Kizma Buudi

Mar 16, 2021
Too much Free Roam in the Halloween Party. It's almost enough to make me want to just delete it but I've invested too much time now lol

James H Boner

Jul 5, 2018
it doesn't work like that... having content doesn't mean there is a path, not every side girl has a path.

DPC can always change his mind but at the moment I would say there is no path for Jade (like for Camilla for example)
Episode 9 showed us that the others that have a path is Jade, Nora, Envy, Lilly, Quinn, and Riona. To say that there is no path for Jade, its like your shitting on all the Jade, Nora, Envy, Lilly, Quinn, and Riona fans.

Last edited:

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
I think most of the people here are not on the Jill''s path , as it not too dark compared to other .
You're right.
The fact is that most of the people here are tough, hard guys.
Too tough, too hard I would say.
wink-you-got-it.gif
And of course Jill's path is not dark enough for us.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mad1111

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Thats BS bud. I have a Jade only playthrough where I/MC have only have sex with her, Stephen is oblivious to the affair, Stephen divorces Jade, Stephen forfeits half of his wealth, and now I have Jade all to myself. How is that not a path? I think people would consider it to be the "Sugar Mommy" path.
You are in the Others path: I can tell that if you keep playing this way you will end up the game alone.

I have no idea of how a Jade scene would fit in episode 11.

• Sad
Reactions: James H Boner

chuck69

Apr 9, 2023
It absolutely does work like that. Step 1 have an affair Step 2 keep it a secret Step 3 they get a divorce Step 4 profit.
step 5- we have to wait 3 extra months on top of an already bloated dev time for a "sugar momma" path.

this is the reality, and the only reason i say, NO! ......FUCK NO! to a jade path. cut nora while we are at it. and since we are on a roll here, i have a way to fix the madame situation. mc wakes up on the cafateria floor, turns out that sage found out about jade and knocked mc out with a lunch tray. madame is really just the janitor, all previous scenes with her were just a nightmare, and i can stop planning to kill stanly for selling me a vip pass, just to send in....... that!

• Haha
Reactions: Emily2

katzenstreu

Mar 4, 2023
What I would be interested to know is if Maya says something different to the MC when he is with the Baileys. Because that's what my Maya says so that she feels uncomfortable when her father Patrick just accepts her and behaves differently when he thinks that Maya is heterosexual and that hurts Maya. This happens when my MC was with Josy. No idea if it's different if the MC picks Maya for Friday night.
does not matter who you spend time with on friday, its the same text in that scene.

Reactions: dalli_x

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
I pretty much agree with your larger point, but I'm only aware of Josy holding on to a pic of MC and she's been crushing on him for a while even before their first date.
The part about them getting off to mc old pic that just something dallx thinks is happening but we don't know that

James H Boner

Jul 5, 2018
step 5- we have to wait 3 extra months on top of an already bloated dev time for a "sugar momma" path.

this is the reality, and the only reason i say, NO! ......FUCK NO! to a jade path. cut nora while we are at it. and since we are on a roll here, i have a way to fix the madame situation. mc wakes up on the cafateria floor, turns out that sage found out about jade and knocked mc out with a lunch tray. madame is really just the janitor, all previous scenes with her were just a nightmare, and i can stop planning to kill stanly for selling me a vip pass, just to send in....... that!

Damn dude, thats pretty harsh. you might as well say NO! FUCK NO! to Envy, Lilly, Quinn, and Riona as well while your at it, you Monster! How dare you mistreat my beloved Jade!

eaa3cfd5-b802-4d08-98bf-f40d2395a3bb_text.gif

Last edited:
Reactions: gdpe359

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
I didn't miss anything because the thing about the bisexual is written in EP5. Maya actually says this to Josy and the MC at Hangout.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

What is important is what Maya says to Josy and the MC at the end of EP9. She mentions that the reason it was so much fun was because she had sex with both of them. So bisexual. But as you wrote, Maya says in EP10 that she feels more comfortable with the MC than she ever did with Josy. But she only says that when she goes to the MC. Maya realizes that she is heterosexual. But if the MC goes to Josy, then this conversation between Maya and the MC doesn't happen. There is only one MC and Maya is either with the MC or the MC is with Josy. So only one of the two scenarios at the end of BaDIK is counted as an end.

What I would be interested to know is if Maya says something different to the MC when he is with the Baileys. Because that's what my Maya says so that she feels uncomfortable when her father Patrick just accepts her and behaves differently when he thinks that Maya is heterosexual and that hurts Maya. This happens when my MC was with Josy. No idea if it's different if the MC picks Maya for Friday night.
Still it proves Maya fears falling behind Josy and MC and fears about what am I sexually. Which goes to my point about Maya's progress with MC. I don't believe Mc going to Josy's changes how Maya feels it just a confessing that hasn't been revealed to MC yet. We seen before the same thing can be revealed later or even revealed by someone else like the story behind Maya tongue piercing and Josy backing out we can learn it from Maya in ep 5 or Josy in ep 10.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: dalli_x

chuck69

Apr 9, 2023
Damn dude, thats pretty harsh. you might as well say NO! FUCK NO! to Envy, Lilly, Quinn, and Riona as well while your at it.
im just being a realist. the updates take longer every time dpc branches the story. also, with more branches, it becomes more difficult to have all of them make sense to the main plots. dont get me wrong, there are plenty of paths id like to see, sara/mel, cammy, but id rather have a great story (that i live to see the end of) over every girl getting her own path.
a jade/cathy spin off doesnt sound bad though.

James H Boner

Jul 5, 2018
im just being a realist. the updates take longer every time dpc branches the story. also, with more branches, it becomes more difficult to have all of them make sense to the main plots. dont get me wrong, there are plenty of paths id like to see, sara/mel, cammy, but id rather have a great story (that i live to see the end of) over every girl getting her own path.
a jade/cathy spin off doesnt sound bad though.
I feel you bud. I miss the good ol days when episode updates took 6 months instead of a year.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Still it proves Maya fears falling behind Josy and MC and fears about what am I sexually. Which goes to my point about Maya's progress with MC. I don't believe Mc going to Josy's changes how Maya feels it just a confessing that hasn't been revealed to MC yet. We seen before the same thing can be revealed later or even revealed by someone else like the story behind Maya tongue piercing and Josy backing out we can learn it from Maya in ep 5 or Josy in ep 10.
The piercing thing is exactly the point. If the MC is with Josy in EP5, he can only find out from Josy in EP10. What matters is what Maya will say to the MC in EP5 when he has gone to her. Namely, so that he would have better gone to Josy and there is a reason for that.

When the MC is with Maya, both of them are caught by Josy after having sex and a decision is made. Wait for Josy next time or not. This question is in contrast to what the three agree to after their sex in EP9.

But if the MC is with Josy in EP5, then Josy told Maya so that they had sex and the MC can text Josy via chat so that they shouldn't keep something like that secret from each other. This applies exactly to what the three of them agree to do after sex in EP9.

Of course, Maya is making progress, and making huge progress when it comes to sex. It's not for nothing that Josy says after sex in EP9 so that she and Maya are on the same page. Of course, only if you play accordingly.

What you think of as a confession from Maya is one, but the important and crucial confession happens during Thanksgiving dinner when Maya apologizes to MC for her mother being a little upset. A decision the MC can then make results in Maya placing her head on the MC's shoulder. This decision is important because it is a spontaneous expression of the well-being, security and love that they feel with MC. Saying that you love someone means nothing if you can't show that love. But that's exactly what Maya is doing at this moment.

Reactions: dav3knight

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
The piercing thing is exactly the point. If the MC is with Josy in EP5, he can only find out from Josy in EP10. What matters is what Maya will say to the MC in EP5 when he has gone to her. Namely, so that he would have better gone to Josy and there is a reason for that.

When the MC is with Maya, both of them are caught by Josy after having sex and a decision is made. Wait for Josy next time or not. This question is in contrast to what the three agree to after their sex in EP9.

But if the MC is with Josy in EP5, then Josy told Maya so that they had sex and the MC can text Josy via chat so that they shouldn't keep something like that secret from each other. This applies exactly to what the three of them agree to do after sex in EP9.

Of course, Maya is making progress, and making huge progress when it comes to sex. It's not for nothing that Josy says after sex in EP9 so that she and Maya are on the same page. Of course, only if you play accordingly.

What you think of as a confession from Maya is one, but the important and crucial confession happens during Thanksgiving dinner when Maya apologizes to MC for her mother being a little upset. A decision the MC can then make results in Maya placing her head on the MC's shoulder. This decision is important because it is a spontaneous expression of the well-being, security and love that they feel with MC. Saying that you love someone means nothing if you can't show that love. But that's exactly what Maya is doing at this moment.
But Maya confession of being more comfortable with MC is a very important because it speaks to where her love for MC is at something she is missing with Josy, I believe this to true even if you with Josy in ep 10. I find that to be a very nice moment for MC and Maya during Thanksgiving dinner because as MC said she is so fucking strong.

Reactions: dav3knight
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes