noahsombrero

Aug 9, 2023
What did you expect from our Western society, a world where money & ego are the only things that count.
Absolutely.

Anyway, your education is far more important than your dumb teenage sweetheart: she should have stayed home and have an education too.
Yes, if there is any hope for Western society types, they must make this mistake, learn from it and then try to mend their lives. But no she would not have learned this lesson by staying home and getting an education. Exactly as the mc has not learned/is not learning it. Sorry to say, Zoey has not hitched her wagon to a promising future. That will be the next lesson in maybe 5/10 years or so.

The funny thing is that first kiss, first love are the ones that people tend to remember and regret. And if they manage to endure, they can be the best choice ever in my experience.

I came across a story one time where a young girl refuses sex with boyfriend who soon vanishes from the scene. She asks he mother if she made the right choice. She says, "I can tell you as a mother that you made the right choice. But as a woman, I can tell you that you have missed an experience you would have cherished the rest of your life. You will never get a chance again for something like it." There you go, that is what matters. Maybe you will be a brain surgeon someday, my dear, but so what. The thing that matters is who hugs you when you come home.

JoeAngel

Oct 16, 2020
Box puzzle:

part 1: put on the symbols which have dots near them.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

part 2: when you click on the button on lvl 2 some symbols are not being greyed out. Choose these symbols on the lvl 1 menu and click the middle button there.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
so you go back and change it for what resone and Click on the first side not 2 why ?I Mean what the Puzzle about anyway

jackjack5854

Jul 27, 2018
so you go back and change it for what resone and Click on the first side not 2 why ?I Mean what the Puzzle about anyway
Probably a story-focused item, like a list of Vinny's old contacts, his memento, some codes/riddles to a secret stash from someone else hidden in the mansion/school, or maybe just... extra special renders or a minigame.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: JoeAngel
Aug 29, 2023
Okay folks, time to play, “Which DIK Is the Rat?”
  • It’s not the MC, unless there’s a whole new secret storyline finally revealed to us in episode 16 (“And after the DIKs left me outside, naked and shivering, I formulated a plan which would destroy them once and for all; I first set it in motion when I snuck back into the mansion after the CUM-petition and, using the electrician skills my father taught me, installed a camera in the closet…”) but I doubt it.
  • It’s not Derek.
  • It’s not Rusty. Dude tried to fall on his sword by taking full responsibility for the Cathy cluck, and sold his car (or was willing to, depending on the path one chooses) to help the DIKs, he’s as loyal as they come.
  • It’s not Jacob. If he knew about the camera in Derek’s closet, he wouldn’t have had a threeway with Arieth and Derek in there. (Or have fucked Arieth solo in there; Derek doesn’t join them if you have the MC leave the party to go fingerbang Maya.) His questioning Tremolo’s loyalty after the Thanksgiving party indicates he actually cares about loyalty.
  • It’s not Jamie or Leon, because whoever sent Dawe the Arieth photos included Jamie’s selfie of the two of them fingercuffing her. Unless one of them is the rat, and has used this photo as a red herring… but nah.
So this leaves…
  • Tommy, whom I can’t see doing it unless he was somehow blackmailed into it.
  • John Boy; same.
  • Vinny, who’s become an obvious villain in the story, although why he’d want to fuck over the DIKs isn’t clear.
  • Nick, who’s being set up to be the most apparent candidate, but I betcha that’s a legitimate red herring. Yeah his room wasn’t trashed, but maybe Caleb ran out of time to get to it. Yeah he told Heather on Tommy, and fucked Heather, but that’s mainly because he has a thing for Heather. Yeah his maggot brother Vinny left the DIKs, but we’ve no evidence he feels sore about it; he admits Vinny was polarizing. And yeah, in future episodes he might get booted from the DIKs in a witchhunt, which’ll allow the real mole to get away with some things until his ultimate exposure. We’ll see.
And of course someone who’s not even a DIK:
  • Beth, the cafeteria girl who just got caught posting DIK nudes in the dorms. Episode 11 will begin with how Beth went to a DIK party when the frat first started, fell for and got mistreated by a DIK (Tommy, likely), and has a secret child or had to have a secret abortion; so she came up with a brilliant 11-step revenge plan which, unfortunately for her, got foiled at step 2. But even though she’s caught, the rest of her brilliant plan will unfold without her, with dire consequences to come.
  • One of the minor preps or jocks or nerds or HOTs or teachers; same reason.
  • Someone who hasn’t been introduced to the story yet. At all; it’s not Priscilla.
  • Neil. How? Why? Well we’ll eventually get to that part in the diary.
Looking.jpg

BeingADikDik

Engaged Member
Apr 17, 2021
  • It’s not the MC, unless there’s a whole new secret storyline finally revealed to us in episode 16 (“And after the DIKs left me outside, naked and shivering, I formulated a plan which would destroy them once and for all; I first set it in motion when I snuck back into the mansion after the CUM-petition and, using the electrician skills my father taught me, installed a camera in the closet…”) but I doubt it.
  • It’s not Derek.
  • It’s not Rusty. Dude tried to fall on his sword by taking full responsibility for the Cathy cluck, and sold his car (or was willing to, depending on the path one chooses) to help the DIKs, he’s as loyal as they come.
  • It’s not Jacob. If he knew about the camera in Derek’s closet, he wouldn’t have had a threeway with Arieth and Derek in there. (Or have fucked Arieth solo in there; Derek doesn’t join them if you have the MC leave the party to go fingerbang Maya.) His questioning Tremolo’s loyalty after the Thanksgiving party indicates he actually cares about loyalty.
  • It’s not Jamie or Leon, because whoever sent Dawe the Arieth photos included Jamie’s selfie of the two of them fingercuffing her. Unless one of them is the rat, and has used this photo as a red herring… but nah.
So this leaves…
  • John Boy; same.
  • Vinny, who’s become an obvious villain in the story, although why he’d want to fuck over the DIKs isn’t clear.
  • Nick, who’s being set up to be the most apparent candidate, but I betcha that’s a legitimate red herring. Yeah his room wasn’t trashed, but maybe Caleb ran out of time to get to it. Yeah he told Heather on Tommy, and fucked Heather, but that’s mainly because he has a thing for Heather. Yeah his maggot brother Vinny left the DIKs, but we’ve no evidence he feels sore about it; he admits Vinny was polarizing. And yeah, in future episodes he might get booted from the DIKs in a witchhunt, which’ll allow the real mole to get away with some things until his ultimate exposure. We’ll see.
  • Beth, the cafeteria girl who just got caught posting DIK nudes in the dorms. Episode 11 will begin with how Beth went to a DIK party when the frat first started, fell for and got mistreated by a DIK (Tommy, likely), and has a secret child or had to have a secret abortion; so she came up with a brilliant 11-step revenge plan which, unfortunately for her, got foiled at step 2. But even though she’s caught, the rest of her brilliant plan will unfold without her, with dire consequences to come.
  • Someone who hasn’t been introduced to the story yet. At all; it’s not Priscilla.
View attachment 3215624
You are assuming the person that sent the photos to the Alphas is the same as the one that put a camera in the closet, sent the Cathy cluck, and is posting flyers using the Hell Week photos.

As we have already seen with Riona having TWO stalkers (Vinny, failed DIK candidate), it seems likely to me that there is more than one bad actor involved in all of the above, which means your analysis may be flawed.

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
You are assuming the person that sent the photos to the Alphas is the same as the one that put a camera in the closet, sent the Cathy cluck, and is posting flyers using the Hell Week photos.

As we have already seen with Riona having TWO stalkers (Vinny, failed DIK candidate), it seems likely to me that there is more than one bad actor involved in all of the above, which means your analysis may be flawed.
That does make sense the camera likely a dik my guess Tommy but Beth is trying to get back at DIKS or someone is getting her the picks from Tommy camera

Aug 29, 2023

True; we might have a Scream scenario, in which there are two bad guys working to throw off the scent while everyone presupposes there’s only one. But usually there is only one.

Whos car we borrowed for a date with Sage? Is it from our Dik friend? And if is it his, what happens if he had to sell his car?
Rusty’s car—assuming he didn’t sell it. If he did, you’re taking the bus. And you’re not fucking Quinn in it.

Cervixpunch

Feb 10, 2019
The interesting thing to me is that some people think that jobs are more important that relationships. The important thing to living well is to love well. Doing a job well is optional. People who don't know that are not in touch with their feelings, which is not uncommon.

If Zoey really has the feeling, she would come back whether she was a good surfer or not. He heart would require it of her.
Feelings and love don't guarantee happiness anymore than career though I'd say people get burnt pretty equally in that regard no shortage of men and women out there that pissed years of their life away because they fell for a shit or abusive person and banked on them. It's not like been in touch with ya feelings is going to do you much good if your heart decides someone like Arieth or Dany are the girl for you and you're drowning in woke, cuck and crabs.

• It’s not Derek.
So this leaves…
  • John Boy; same.
View attachment 3215624
I'll go Sarah. She has ties to the dorm girls like Beth and Tara. Knew about Chad. Is constantly around the diks including the Cathy party. Brings MC to the closet getting him on camera, why not the rooms with beds. Warns the MC not to fall for her only girl to do so I think. Takes a pic with the dik photos. Seems the type to shit stir just for the fuck of it and not someone most would suspect. Oh also likely fucked Burke so linked to him.

Yeah see this is the problem with speculating I wasn't been serious just trying to go for someone out there and different but now having written all that out I'm not 100% sure she isn't involved. Go looking for something and you'll see it I guess :LOL:.

noahsombrero

Aug 9, 2023
Feelings and love don't guarantee happiness anymore than career though I'd say people get burnt pretty equally in that regard no shortage of men and women out there that pissed years of their life away because they fell for a shit or abusive person and banked on them. It's not like been in touch with ya feelings is going to do you much good if your heart decides someone like Arieth or Dany are the girl for you and you're drowning in woke, cuck and crabs.
Right, there are no guarantees and mostly we simply muddle through. And people who make bad choices mostly do so because they were given bad parents, about which they had no choice. But like Zoey,
we can learn something, one lesson at a time.

But let us not be confused about what matters, once we figure that out.

Reactions: Cervixpunch

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
I had a light bulb moment believe it or not :ROFLMAO:. Early in the throuple Maya fears falling behind Josy and MC when it comes to sex but in episode 8 we start to see a change in Maya at the spa she won't join unless MC has been with her in episode 7 follow that up with Maya solo at the dorm party which MC called it one of the wildest things he seen her do we can even cum in her if Maya join in at the spa. This change in Maya keeps going in episode 9 where she starts making out with MC in the hallway leading to a sex scene. Then in episode 10 in the solo scene and share scene Maya doesn't hold back during sex even makes a shocking confessing and is active in the game of chicken as Josy calls it.

From the middle of episode 8 to 10 we see Maya becoming more and more confident sexually even if leaning Josy in the throuple but Maya still gets there if you still get scenes with her. This is a sign of Maya's progress with MC, Josy got things going at least early on but by this point it MC taking things to a new level for Maya. This is odd to say considering it is Josy who pushes Maya to try new things, but there times when Josy advice doesn't work with Maya like the "MR diddy Scene" Maya tells Josy her advice sucks. Maya is responding better to MC it seems then with Josy on going wild, that said Maya does listen on technique because Josy is better at sex.

By episode 10 Maya no longer fears falling behind she can stand on her own two feet even if Josy is at a higher level Maya can hold her own. The question is what does it mean for the throuple on one side any sex scene or scenes can get pretty wild but on the other side Maya feels more comfortable with MC hence the reason the things listed above happening it's reasonable to believe she feels that way even if you go to Josy who confessing again to having a major crush on MC but lets call it what it is that love. As Maya gets more comfortable with MC she is moving away from Josy and Josy as she gets closer to MC and stronger feelings she is moving away from Maya. The dare game while very fun and playful for now what happens if someone loses because neither wants to lose it seems. There is a playful rivalry between Josy and Maya over MC but it all fun and games until someone loses and as the loan gets put to rest that more leaves more time that can go to the relationship that could causes problems perhaps help lead to Josy and Maya's breakup
In your aha moment you missed this significantly. It is true that Maya fears that she will relapse during sex, but Maya's core message in the EP5 hangout is that she fears that everything is just a dream and she is not bisexual.

What does Maya say to the MC in EP10 so that she feels more comfortable with him than with Josy? What if Maya discovers so that instead of being homosexual or bisexual, she is heterosexual. Oops, the MC overshot the mark. Separation possible from Josy and Maya possible.

But if the MC goes to Josy, then finds out about Josy so that she likes to look at his old Rooster profile picture. When does she do that? In EP6, before sex with Maya. During sex in EP6, Maya thinks about the MC. Now you know the answer that Josy and Maya kept a secret in EP9. When they masturbate, they think about the MC. Threesome relationship because they both do it.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Darkwen

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
In your aha moment you missed this significantly. It is true that Maya fears that she will relapse during sex, but Maya's core message in the EP5 hangout is that she fears that everything is just a dream and she is not bisexual.

What does Maya say to the MC in EP10 so that she feels more comfortable with him than with Josy? What if Maya discovers so that instead of being homosexual or bisexual, she is heterosexual. Oops, the MC overshot the mark. Separation possible from Josy and Maya possible.

But if the MC goes to Josy, then finds out about Josy so that she likes to look at his old Rooster profile picture. When does she do that? In EP6, before sex with Maya. During sex in EP6, Maya thinks about the MC. Now you know the answer that Josy and Maya kept a secret in EP9. When they masturbate, they think about the MC. Threesome relationship because they both do it.
Aha but you have missed the barn my friend. Maya said that she fears being left behind because Josy and MC are ahead of her sexually that doesn't have anything to do with being bi or heterosexual but lack of sex. Maya tells MC she more comfortable because of how good she feels with him a feeling she never got with Josy. Maya try's to blame Patrick but you can tell from her words she is having trouble believing that. The girls getting off to MC old pic if that is what is going on shows that Josy and Maya prefer MC over each other.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: dalli_x

BeingADikDik

Engaged Member
Apr 17, 2021
Am I the only one that's not interested in Zoey? To me it just feels like she's late to the party (even with the back story). It's like she got inserted in there and I don't know what to do with her.
Unless DPC intends to give Derek a harem consisting of feminists and retirees, he will need to find someone worthy and Zoey is the only logical choice for our DIK bro. I don't see a Zoey route for MC working out - she had her chance.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes