PereFourreAss

Sep 30, 2020
Yeah i forgot to mention tommy but he's 100% safe too, not only because he is the embodiement of the DIKs lol but we saw him asking quinn to dig for information without anyone else around. There's would have been no reason for him to ask around and involve quinn if he isnt genuine about it.

Nick is way too much of a chick, this guy isnt even able to keep his mouth shut about him fucking tommys gf and how much he loves her lol

Yeah i dont think there is a traitor either, i only mentioned jacob because he jumped damn fast to suspect the mc which was so strange considering without the mc there would be no mansion and possibly no frat anymore
I think it's a nerd, to install a camera and have access to the laptop without being in the mansion you need tech knowledge. He/she sends the pictures to the jocks and to Stephen to create war between the frats. They have a motive too, taking revenge for the bullying

Last edited:

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
I think it's a nerd, to install a camera and have access to the laptop without being in the mansion you need tech knowledge. He/she sends the picture to the jocks and to Stephen to create war between the frats. They have a motive too, taking revenge for the bullying
But who? Magnar doesnt seem to be really affected by the bullying and even makes deals with the frat-boys (i dont think hes selling/buying stuff only from the mc). And otherwise he seems to be only interrested in studying and playing dnd, its like hes completly focusing on those two things.

One nerd getting a wedgie once a year doesnt seem to be enough of a reason, i feel like we would have been shown more evil bullying with that being the case. And it seems like the alpha's are bullying the nerd far more than the diks.

They are kinda lacking a motive and Sally and Karen would have to do all the work on their own kinda as they are always the only nerds around at partys. At the hot party they were chilling at the sauna and at the ep9 party Sally was at dereks bar and spend a lot of the time on the toilet lol

The dorm girls are more suspicious imo with Beth already being caught, like maybe they want to host more partys at their dorms .. but they seem to greatly enjoy the dik partys so i dont know about that ..

Steven seems unlikely at this point too, why would he be interrested in creating evidence for the prostituion ring he's involved with (similar case with quinn), it doesnt really add up. And it looks like the steven plot is resolving itself.

Yeah i really dont have a clue lol

BeingADikDik

Engaged Member
Apr 17, 2021
But who? Magnar doesnt seem to be really affected by the bullying and even makes deals with the frat-boys (i dont think hes selling/buying stuff only from the mc). And otherwise he seems to be only interrested in studying and playing dnd, its like hes completly focusing on those two things.

One nerd getting a wedgie once a year doesnt seem to be enough of a reason, i feel like we would have been shown more evil bullying with that being the case. And it seems like the alpha's are bullying the nerd far more than the diks.

They are kinda lacking a motive and Sally and Karen would have to do all the work on their own kinda as they are always the only nerds around at partys. At the hot party they were chilling at the sauna and at the ep9 party Sally was at dereks bar and spend a lot of the time on the toilet lol

The dorm girls are more suspicious imo with Beth already being caught, like maybe they want to host more partys at their dorms .. but they seem to greatly enjoy the dik partys so i dont know about that ..

Steven seems unlikely at this point too, why would he be interrested in creating evidence for the prostituion ring he's involved with (similar case with quinn), it doesnt really add up. And it looks like the steven plot is resolving itself.

I think it's a likely bet that a 'Revenge of the Nerds' style plot will unfold. Top candidate IMO for the blackmail photos given to the Alphas.

I think it's also likely that the 'Vixens' are responsible for some of the revenge plot points, perhaps both the Cathy cluck and posters, since the DIKs have likely mistreated them for years.

The Jade sex video getting to Burke is likely something very different from the above. It could be a DIK traitor (likely a result of blackmail rather than malice) or something different entirely not yet introduced (the Priscilla plotline).

Reactions: PereFourreAss

PereFourreAss

Sep 30, 2020
  • Haha
Reactions: Ray_D

Prayforme

Oct 25, 2022
I like Maya but I don't like being complicit in a lesbian duo, tell me currently in the game is there any way to start a relationship with Maya without Josie? I'm at the stage of choosing a way in the scene at the table with john-boy, his girlfriend, tommy and his girlfriend. Jill is acting like an immature child, there's clearly something wrong with Sage, Bella has her own skeletons in her closet and cow boobs that are repulsive, the only girl I liked turned out to be a lesbian, what the hell?

Reactions: Porthas

PereFourreAss

Sep 30, 2020
I know. But the route I showed wouldn't hurt anybody but MC so Jill's best friend even questioned Jill's judgment and MC still had a chance to be acquainted with Bianca. :LOL:
I did a save like that too, don't know how it will play out, maybe Jill will realise she was stupid for rejecting a guy just because he didn't go to a f*cking picnic :LOL: Either way when Bianca finds out about Matthew we'll have our shot :BootyTime:

• Haha
Reactions: mercytea

PereFourreAss

Sep 30, 2020
I like Maya but I don't like being complicit in a lesbian duo, tell me currently in the game is there any way to start a relationship with Maya without Josie? I'm at the stage of choosing a way in the scene at the table with john-boy, his girlfriend, tommy and his girlfriend. Jill is acting like an immature child, there's clearly something wrong with Sage, Bella has her own skeletons in her closet and cow boobs that are repulsive, the only girl I liked turned out to be a lesbian, what the hell?
You have two options, going through MJ route and focusing Maya, or chose others and say you still have feelings for her in Ep.5, then things will get intersting in Ep.10 ;)

Tuatha Dé

Oct 20, 2021

Porthas

Feb 26, 2021

I think Heather knows who leaked the Cathy photos. She's really, really concerned about Tommy getting in trouble. Like somebody talked her into something, trying to convince her it would only hurt Rusty.

StupidRabbit

Dec 30, 2018
Sorry to ask, I know you've probably been asked about this a thousand times: How do I solve the problem of the game closing by itself? I don't have the mod installed, I've downloaded the game again, but the problem still exists.

Thank you;

Porthas

Feb 26, 2021
Sorry to ask, I know you've probably been asked about this a thousand times: How do I solve the problem of the game closing by itself? I don't have the mod installed, I've downloaded the game again, but the problem still exists.

Thank you;
If you want technical support you will have to provide a lot of information about what you're running the game on, and you'll probably have to seek it from the developer.

Reactions: James H Boner

bogeyparr

Donor
Oct 12, 2017
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes