Pussycake

Sep 23, 2023
Don't the load and start images often hint at something you'll actually see in game? If so I don't think Riona or Quinn fans need to worry too much.

Sage said she's be bringing HOTs and this looks like we'll get to see that including Riona and Quinn and we're been teased with it straight of the bat. This place will be full of Sage fans if she becomes the first main girl actively dragging other women into scenes. I don't think that'd be the load image if one or both snuff it.

hots.png

At some point looks like we'll be seeing Riona, Camilla and Heather at the HOTs pool.

p.png

So everything is going to be alright...right?

Also unrelated but is Lily popular over on Patreon or something? She seems to have received a lot of love this season. The first two seasons it's Nicole that's pushed where Lily felt like just another Camilla or Sarah. Feels like she suddenly got a lot more focus which is usually player feedback or an author growing to like a character so expanding their role. Not complaining though Riona, Quinn, Lily and Nicole all getting so much attention has been the nicest surprise in ep 9 and 10.

Kakasan

May 23, 2023
I've waited another year now and hoped that Jade would get a little more space, but nothing. Where is the point where you can clearly decide for "Jade Path" at first and then halfway through it is virtually non-existent except in super short scenes where you are blueballed. I also think it's crap that Jade isn't even shown in the overview of the decisions at the end. It seems like Jade is just a sidegirl, but Jade would actually be my first choice. She doesn't even text on her cell phone. It's a shame...I was hoping for Jade the most and was looking forward to the fact that things might continue a bit there. Wasted opportunity, I hope that patience will be rewarded a little in the future.
She is married at first, her husband cheats on her with several, she cheats on her husband with MC in the classroom, sends messages and photos, car, house, bathtub, EP9 in the kitchen, EP 10 If you played the game, you know that she is having family problems, divorce.

Kakasan

May 23, 2023
Don't the load and start images often hint at something you'll actually see in game? If so I don't think Riona or Quinn fans need to worry too much.

Sage said she's be bringing HOTs and this looks like we'll get to see that including Riona and Quinn and we're been teased with it straight of the bat. This place will be full of Sage fans if she becomes the first main girl actively dragging other women into scenes. I don't think that'd be the load image if one or both snuff it.

View attachment 3216822

At some point looks like we'll be seeing Riona, Camilla and Heather at the HOTs pool.

View attachment 3216823

So everything is going to be alright...right?

Also unrelated but is Lily popular over on Patreon or something? She seems to have received a lot of love this season. The first two seasons it's Nicole that's pushed where Lily felt like just another Camilla or Sarah. Feels like she suddenly got a lot more focus which is usually player feedback or an author growing to like a character so expanding their role. Not complaining though Riona, Quinn, Lily and Nicole all getting so much attention has been the nicest surprise in ep 9 and 10.
This scene is from season 2 if I'm not mistaken, maybe it was a reused scene

Aug 29, 2023
Aha but you have missed the barn my friend. Maya said that she fears being left behind because Josy and MC are ahead of her sexually that doesn't have anything to do with being bi or heterosexual but lack of sex. Maya tells MC she more comfortable because of how good she feels with him a feeling she never got with Josy. Maya try's to blame Patrick but you can tell from her words she is having trouble believing that. The girls getting off to MC old pic if that is what is going on shows that Josy and Maya prefer MC over each other.
Of course they prefer MC to one another. MC doesn’t want to fight with anyone (other than physically), and even when he’s a massive DIK he goes out of his way to make nice with people. Whereas the girls will argue with one another, hurt each other’s feelings, pout, and nurse grudges. He deals with conflict better than they do. It’s why all the girls like him; it’s not just his 14-inch cock.

Sage said she's be bringing HOTs and this looks like we'll get to see that including Riona and Quinn and we're been teased with it straight of the bat. This place will be full of Sage fans if she becomes the first main girl actively dragging other women into scenes. I don't think that'd be the load image…
I don’t believe the load images are actual scenes in the game, any more than the special renders. It’d be fun to watch a scene where Sage drags Camila, Riona, and Quinn (she’s the girl inbetween Camila and Riona, with her face mostly obscured by Sage) into bed with the MC, but it’s as unlikely to happen as those special renders where the MC has all five main LIs buck naked and he’s taking turns.

I've waited another year now and hoped that Jade would get a little more space, but nothing. Where is the point where you can clearly decide for "Jade Path" at first and then halfway through it is virtually non-existent except in super short scenes where you are blueballed. I also think it's crap that Jade isn't even shown in the overview of the decisions at the end. It seems like Jade is just a sidegirl, but Jade would actually be my first choice. She doesn't even text on her cell phone. It's a shame...I was hoping for Jade the most and was looking forward to the fact that things might continue a bit there. Wasted opportunity, I hope that patience will be rewarded a little in the future.
Likewise. The Jade scenes are hot, naughty fun. But since Stephen asks for 80 percent in the divorce, you know another Jade scene is definitely coming in the next episode—even if she doesn’t scream her head off at the MC about leaking the video, she’s gonna interact with him in some way, and hopefully a sexy way.

I have a path in which he’s fucked every available teacher (including Bella… until she finds out he’s fooled around with Cathy and cuts him off) and am hoping it’ll eventually lead to a Jade/Cathy scene, but we’ll see.

Last edited:

jackjack5854

Jul 27, 2018
Okay folks, time to play, “Which DIK Is the Rat?”
  • It’s not the MC, unless there’s a whole new secret storyline finally revealed to us in episode 16 (“And after the DIKs left me outside, naked and shivering, I formulated a plan which would destroy them once and for all; I first set it in motion when I snuck back into the mansion after the CUM-petition and, using the electrician skills my father taught me, installed a camera in the closet…”) but I doubt it.
  • It’s not Derek.
  • It’s not Rusty. Dude tried to fall on his sword by taking full responsibility for the Cathy cluck, and sold his car (or was willing to, depending on the path one chooses) to help the DIKs, he’s as loyal as they come.
  • It’s not Jacob. If he knew about the camera in Derek’s closet, he wouldn’t have had a threeway with Arieth and Derek in there. (Or have fucked Arieth solo in there; Derek doesn’t join them if you have the MC leave the party to go fingerbang Maya.) His questioning Tremolo’s loyalty after the Thanksgiving party indicates he actually cares about loyalty.
  • It’s not Jamie or Leon, because whoever sent Dawe the Arieth photos included Jamie’s selfie of the two of them fingercuffing her. Unless one of them is the rat, and has used this photo as a red herring… but nah.
So this leaves…
  • Tommy, whom I can’t see doing it unless he was somehow blackmailed into it.
  • John Boy; same.
  • Vinny, who’s become an obvious villain in the story, although why he’d want to fuck over the DIKs isn’t clear.
  • Nick, who’s being set up to be the most apparent candidate, but I betcha that’s a legitimate red herring. Yeah his room wasn’t trashed, but maybe Caleb ran out of time to get to it. Yeah he told Heather on Tommy, and fucked Heather, but that’s mainly because he has a thing for Heather. Yeah his maggot brother Vinny left the DIKs, but we’ve no evidence he feels sore about it; he admits Vinny was polarizing. And yeah, in future episodes he might get booted from the DIKs in a witchhunt, which’ll allow the real mole to get away with some things until his ultimate exposure. We’ll see.
And of course someone who’s not even a DIK:
  • Beth, the cafeteria girl who just got caught posting DIK nudes in the dorms. Episode 11 will begin with how Beth went to a DIK party when the frat first started, fell for and got mistreated by a DIK (Tommy, likely), and has a secret child or had to have a secret abortion; so she came up with a brilliant 11-step revenge plan which, unfortunately for her, got foiled at step 2. But even though she’s caught, the rest of her brilliant plan will unfold without her, with dire consequences to come.
  • One of the minor preps or jocks or nerds or HOTs or teachers; same reason.
  • Someone who hasn’t been introduced to the story yet. At all; it’s not Priscilla.
  • Neil. How? Why? Well we’ll eventually get to that part in the diary.
View attachment 3215624
Tommy's not the rat. He even asks the dormies and Quinn to look around for suspects. And Rusty's definitely not it - he could simply disband the frat if he wants it to fall. Plus he's in the pictures.

My best guess is DPC's going to build a freeroam to get statements from the boys, the preps, and the dormies, and then make them slowly close it down to target one specific DIK - probably Nick - and force players to accuse/abstain/defend during a discussion/trial. Idk if Nick's going to be excommunicated, or put on probation, but I think voting out a brother in Ep11 would be too soon, and should only be done when the boys actually find the culprit(s) and get confessions. Either way it's a mess with how little we actually know, but Nick's been the red herring since ever, so he's probably innocent. I think Beth is just a pawn, and even though she may have been the one to take Cathy's nude, someone else is in charge of the operation. The Halloween photos are probably coming in handy soon for the boys to shift through the suspect list.

Also, when the jocks talk about the photos, Anthony points out to Chad it's not MC. Yet later on Ashley says Anthony believes it's MC, and she trusts Anthony. There's definitely something fishy in his statements. If 11 shows more of the jocks, there might be sth to be revealed, and the real culprit(s) might be found in 12, closing the season.

kim6543

Aug 7, 2019
I'm a new comer to this game. And wondering if I should only download the latest version of the game? Or is it necessary to download from season 1? Because I found that version 0.8.3 has file size more than 0.10 to 8Gb

jackjack5854

Jul 27, 2018
Next ep (11), if the boys continue the investigation to find the culprit among themselves, I guess we can do the detective thriller thing where the story takes us from plot point to plot point across the episode, maybe drops us a freeroam to gather evidence, and shows the traitor eventually. If not, then a Werewolf-style or Among Us minigame teaching players how to spot the liar/mole could be fun. MC could learn it from the HOTs who play it for fun, for example, and apply it to find the mole. Just DIKs sitting in a circle talking. Players read the dialogues and see the mood of the guys. Anyone surmising too much to pin it on one of the innocent guys (MC, Derek, Rusty, etc.) could be sus. Just people sitting in a circle blaming & conspiring against eachother could be fun, ominous, and serious at the same time.

ArmoredCascade

Sep 27, 2018
when is the estimated time for S3 to be on Steam? the news update says Ep 10 is completed and S3 is roughly 60% total completion
Currently, Season 3 consists of Episode Interlude, Episodes 9 and 10.
Episodes 11 & 12 remain to be developed before Season 3 is complete.
when do you guys this S3 will be ready for Steam? 2025? or late 2024

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
when is the estimated time for S3 to be on Steam? the news update says Ep 10 is completed and S3 is roughly 60% total completion
Currently, Season 3 consists of Episode Interlude, Episodes 9 and 10.
Episodes 11 & 12 remain to be developed before Season 3 is complete.
when do you guys this S3 will be ready for Steam? 2025? or late 2024
End 2025 or beginning 2026

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
There never was any Jade path.

Her role is: the red flag that will literally turn your Sage path into a fucking nightmare.

Don't the load and start images often hint at something you'll actually see in game?
No, they don't.

Tommy's not the rat. He even asks the dormies and Quinn to look around for suspects. And Rusty's definitely not it - he could simply disband the frat if he wants it to fall. Plus he's in the pictures.

My best guess is DPC's going to build a freeroam to get statements from the boys, the preps, and the dormies, and then make them slowly close it down to target one specific DIK - probably Nick - and force players to accuse/abstain/defend during a discussion/trial. Idk if Nick's going to be excommunicated, or put on probation, but I think voting out a brother in Ep11 would be too soon, and should only be done when the boys actually find the culprit(s) and get confessions. Either way it's a mess with how little we actually know, but Nick's been the red herring since ever, so he's probably innocent. I think Beth is just a pawn, and even though she may have been the one to take Cathy's nude, someone else is in charge of the operation. The Halloween photos are probably coming in handy soon for the boys to shift through the suspect list.

Also, when the jocks talk about the photos, Anthony points out to Chad it's not MC. Yet later on Ashley says Anthony believes it's MC, and she trusts Anthony. There's definitely something fishy in his statements. If 11 shows more of the jocks, there might be sth to be revealed, and the real culprit(s) might be found in 12, closing the season.
Since Rusty is DIK's president, he is the culprit's main target.

I also think that Anthony told Ashley it's MC because he wants to sabotage Derek's attempt at making it up with Ashley.

Next ep (11), if the boys continue the investigation to find the culprit among themselves, I guess we can do the detective thriller thing where the story takes us from plot point to plot point across the episode, maybe drops us a freeroam to gather evidence, and shows the traitor eventually. If not, then a Werewolf-style or Among Us minigame teaching players how to spot the liar/mole could be fun. MC could learn it from the HOTs who play it for fun, for example, and apply it to find the mole. Just DIKs sitting in a circle talking. Players read the dialogues and see the mood of the guys. Anyone surmising too much to pin it on one of the innocent guys (MC, Derek, Rusty, etc.) could be sus. Just people sitting in a circle blaming & conspiring against eachother could be fun, ominous, and serious at the same time.
Huh?!?! o_Oo_Oo_O

Reactions: ReallyNotTimmy

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Thats BS bud. I have a Jade only playthrough where I/MC have only have sex with her, Stephen is oblivious to the affair, Stephen divorces Jade, Stephen forfeits half of his wealth, and now I have Jade all to myself. How is that not a path? I think people would consider it to be the "Sugar Mommy" path.
it doesn't work like that... having content doesn't mean there is a path, not every side girl has a path.

DPC can always change his mind but at the moment I would say there is no path for Jade (like for Camilla for example)

James H Boner

Jul 5, 2018
it doesn't work like that... having content doesn't mean there is a path, not every side girl has a path.

DPC can always change his mind but at the moment I would say there is no path for Jade (like for Camilla for example)
It absolutely does work like that. Step 1 have an affair Step 2 keep it a secret Step 3 they get a divorce Step 4 profit.

Reactions: Porthas
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes