dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
But Maya confession of being more comfortable with MC is a very important because it speaks to where her love for MC is at something she is missing with Josy, I believe this to true even if you with Josy in ep 10. I find that to be a very nice moment for MC and Maya during Thanksgiving dinner because as MC said she is so fucking strong.
But I noticed something about the dialogue while playing through Maya. Jacob calls the MC the son of a whore in the bathroom. Jacob doesn't say that to the MC when he was with Josy.:unsure:

Reactions: dav3knight

JohnnyCrunch

Sep 2, 2020
Thats BS bud. I have a Jade only playthrough where I/MC have only have sex with her, Stephen is oblivious to the affair, Stephen divorces Jade, Stephen forfeits half of his wealth, and now I have Jade all to myself. How is that not a path? I think people would consider it to be the "Sugar Mommy" path.
You'll be Tybalt's stepdad! He can call you "daddy".

Cervixpunch

Feb 10, 2019
all previous scenes with her were just a nightmare, and i can stop planning to kill stanly for selling me a vip pass, just to send in....... that!
I don't understand why DPC couldn't just admit she was a bad mistake. I don't think there's a creator out there that hasn't had a shit idea but don't double down on it. Especially as he'd already established a cast of girls at the PR he could've used instead.

Who is he keeping her for the 4 people and geriatric dachshund that can actually fap over her. I don't think many people would'be been sad if Lily and Nicole took over the VIP role or even Tania, Rose or Sandy.

Reactions: The D0n and chuck69

katzenstreu

Mar 4, 2023
just making sure im reading this right. you were given a perfect set up for that incest joke, and went with the only family in the game where none of them are actually related?..........youre better than this karamba! get your shit together! :LOL:
i was just like -> :WaitWhat:thinking: why should i have a british surname? im a kraut.

Reactions: chuck69

Dr.Slime

Nov 15, 2022
But Maya confession of being more comfortable with MC is a very important because it speaks to where her love for MC is at something she is missing with Josy, I believe this to true even if you with Josy in ep 10. I find that to be a very nice moment for MC and Maya during Thanksgiving dinner because as MC said she is so fucking strong.
Darkwen simping over a girl that ain't Josy. It's impossible .

• Haha
Reactions: Darkwen

chuck69

Apr 9, 2023
I don't understand why DPC couldn't just admit she was a bad mistake. I don't think there's a creator out there that hasn't had a shit idea but don't double down on it. Especially as he'd already established a cast of girls at the PR he could've used instead.

Who is he keeping her for the 4 people and geriatric dachshund that can actually fap over her. I don't think many people would'be been sad if Lily and Nicole took over the VIP role or even Tania, Rose or Sandy.
yes! perfect set up for rose or tania. it would be a highlight in the game, not the black eye we have now. ive gone on a rant about it multiple times. i need to get over it, but i just feel so violated. wheres derek......i think i need a hug. :LOL:

Reactions: Cervixpunch
Aug 29, 2023
I think most of the people here are not on the Jill''s path , as it not too dark compared to other .
The Jill path definitely has its dark elements.
  • Jill is stubborn. That’s been a minor issue so far, but wait till she decides to be stubborn over something completely unreasonable.
  • Her dead sister Lana. We’ve not yet been told what happened; just that she offended their parents, who kicked her out, and then she died, and now they feel guilty as hell. Jill wants to start an organization in Lana’s honor, and usually when people do that, it’s because the cause of death was something preventable (i.e. drug abuse, domestic violence) or potentially curable (i.e. lymphoma, Ebola, tainted sushi). So whatever kind of death it was, it’s sad at least; horrifying at worst.
  • Her dad Geoff is an alcoholic; a friendly one, but (speaking from personal experience here) that’s still hugely dysfunctional. It also means it’s gonna take Geoff longer to hit the bottom, and when that inevitably happens it’s gonna be profoundly awful for him and everyone who loves him.
  • Her friend Bianca’s boyfriend cheated on her, and if the MC tells on him he may want revenge. Bianca also kinda likes him, and may try to jump his bones. Worst case, he’ll stupidly let her—and if you’re thinking, “I would never,” bear in mind DPC might not let that be up to us—he’ll fuck her when blackout drunk. Even worse case—she’ll be blackout drunk too, wake up with no memory of seducing him, and think he raped her.
  • Jill trusts him, but not the DIKs. It may come to a point where he’s forced to choose between his frat or his girlfriend. Ordinarily that question would be a no-brainer (Jill, of course) but remember what I said about being stubborn over something unreasonable? He might have to side with the DIKs against Jill.
  • Jill’s a coffee drinker. The MC can’t tell the difference between regular and instant. In my household, that’s grounds for a full desagilation.
  • For someone who’s expected to eventually take over her family’s businesses and fortune, Jill is so naive. That can’t help but become a massive problem. But really, she’s so naive.
Stop saying that.jpg

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
The Jill path definitely has its dark elements.
  • Jill is stubborn. That’s been a minor issue so far, but wait till she decides to be stubborn over something completely unreasonable.
  • Her dead sister Lana. We’ve not yet been told what happened; just that she offended their parents, who kicked her out, and then she died, and now they feel guilty as hell. Jill wants to start an organization in Lana’s honor, and usually when people do that, it’s because the cause of death was something preventable (i.e. drug abuse, domestic violence) or potentially curable (i.e. lymphoma, Ebola, tainted sushi). So whatever kind of death it was, it’s sad at least; horrifying at worst.
  • Her dad Geoff is an alcoholic; a friendly one, but (speaking from personal experience here) that’s still hugely dysfunctional. It also means it’s gonna take Geoff longer to hit the bottom, and when that inevitably happens it’s gonna be profoundly awful for him and everyone who loves him.
  • Her friend Bianca’s boyfriend cheated on her, and if the MC tells on him he may want revenge. Bianca also kinda likes him, and may try to jump his bones. Worst case, he’ll stupidly let her—and if you’re thinking, “I would never,” bear in mind DPC might not let that be up to us—he’ll fuck her when blackout drunk. Even worse case—she’ll be blackout drunk too, wake up with no memory of seducing him, and think he raped her.
  • Jill trusts him, but not the DIKs. It may come to a point where he’s forced to choose between his frat or his girlfriend. Ordinarily that question would be a no-brainer (Jill, of course) but remember what I said about being stubborn over something unreasonable? He might have to side with the DIKs against Jill.
  • Jill’s a coffee drinker. The MC can’t tell the difference between regular and instant. In my household, that’s grounds for a full desagilation.
  • For someone who’s expected to eventually take over her family’s businesses and fortune, Jill is so naive. That can’t help but become a massive problem. But really, she’s so naive.
View attachment 3218553
Jill, Bella and her friends always talk about how she is sensitive about bullying, due her past circumstances. My guess is that Lana got bullied and she took her own life.

Instant coffee?!?! that's NOT even coffee: that's... that's... that's.... :sick::sick: the HORROR :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Aug 29, 2023
Redoing some old paths. In so doing I came across this, and found it entertaining. When the MC plays his guitar in the first free roam, you get a glimpse of his dresser; probably for the family photo on it. Aww, Tremolo and Neil are close.

screenshot0006.png

Later, that same episode, we get another free roam in Maya’s room, and here’s the dresser by the spare bed.

screenshot0007.png

Holy shit, they wear the same socks. It’s like they were always meant to be together!

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes