The Dick

Oct 22, 2022
Minigames are shit. If I knew the sheer amount of idiotic minigames there are I would have disabled them, sadly you cant in the middle of the game. The easiest was the fighting minigame, and even that became bad. I could handle all of them until the Tommy fight. Then it became impossible. Fuck it.
I can disable your minigames for $1000 bucks.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

noahsombrero

Aug 9, 2023
Eat well and pay bills on time is also optional. Who needs that if we are loving well, right? :cautious:
Paying bills has nothing to do with anything. It certainly is not a moral issue or a feelings issue. You would rather that the loan company does not drag your car away in the middle of the night. In the end though, that would only be one of those endless irritations of life. Like driving through town and hitting every single stoplight at red.

But as I say with Zoey, she has not hitched herself to a promising future with the mc. She now needs to know what it is about him that will cause problems, and look elsewhere using that new found lesson. If you choose well, the most likely thing is that there will be broccoli on the table for dinner and the bills will get paid.

For better or for worse, though. That is what it takes, so choose well. If you have chosen well, and the wolf comes to the door, you will pull together and do something effective about it, yes you will.

katzenstreu

Mar 4, 2023
Paying bills has nothing to do with anything. It certainly is not a moral issue or a feelings issue. You would rather that the loan company does not drag your car away in the middle of the night. In the end though, that would only be one of those endless irritations of life. Like driving through town and hitting every single stoplight at red.
dude, i dont like to burst your bubble but the majority of humans on this planet have to choose between work or starving.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
You've misunderstood me. No he shouldn't, giving up uni for a girl at 18 would be PURE insanity. As I said you don't bin your ambitions or dreams for a partner when you're a teenager. How often does that ever work out long term :ROFLMAO:?

My point on that is for someone so hurt and making such a big deal about her leaving and how she hurt him because he loved her he certainly had no intention of ditching his own plans and ambitions to be with her despite wanting exactly that from her. There was nothing stopping him getting on a train to her if it was so important yet he didn't. He's expecting something from her he wouldn't give himself and at that point you lose any right to be hurt or angry with someone. He expects her decision on her future to revolve around him. You see it last episode would she have stayed if he'd told her, at what point does he realize even if she did love him it was something she needed to go do that it isn't about him. That the right choice was for her to go regardless. It's just all about him and his feelings. At no point does he ever actually seem to give a fuck about the person he apparently loves it's all him, him and more him.

He's an unfair hypocritical drama queen where Zoey is concerned and yet we're supposed to sympathize with him. It's why I find the whole thing stupid she didn't do a whole lot wrong yet we have this whole "drama" around it. It's just making both characters look like weak emotional pussies and I'm already tired of it yet we've probably got 1-2 Eps of it to go.
I do not share this view of yours.

MC is always overly sensitive, but hypocrisy has nothing to do with it.
Zoey leaves and MC objectively cannot follow her, he has no money and nothing to do in San Diego, but he should join her later.
but in the meantime Zoey for altruistic but rather superficial and impromptu reasons, decides to cut off communication with him. at which point how does Mc go to San Diego when apparently Zoey has made a new life for herself?

MC loses Zoey twice through one-sided choices, which even without putting love in the middle was pretty much the other half of his world excluding Neil.

it seems to me that it is an understandable reason for suffering that someone important to you decides to cut off all relations with you, where would be the hypocrisy?

noahsombrero

Aug 9, 2023
dude, i dont like to burst your bubble but the majority of humans on this planet have to choose between work or starving.
Of course, but we are not talking about starving, or not working. I did mention the wolf at the door.
That would be perhaps if you are living in a war zone with the bombs falling all around. In this situation, your wife does not run off with a russian soldier, and does not grab the kids and disappear from your life. She stays right there with you to the bitter end if necessary doing what must be done. Because she knows that you will do the same. Won't you? Exactly like you have been doing up till now with getting food for the kids and paying the rent, haven't you?

znar25

Apr 25, 2021
MC said to her that he is coming with her when they go after finishing high school.
relationships are a give and take and its a very reasonable demand if you ask me.
he would have give up college for her.
He is also a trades-person, it isn't as if he couldn't find work anywhere. A college degree can happen at a slower schedule.

Reactions: katzenstreu

znar25

Apr 25, 2021
In your aha moment you missed this significantly. It is true that Maya fears that she will relapse during sex, but Maya's core message in the EP5 hangout is that she fears that everything is just a dream and she is not bisexual.

What does Maya say to the MC in EP10 so that she feels more comfortable with him than with Josy? What if Maya discovers so that instead of being homosexual or bisexual, she is heterosexual. Oops, the MC overshot the mark. Separation possible from Josy and Maya possible.

But if the MC goes to Josy, then finds out about Josy so that she likes to look at his old Rooster profile picture. When does she do that? In EP6, before sex with Maya. During sex in EP6, Maya thinks about the MC. Now you know the answer that Josy and Maya kept a secret in EP9. When they masturbate, they think about the MC. Threesome relationship because they both do it.
Off topic: Hope you have a good new year dalli_x

Porthas

Feb 26, 2021
Aha but you have missed the barn my friend. Maya said that she fears being left behind because Josy and MC are ahead of her sexually that doesn't have anything to do with being bi or heterosexual but lack of sex. Maya tells MC she more comfortable because of how good she feels with him a feeling she never got with Josy. Maya try's to blame Patrick but you can tell from her words she is having trouble believing that. The girls getting off to MC old pic if that is what is going on shows that Josy and Maya prefer MC over each other.
I pretty much agree with your larger point, but I'm only aware of Josy holding on to a pic of MC and she's been crushing on him for a while even before their first date.

Reactions: Darkwen

The Dick

Oct 22, 2022
I don't think Arieth has crabs it was just a translation issue.
She meant to say she has pet crabs in her dorm room.
Remember DPC isn't a native English speaker so sometimes these things fall through the cracks.

And all these dudes who have crabs obviously got them from sleeping with some promiscuous girl
Who we have never met.
Look at this cute plushy I found for you to give to Arieth for Christmas:

crab-cluster.jpg

bogeyparr

Donor
Oct 12, 2017
please help! i am stuck in episode 7. mc is cleaning at the pink rose. i can only find 3 of the 4 items to clean. thanx

Norlus

Aug 12, 2018
I've waited another year now and hoped that Jade would get a little more space, but nothing. Where is the point where you can clearly decide for "Jade Path" at first and then halfway through it is virtually non-existent except in super short scenes where you are blueballed. I also think it's crap that Jade isn't even shown in the overview of the decisions at the end. It seems like Jade is just a sidegirl, but Jade would actually be my first choice. She doesn't even text on her cell phone. It's a shame...I was hoping for Jade the most and was looking forward to the fact that things might continue a bit there. Wasted opportunity, I hope that patience will be rewarded a little in the future.

Klepon

Jan 16, 2021
Am I the only one that's not interested in Zoey? To me it just feels like she's late to the party (even with the back story). It's like she got inserted in there and I don't know what to do with her.
Yeh bit pointless, if he was available on the "DIK" selection or CHICK.unless you dont have interest any Uni peoples. Cos, he literaly dumped MC in the beginning. So why we should SIMP into Zoey.

tennisplayer2000

Sep 10, 2022
My game keeps crashing at the start of episode 10. I've removed all the mods and used the patches mentioned in this thread, but nothing seems to work. it keeps crashing.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes