but lets call it what it is that love. As Maya gets more comfortable with MC she is moving away from Josy and Josy as she gets closer to MC and stronger feelings she is moving away from Maya. The dare game while very fun and playful for now what happens if someone loses because neither wants to lose it seems. There is a playful rivalry between Josy and Maya over MC but it all fun and games until someone loses and as the loan gets put to rest that more leaves more time that can go to the relationship that could causes problems perhaps help lead to Josy and Maya's breakup

Last edited:

A360

Jun 29, 2018
Except he wants her to stay right then and he gets hurt she left at all. Which is why he becomes weird with her and led to him been ghosted when she clicks he needs distance. Months down the line he asks if she'd have stayed for him if he said it. All the drama over Zoey is because she got on the train and left. He's not remotely okay she left at all yet him staying to graduate was fine. He can't be hurt she didn't stay that day when he himself wasn't willing to abandon his plans to graduate for her. Both made the right choice yet he's the one that can't deal with the choices. It just boils down to him and what he wanted and feels.

Him not wanting to get on the train to graduate was fine. Her wanting to get on the train to surf wasn't. Fuckface wasn't remotely fair. Zoey didn't do much wrong yet it's constant tears and drama from both of them. It's a dynamic that could be fun and instead we've got this. It's drama over what should be a non issue. It's silly.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes