ScrewMe

Apr 11, 2018
Have played through half of the EP10 on Bella's playthrough(will probably do the other ones in 2024) and have a few theories, which were probably assumed in here thousand times already:

1) Lily. I don't know, but she seems to be the one who will cause Quinn's downfall. Wouldn't be surprised if she's an undercover cop or something

2) At this point, we have a few antagonists. But who's the main badboy?
Obviously, there will be a showdown with Caleb sooner or later. Stephen seems to be the one pulling strings behind the curtains. But his subplot is only related to Jade/Maya, if my memory serves me right.
Vinny is the obvious candidate - but I don't know. Maybe it's the Model DPC chose, but the dude doesn't give off danger vibes to him, despite Cake trying to establish him as one big piece of work

3) Maybe I missed something, but haven't you guys figured who was the blue-eyed girl, who probably turned the lights off in EP9?
Could it be someone mad at the DIKs or something?

4) Who is the rat? Hmmmm, I'd say John Boy. Nick at this point has too many red herring points to be one.

5) Am I the only one who has the feeling, that if someone's gonna die in this game, it's going to be Tommy? We can see his character growth through each episode. Ultimate sacrifice at the end - like, I could picture him taking a bullet for someone like Josy, whom he clearly cares about.

Reactions: dav3knight
Aug 29, 2023
I want to play this game. So what i have to download first? or what i should download to play everything?
The Problem is the Season the Episode etc.
I started with Seasons 1-2 (i.e. Episodes 1-8), which is available in one huge-ass file. Make sure you have 20GB available on your hard drive though. Why so big? Animations and lots of mp3s.

You can download it in parts, but it’s a pain in the tail to reassemble them if they didn’t upload/download properly. Either way, there are links on the first post of this thread. Start with that.

After you play the first two seasons, you’ll know whether you want to bother with Season 3 (i.e. the interlude and Episodes 9-10). Which is 3GB, so an easier download, but still.

JohnnyCrunch

Sep 2, 2020
Redoing some old paths. In so doing I came across this, and found it entertaining. When the MC plays his guitar in the first free roam, you get a glimpse of his dresser; probably for the family photo on it. Aww, Tremolo and Neil are close.

View attachment 3218586

Later, that same episode, we get another free roam in Maya’s room, and here’s the dresser by the spare bed.

View attachment 3218587

Holy shit, they wear the same socks. It’s like they were always meant to be together!
They have the very same green radio too... and basket... and lotion or whatever.

Reactions: ReallyNotTimmy
Aug 29, 2023
They have the very same green radio too... and basket... and lotion or whatever.
And both their dressers look like four endtables stacked together!

But I can’t fault Dr. PinkCake for wanting to economize on DAZ elements. I’ve seen how much they charge for some of the dumbest little things. You could buy the real-life equivalent for less.

katzenstreu

Mar 4, 2023
"chuck reads this conversation and immediately hits a button under his desk that triggers an alarm"

you dont want to continue this convo. it gets so much worse. if you check mc's closet, he also has a mr dildy. finding it opens up a secret chad path. ABORT!!!, ABORT!!!
i swear every time i read "mr dildy" i have to think about the waldo dildos in leisure suit larry: love for sail. 1703969071546.gif

Aug 16, 2017
"chuck reads this conversation and immediately hits a button under his desk that triggers an alarm"

you dont want to continue this convo. it gets so much worse. if you check mc's closet, he also has a mr dildy. finding it opens up a secret chad path. ABORT!!!, ABORT!!!
I noticed the absence of the lamp on Maya's desk. Guess her pussy got a little 'light relief' . . . .

jackjack5854

Jul 27, 2018
What boosts should I buy for the fish tank to make money, and how much should I feed & clean them? So far I've only got permanent fish production, which still sucks as 2 of my fish still die. I usually keep food at 50-80 and spend $1 on cleaning as %100 seems like overkill.

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
But I noticed something about the dialogue while playing through Maya. Jacob calls the MC the son of a whore in the bathroom. Jacob doesn't say that to the MC when he was with Josy.:unsure:
Likely a just a friendly joke Jacob would know MC sleep with Maya since she there with him in the bathroom but Jacob wouldn't have anyway to know if MC just came back from Josy's place

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
Have played through half of the EP10 on Bella's playthrough(will probably do the other ones in 2024) and have a few theories, which were probably assumed in here thousand times already:

1) Lily. I don't know, but she seems to be the one who will cause Quinn's downfall. Wouldn't be surprised if she's an undercover cop or something

2) At this point, we have a few antagonists. But who's the main badboy?
Obviously, there will be a showdown with Caleb sooner or later. Stephen seems to be the one pulling strings behind the curtains. But his subplot is only related to Jade/Maya, if my memory serves me right.
Vinny is the obvious candidate - but I don't know. Maybe it's the Model DPC chose, but the dude doesn't give off danger vibes to him, despite Cake trying to establish him as one big piece of work

3) Maybe I missed something, but haven't you guys figured who was the blue-eyed girl, who probably turned the lights off in EP9?
Could it be someone mad at the DIKs or something?

4) Who is the rat? Hmmmm, I'd say John Boy. Nick at this point has too many red herring points to be one.

5) Am I the only one who has the feeling, that if someone's gonna die in this game, it's going to be Tommy? We can see his character growth through each episode. Ultimate sacrifice at the end - like, I could picture him taking a bullet for someone like Josy, whom he clearly cares about.
1) nah no undercover cop goes undercover to work as a stripper to infiltrate a college. And even less when said undercover cop buys and sells(!) drugs and shares said drugs with other people (diks, strippers). Lily wants to be the next hot president imo but it doesnt look like quinn is even interrested anymore

2) its looks like steven is resolving himself, looks like he cut the deal with quinn and anything else too .. he will be made accountable for what he did, but at this point it seems like he isnt really pulling any string anymore and just wants out. So yeah at the moment Vinny, caleb seems to be more reasonable than his brothers tbh

3) blue eyes girls idenity isnt uncovered but she belongs to the dorm chicks who are probably/maybe involved in the pictures plot (we saw beth already)

4) imo John-boy is together with Rusty and Derek the most unlikely one. Doesnt fit his character AT ALL, hes way too chill, Elena would hate it too, theres just no reason at all for him. Highest possiblity is Jacob imo but i think there isnt a dik traitor at all, everything which got leaked, leaked before the new laptop password

5) nah i dont think som sounds whack

Rhapsody87

Oct 13, 2018
I have a problem with importing saves to season 3: regardless of the choice made in season 2 (eg Sage) it starts as if I had chosen Bella, and skip episode 9. I did not play with mod. Has it happened to anyone?

PereFourreAss

Sep 30, 2020
I have a problem with importing saves to season 3: regardless of the choice made in season 2 (eg Sage) it starts as if I had chosen Bella, and skip episode 9. I did not play with mod. Has it happened to anyone?
That's weird, did you download the whole season 3 ?

Can you show your "import save" screen and what it leads to ?

PereFourreAss

Sep 30, 2020
4) imo John-boy is together with Rusty and Derek the most unlikely one. Doesnt fit his character AT ALL, hes way too chill, Elena would hate it too, theres just no reason at all for him. Highest possiblity is Jacob imo but i think there isnt a dik traitor at all, everything which got leaked, leaked before the new laptop password
No Dik has the traitor personnality from what we've seen, even Tommy who's an asshole clearly cares about the frat. It's someone from the outside imo or that would be one hell of a plot twist

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
No Dik has the traitor personnality from what we've seen, even Tommy who's an asshole clearly cares about the frat. It's someone from the outside imo or that would be one hell of a plot twist
Yeah i forgot to mention tommy but he's 100% safe too, not only because he is the embodiement of the DIKs lol but we saw him asking quinn to dig for information without anyone else around. There's would have been no reason for him to ask around and involve quinn if he isnt genuine about it.

Nick is way too much of a chick, this guy isnt even able to keep his mouth shut about him fucking tommys gf and how much he loves her lol

Yeah i dont think there is a traitor either, i only mentioned jacob because he jumped damn fast to suspect the mc which was so strange considering without the mc there would be no mansion and possibly no frat anymore

Rhapsody87

Oct 13, 2018
That's weird, did you download the whole season 3 ?

Can you show your "import save" screen and what it leads to ?
Of course!
I’m using the compressed version and play on joiplay on android. With season 9 I had no problems last time.
I thought it was a problem with my saves but it behaves the same way with the ones downloaded from here
Screenshot_2023-12-31-00-41-29-82_83e3caf07395b62e0d5781f0cce5dd36.jpg
Screenshot_2023-12-31-00-41-29-82_83e3caf07395b62e0d5781f0cce5dd36.jpg

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes