felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Until we can come up with an actual motive, for what we think is trying to take down the DIKs, we're grasping at straws.

I think the suggestion that a DIK is the culprit... is a wild goose chase. In the game, it creats doubt & them pointing fingers at each other. In the writing, it fucks with us in the forum.

There's going to be a major twist, and it's going to come out of left field. So, with that in mind, here's a messed up, left field theory...

It's Jill.

It's Royce vs. Burgmeister

Something happend on that "bad" date Jill had with Rusty years back, and she wants him gone. She figured that instigating a war between the Alphas and the DIKs would accomplish that. So, she (somehow) obtained the incriminating photos (I don't know. She's rich! ...could have hired a PI or is in cahoots with Magnar & Sally.) ...and dropped them off at the jocks place. She watched as Chad opened his envelope, then followed him as he stormed off to find the MC. They fight, and Jill just happened to be right there to witness the whole thing.

She may want Rusty gone, but she also hates bullying... so, she reports the incident. Chad gets punished, but not expelled... because he's dating Mr. Burke's daughter, and she's the HOT president... and Stephen is banging the prostitutes in exchange for free tuition that "Wallace Resources" is paying for.

Haha... yeah, it's pretty fucking thin... but I just think the explanation we're looking for right now is going to be something we aren't expecting... like this.
the small step forward in the plot is that the DIKs finally know there is a problem, in fact the reasoning that it must be the fault of an internal spy is quite weak and probably only serves to create this witch-hunt atmosphere (which considering Heather's situation could create some interesting situations)

to me the point that doesn't really convince is the idea of putting a camera in a closet, considering it also Derek's room. it seems to me the worst place to waste a camera

JohnnyCrunch

Sep 2, 2020
the small step forward in the plot is that the DIKs finally know there is a problem, in fact the reasoning that it must be the fault of an internal spy is quite weak and probably only serves to create this witch-hunt atmosphere (which considering Heather's situation could create some interesting situations)

to me the point that doesn't really convince is the idea of putting a camera in a closet, considering it also Derek's room. it seems to me the worst place to waste a camera
Yeah, that doesnt make any sense... yet. From my understanding, that's the only camera found in the entire house? So far, the only members of the "fuck room" club that we know of are Arieth, Ashley, and depending on MC's choices... Sarah (so, can't be a part of main plot). The camera was there before it became Dereck's room, so there's really no way of us knowing why it was installed there.

That's why I floated that crazy Jill theory. There's a major twist coming, and there's no way to predict it when we don't even have a motive. DPC knows we all have our tin foil hats on, and the last thing he wants is for any of us to figure it all out now.

Reactions: felicemastronzo

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017

I'll bring in another suspect.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Yeah, that doesnt make any sense... yet. From my understanding, that's the only camera found in the entire house? So far, the only members of the "fuck room" club that we know of are Arieth, Ashley, and depending on MC's choices... Sarah (so, can't be a part of main plot). The camera was there before it became Dereck's room, so there's really no way of us knowing why it was installed there.

That's why I floated that crazy Jill theory. There's a major twist coming, and there's no way to predict it when we don't even have a motive. DPC knows we all have our tin foil hats on, and the last thing he wants is for any of us to figure it all out now.
this I do not know. real twists and turns have never been in BADIK, they have always been widely anticipated.

so I don't think we can rule out that in the end it is 'only' Nick or Vinnie's fault

the motivation for the whole thing could simply be to heighten the drama of mistrust towards the DIKs brothers, and for example Jacob asking MC how committed he is to the DIKs annoyed me a lot, and it's possible that DPC's sole purpose was to create such situations

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
I like Maya but I don't like being complicit in a lesbian duo, tell me currently in the game is there any way to start a relationship with Maya without Josie? I'm at the stage of choosing a way in the scene at the table with john-boy, his girlfriend, tommy and his girlfriend. Jill is acting like an immature child, there's clearly something wrong with Sage, Bella has her own skeletons in her closet and cow boobs that are repulsive, the only girl I liked turned out to be a lesbian, what the hell?
I think we're slowly getting there.

You can either

1. play a Josy&Maya where you always favour Maya over Josy

or

2. play a chick route, befriend them in the DIK's library, then tell Derek you have feeling for her, always choose to see Maya, always raise her relationship points, choose Others and play your cards with her in the 3rd season.

Sage? she is an adopted child who feels she's unwanted by her adoptive father and disliked by her adoptive brother. Of course she's got issues.
Anyway, I think we might notice that her DIK path is quite different from her chick path. Dinner in the restaurant dialogues in episode 10 are totally different, for instance.

Yeah, Tommy, who would become President if Rusty is the only one taken out. Then Heather could say to Tommy, "look what I did for you" to try and get closer to him.

There's not a very large circle of people who could be involved, as Leon points out. She has access and possible motive to at least know who did it.
"look what I did for you"? o_O

Seriously, man... she's breaking up with him in episode 10 final scene. You see him getting angry - as usual - while she's telling some shit like "I think we have to take a pause".

That's it. I'm pretty sure DrPickCake is going to pull one more Beth out of his hat.

We won't find out who the culprit is until the end of Season 3, at least.

Since he likes adding new characters entering the scene - we saw Zoey entering the scene at the end of ep. 8 and Vinny in ep. 9, for instance - the culprit might be someone who has been a background character until now as well.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Redoing some old paths. In so doing I came across this, and found it entertaining. When the MC plays his guitar in the first free roam, you get a glimpse of his dresser; probably for the family photo on it. Aww, Tremolo and Neil are close.

View attachment 3218586

Later, that same episode, we get another free roam in Maya’s room, and here’s the dresser by the spare bed.

View attachment 3218587

Holy shit, they wear the same socks. It’s like they were always meant to be together!
They are meant for each other. I wanna see our MC wearing Maya's white stockings while they're in bed! :sneaky: kinky!

(anyway, MC just put his things into the dresser)

TimHawk

Dec 12, 2017
for example Jacob asking MC how committed he is to the DIKs annoyed me a lot
It's downright stupid, is what it is ! The MC didn't even have access to the DIK's laptop when the pictures were leaked and some of those pics must've been on the laptop for a long time.

Rusty said he fucked Arieth on the beach at spring break, and if I remember correctly she was still a brunette in that pic, so that would make it spring break 19 months ago. That's a friggin long time for someone to get a hold of those stupid pictures.

Watch, as this unfolds to be another one of those never ending, multiple episodes, waste of hundreds of renders storylines.

Reactions: vireker

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
It's downright stupid, is what it is ! The MC didn't even have access to the DIK's laptop when the pictures were leaked and some of those pics must've been on the laptop for a long time.

Rusty said he fucked Arieth on the beach at spring break, and if I remember correctly she was still a brunette in that pic, so that would make it spring break 19 months ago. That's a friggin long time for someone to get a hold of those stupid pictures.

Watch, as this unfolds to be another one of those never ending, multiple episodes, waste of hundreds of renders storylines.
MC is the latest arrival, it makes sense that he's still under suspicion. you do too much thinking, for the DIks it's a sudden problem, it's not like they've ever given it serious thought

Cathy's problem was solved by a password change in their head.

then on the overall quality of the plot we shall see, low optimism

TimHawk

Dec 12, 2017
MC is the latest arrival, it makes sense that he's still under suspicion. you do too much thinking, for the DIks it's a sudden problem, it's not like they've ever given it serious thought
Not even one bit, it's Rusty who gave access to the MC and it's Rusty and Jacob who learn about the whole thing together, so if that makes sense to you, then we might aswell look forward to Episode 11, when the easter bunny and santa plan to rob fort knox together, it's gonna be a hoot !

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Not even one bit, it's Rusty who gave access to the MC and it's Rusty and Jacob who learn about the whole thing together, so if that makes sense to you, then we might aswell look forward to Episode 11, when the easter bunny and santa plan to rob fort knox together, it's gonna be a hoot !
you keep looking at it from the wrong angle. it has nothing to do with whether it makes sense or not

there's an alarm, they suspect there's a spy, MC is one of the latest arrivals. no other reasoning, an instinctive reaction to an unexpected event.

It's not that they're crucifying him, but the doubt touches Jacob's mind (not even particularly insistent). it fits

Reactions: chuck69

Karaido

Apr 17, 2022
Is there some kind of information when the 3rd season will be completed?
I just played season 1 and 2 and I don't like to stop in the middle of an arc, especially in a game which is as good as this one, because I guess the story will get more and more intense with the relationships and the drugs and I want to play as a whole

• Haha
Reactions: chuck69

JohnnyCrunch

Sep 2, 2020
I don't think they're actually going to think the MC is behind this. I think Jacob was just in shock that there was a camera in there, and was still trying to procees everything. If you really suspect a specific person, are you going to that person without any evidence, and say... "You're still with us, right?"

When you think about it, the DIKs were pretty much done when the house got destroyed, and Rusty's dad refused to throw more money at it. It was the MC who pulled them all together, organized the gameplan, and directed the efforts. He even had his dad bring them furniture. Why would he go through all of that if he was not "with them"?

So, there's that, as well as... Derek would take a bullet for him... and Rusty appears to fully trust him (especially considering how he helped with the Cathy incident). Tremolo has to be in the clear.

You know there's going to be drama, so they'll most likely start pointing fingers at each other. They'll probably sit on the info for the time being. If they do suspect a rat, they're going to want to observe behaviors, so it would make sense to not disclose the information to everybody. So, those in the know would be... Rusty, Jacob, Derek, and since they trust him (and we control him)... the MC, and then probably Tommy (since he's VP). From there, the witch hunt begins.

I'd imagine the first DIK they'll focus on will be Nick. He's the low hanging fruit, and the first they'll suspect. It's all there... his ties to Vinny, his untouched room when the house was destroyed (some of the guys had to have picked up on that), and then (of course) Tommy will want to go after him when he finds out about Heather.

Also, I don't recall if this was revealed, but what did Vinny take from the safe at the end of the Halloween party? ...and, how did he know the combination? I thought only a few knew it.

I mean, this is all speculation... but I have a feeling that it'll go something like that. Our guys have just found out that each of these isolated incidents are just part of one big set-up. This story can't continue to go on with just partying & bangind sluts, can it? Season 3 will be about uncovering what is really going on.

Last edited:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I don't think they're actually going to think the MC is behind this. I think Jacob was just in shock that there was a camera in there, and was still trying to procees everything. If you really suspect a specific person, are you going to that person without any evidence, and say... "You're still with us, right?"

When you think about it, the DIKs were pretty much done when the house got destroyed, and Rusty's dad refused to throw more money at it. It was the MC who pulled them all together, organized the gameplan, and directed the efforts. He even had his dad bring them furniture. Why would he go through all of that if he was not "with them"?

So, there's that, as well as... Derek would take a bullet for him... and Rusty appears to fully trust him (especially considering how he helped with the Cathy incident). Tremolo has to be in the clear.

You know there's going to be drama, so they'll most likely start pointing fingers at each other. They'll probably sit on the info for the time being. If they do suspect a rat, they're going to want to observe behaviors, so it would make sense to not disclose the information to everybody. So, those in the know would be... Rusty, Jacob, Derek, and since they trust him (and we control him)... the MC, and then probably Tommy (since he's VP). From there, the witch hunt begins.

I'd imagine the first DIK they'll focus on will be Nick. He's the low hanging fruit, and the first they'll suspect. It's all there... his ties to Vinny, his untouched room when the house was destroyed (some of the guys had to have picked up on that), and then (of course) Tommy will want to go after him when he finds out about Heather.

Also, I don't recall if this was revealed, but what did Vinny take from the safe at the end of the Halloween party? ...and, how did he know the combination? I thought only a few knew it.

I mean, this is all speculation... but I have a feeling that it'll go something like that. Our guys have just found out that each of these isolated incidents are just part of one big set-up. This story can't continue to go on with just partying & bangind sluts, can it? Season 3 will be about uncovering what is really going on.
Those are all aspects, however, which to date had not aroused anyone's suspicions at all. Nick has never hidden his friendship with Vinnie, and evidently it has never been a problem for anyone.

the DIKs are really at the beginning of their investigation, it will be a very long process

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021

Oh, nope. Everything will depend on what Beth tells Leon, and this is totally up to DrPinkCake since we have no clue why Beth did it - it simply came out of the blue.

Remember: it's who Leon caught Beth, therefore I think there won't be any undisclosed information. Leon will tell about Beth and they will tell about the camera.

What's more: remember that most people went home for the weekend. I don't think next episode will be centred around the who-is-behind-the-photo-leaks affair.
All the main characters are at Bella's, now: MC, every main girl and Derek. I think next episode will be centred around the tuition documents and Riona's kidnapping.

Regarding Vinny: most people here pointed out that he wasn't able to open the safe. You still haven't realized that he has NOTHING to do with anything that happens in B&R, do you?

ScrewMe

Apr 11, 2018
Until we can come up with an actual motive, for what we think is trying to take down the DIKs, we're grasping at straws.

I think the suggestion that a DIK is the culprit... is a wild goose chase. In the game, it creats doubt & them pointing fingers at each other. In the writing, it fucks with us in the forum.

There's going to be a major twist, and it's going to come out of left field. So, with that in mind, here's a messed up, left field theory...

It's Jill.

It's Royce vs. Burgmeister

Something happend on that "bad" date Jill had with Rusty years back, and she wants him gone. She figured that instigating a war between the Alphas and the DIKs would accomplish that. So, she (somehow) obtained the incriminating photos (I don't know. She's rich! ...could have hired a PI or is in cahoots with Magnar & Sally.) ...and dropped them off at the jocks place. She watched as Chad opened his envelope, then followed him as he stormed off to find the MC. They fight, and Jill just happened to be right there to witness the whole thing.

She may want Rusty gone, but she also hates bullying... so, she reports the incident. Chad gets punished, but not expelled... because he's dating Mr. Burke's daughter, and she's the HOT president... and Stephen is banging the prostitutes in exchange for free tuition that "Wallace Resources" is paying for.

Haha... yeah, it's pretty fucking thin... but I just think the explanation we're looking for right now is going to be something we aren't expecting... like this.
Having one of major LIs as one of(if not the) main antagonists would've been cool and get some dudes legit mad, but...we had Leah already. I don't think that DPC would like to do self-repeating.

But the idea of someone having a beef with Rusty and trying Reverse-Flash the dude could be legit.

As for pictures and stuff, I actually like theory where some nerd is being used as a pawn(Ron, for example)
Preps seemed to be the dudes ready to bury the hatchet, except watermelon-fucking boy(also, wouldn't be surprised that at some point he'll get his peace of story with motives and stuff, like Pat and Burke - like, being bullied in orphanage), so it's not them.

But even more than the nerds, I wouldn't be surprised if we get good old Deus Ex Machina in here with someone who wasn't even shown in the game till now.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes