mercytea

Oct 29, 2017
So to accomplish that (jill rejects you) is to get to the part where she goes on the date with tybalt but you have dik affinity or how?
There may be a simpler answer if someone can read the code for you. I can give you my save that you can analyze yourself. I believe you should reject the picnic date at least but have chick or neutral affinity.

Last edited:
Reactions: Tuatha Dé

RNasc4444

Aug 16, 2022
Sorry to ask, I know you've probably been asked about this a thousand times: How do I solve the problem of the game closing by itself? I don't have the mod installed, I've downloaded the game again, but the problem still exists.

Thank you;
You solve the problem by actually installing the damn updated mod. That's pretty much it.

The problem occurs because DrPrickCunt is a little weasel that doesn't like people messing with his game. If you are experiencing that shutdown is because you are using saves from previous versions where a mod was used. Plenty of solutions are in this thread and you can find them using the search function. But the quickest is just to install a damn mod that gets rid of those traps for you.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: James H Boner

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
I think Heather knows who leaked the Cathy photos. She's really, really concerned about Tommy getting in trouble. Like somebody talked her into something, trying to convince her it would only hurt Rusty.
Yeah well damn, thats sounds actually really possible, now that youre mentioning it, she seemed really nervous/anxious.

mercytea

Oct 29, 2017
I think Heather knows who leaked the Cathy photos. She's really, really concerned about Tommy getting in trouble. Like somebody talked her into something, trying to convince her it would only hurt Rusty.
That's just because Tommy is vice president.

Porthas

Feb 26, 2021
That's just because Tommy is vice president.
Yeah, Tommy, who would become President if Rusty is the only one taken out. Then Heather could say to Tommy, "look what I did for you" to try and get closer to him.

There's not a very large circle of people who could be involved, as Leon points out. She has access and possible motive to at least know who did it.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Yeah, Tommy, who would become President if Rusty is the only one taken out.
To what end? Prestige of being the prez? If so, what prestige would that be? Braggin rights? Explain to me what the endgame is with that?

No. Someone wants the DiK frat gone. Who wins from that happening? Burke? Doubtful, but possible. The Alphas? Concievably. As they'd have no competition for the HOTS. The Preps? Another possibility. Only because Tybalt hates the MC. But, is Tybbie actually that shallow? Of course he is.

tennisplayer2000

Sep 10, 2022
Sorry to ask, I know you've probably been asked about this a thousand times: How do I solve the problem of the game closing by itself? I don't have the mod installed, I've downloaded the game again, but the problem still exists.

Thank you;
ive got the same problem in the beginning of chapter 10

Porthas

Feb 26, 2021
To what end? Prestige of being the prez? If so, what prestige would that be? Braggin rights? Explain to me what the endgame is with that?

No. Someone wants the DiK frat gone. Who wins from that happening? Burke? Doubtful, but possible. The Alphas? Concievably. As they'd have no competition for the HOTS. The Preps? Another possibility. Only because Tybalt hates the MC. But, is Tybbie actually that shallow? Of course he is.
Yeah, bragging rights, prestige for her boyfriend - she's into that shit - "I don't talk to maggots". She's into politics, she has scenes where she's bad-mouthing Sage.

I agree, somebody is out to take out the DiK's and I think she got played in that endeavor, hence her second thoughts and questioning her decision, probing to see if what she did may hurt her bf.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Yeah, bragging rights, prestige for her boyfriend - she's into that shit - "I don't talk to maggots". She's into politics, she has scenes where she's bad-mouthing Sage.

I agree, somebody is out to take out the DiK's and I think she got played in that endeavor, hence her second thoughts and questioning her decision, probing to see if what she did may hurt her bf.
I don't know. As much as I hate Tommy, I know for a fact Tommy doesn't want to be the prez and if Heather did that, he would be furious and break up with her. I don't think she did anything, but it's slightly possible she knows who did.

Reactions: vireker

Ray_D

Engaged Member
Nov 13, 2022
I don't know. As much as I hate Tommy, I know for a fact Tommy doesn't want to be the prez and if Heather did that, he would be furious and break up with her. I don't think she did anything, but it's slightly possible she knows who did.
Tommy would gain nothing in the end, plus he knows that rusty is needed for his money. What could happen is that tommy would be able to sell the other members of the fraternity to satisfy his drug addiction.
1.png
2.png
3.png

Last edited:

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Tommy would gain nothing in the end, plus he knows that rusty is needed for his money. What could happen is that tommy would be able to sell the other members of the fraternity to satisfy his drug addiction.
View attachment 3219598
View attachment 3219599
View attachment 3219600
Not with Trem there. Tommy would get his ass beat every fuckin day. Unless of course Trem is a Chick and then he'd get sternly told not to do it and Tommy would just kick Trem's Chick ass and tell him to STFU.

SimplyMo

Sep 15, 2018
Hey guys, i'm in a bit of a jam. My last save is from 9.1, i tried copying it to the game version 10 but that failed, so i downloaded 8.3 and tried to copy the save to that version which also failed.
the game version 9.1 is deleted and i can't find it in the download list on first page, any tips to import my saves ?

JohnnyCrunch

Sep 2, 2020
Until we can come up with an actual motive, for what we think is trying to take down the DIKs, we're grasping at straws.

I think the suggestion that a DIK is the culprit... is a wild goose chase. In the game, it creats doubt & them pointing fingers at each other. In the writing, it fucks with us in the forum.

There's going to be a major twist, and it's going to come out of left field. So, with that in mind, here's a messed up, left field theory...

It's Jill.

It's Royce vs. Burgmeister

Something happend on that "bad" date Jill had with Rusty years back, and she wants him gone. She figured that instigating a war between the Alphas and the DIKs would accomplish that. So, she (somehow) obtained the incriminating photos (I don't know. She's rich! ...could have hired a PI or is in cahoots with Magnar & Sally.) ...and dropped them off at the jocks place. She watched as Chad opened his envelope, then followed him as he stormed off to find the MC. They fight, and Jill just happened to be right there to witness the whole thing.

She may want Rusty gone, but she also hates bullying... so, she reports the incident. Chad gets punished, but not expelled... because he's dating Mr. Burke's daughter, and she's the HOT president... and Stephen is banging the prostitutes in exchange for free tuition that "Wallace Resources" is paying for.

Haha... yeah, it's pretty fucking thin... but I just think the explanation we're looking for right now is going to be something we aren't expecting... like this.

Last edited:

Sthr ▚ nix

Sep 9, 2018
Until we can come up with an actual motive, for what we think is trying to take down the DIKs, we're grasping at straws.

I think the suggestion that a DIK is the culprit... is a wild goose chase. In the game, it creats doubt & them pointing fingers at each other. In the writing, it fucks with us in the forum.

There's going to be a major twist, and it's going to come out of left field. So, with that in mind, here's a messed up, left field theory...

It's Jill.

It's Royce vs. Burgmeister

Something happend on that "bad" date Jill had with Rusty years back, and she wants him gone. She figured that instigating a war between the Alphas and the DIKs wouls accomplish that. So, she (somehow) obtained the incriminating photos (I don't know. She's rich! ...could have hired a PI or is in cahoots with Magnar & Sally.) ...and dropped them off at the jocks place. She watched as Chad opened his envelope, then followed him as he stormed off to find the MC. They fight, and Jill just happened to be right there to witness the whole thing.

She may want Rusty gone, but she also hates bullying... so, she reports the incident. Chad gets punished, but not expelled... because he's dating Mr. Burke's daughter, and she's the HOT president... and Stephen is banging the prostitutes in exchange for free tuition that "Wallace Resources" is paying for.

Haha... yeah, it's pretty fucking thin... but I just think the explanation we're looking for right now is going to be something we aren't expecting... like this.
This twist is so twisted it's really not fun anymore. You might want to get yourself checked.

Reactions: Ottoeight

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I'm still angry at Patrick.
If it wasn't for him me, Josy & Maya could express our love for each other publicly.
Instead I have to lie & tell people I have two girlfriends who the hell wants to say that?

I would much rather say I'm in a throuple with two girls who love each other as much as they love me.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes