jackjack5854

Jul 27, 2018
What's funnier to me is that I immediately noticed her skyrocketing sluttiness in the middle of this meet-up. After secluding themselves in an innocent kiddie pillow fort, she puts on lingerie & confesses her crush to MC. So far so good right? Sly smiles, soft kisses, all that MG jazz. Our Josy then lies on her back & asks MC to literally fuck her throat. I took a smoke break just from this dissonance ringing in my ears, bro. The only other girls so far who are freaky enough to pull that kind of position are Riona and now Nicole.

Like damn, Josy's been surfing hard. Definitely not for popular girl interests though. :PogChamp:

i feel guilty afterwards, like we should have paid her $$$$ for this scene. No offense.

Jokr_

Feb 23, 2020
I am playing this after a long time. I downloaded 0.10.0 but there's no "start" button lol only continue or import, what else do i need to play this lol

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Isn't Zoey melancholic? Wouldn't the almost-ex who returns to recover her lost relationship with MC be melancholic? :unsure: :unsure:

OK, Zoey queen of parties, it's all valid
This is also not a true statement. Melancholy is one of Hippocrates' four classifications of human temperament. This is a long-term characteristic of a person, and can be lifelong.
Characterized by inertia of the nervous system, weakness of the processes of excitation and inhibition when they are unbalanced (characterized by the predominance of inhibition processes), increased sensitivity and high reactivity of the psyche.
Zoey experiences periods of sadness and anxiety because she may have lost her chance is not an indicator of her temperament - this is a temporary condition of the nervous system that happens to every person.
At the same time, she really was a party starter, as Ep.9 showed - she was the center of attention and very socially active, and she herself easily hangs out with DIKs in Ep.10, despite her internal worries.

Ray_D

Engaged Member
Nov 13, 2022
Chapter preview: she cries

She works with her mother: she sulks

MC shows her Lynette's diary: eyes full of tears

She leaves MC's room: sad little face

MC answers her question about how she felt when she left: voiceless sad little face.

MC gives or doesn't give Jacob permission to hit on her : sad little face plus teary-eyed escape

MC writes to her: she doesn't answer but she is definitely cheerful :rolleyes:and it is part of her traditions
I never paid too much attention to those zoey tendencies. I was too busy with the main routes and others' route for me to care. besides that I spent most of the time playing the new version of brawler. :KEK:
ouch.jpg

DarkMage73

Aug 22, 2022
Goodness me could you guys imagine waking up next to Arieth every morning?
Because I can and it would be fucking awesome being married to her.

The first thing I would do of a morning is hold her hand, stroke her face & tell her how much she means to me.

And every morning before leaving for work I would kiss her on lips and say one very important thing 'I love you'
Then I would go and work as hard as possible to provide her with everything she deserves.
Whats happened to the trouple. When did you move onto Aerith, im shocked....

shocked.gif

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
This is also not a true statement. Melancholy is one of Hippocrates' four classifications of human temperament. This is a long-term characteristic of a person, and can be lifelong.
Characterized by inertia of the nervous system, weakness of the processes of excitation and inhibition when they are unbalanced (characterized by the predominance of inhibition processes), increased sensitivity and high reactivity of the psyche.
Zoey experiences periods of sadness and anxiety because she may have lost her chance is not an indicator of her temperament - this is a temporary condition of the nervous system that happens to every person.
At the same time, she really was a party starter, as Ep.9 showed - she was the center of attention and very socially active, and she herself easily hangs out with DIKs in Ep.10, despite her internal worries.
:unsure:but did you even make the donation to wikipedia? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: the 4 humours theory is barely dated...

chapter 9 exactly, while in chapter 10, which was the one we were talking about, how do you see her contribution to the party?

there is no better depiction of the melancholy of Zoey asking MC to tell her what he would have said to her (and it's certainly not an unexpected answer, I don't think Zoey thought MC was going into the rain to cry because he was nostalgic about drinking with her in dark alleys) when she left, but then when he asks her what she would have done in that case she is speechless

a question that couldn't help but put them both in a melancholic mood, with a regret for past behaviour that therefore can't be erased

• Thinking Face
Reactions: dalli_x

Marley300

Jan 29, 2020
Goodness me could you guys imagine waking up next to Arieth every morning?
Because I can and it would be fucking awesome being married to her.

The first thing I would do of a morning is hold her hand, stroke her face & tell her how much she means to me.

And every morning before leaving for work I would kiss her on lips and say one very important thing 'I love you'
Then I would go and work as hard as possible to provide her with everything she deserves.
You know what… Fuck it ! You do you Joshy ! (y)

I’ll take care of Maya and Josy and you can spend the rest of life with Arieth,
rasing Jacob’s son and eating other dudes cum of her pussy ! :LOL:
Joshy & Arieth.png
8apgkb.jpg

Last edited:

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
it's true that's not Zoey's fault, it's DPC's fault because he doesn't know how to write tremolo's character as a tough guy. :HideThePain:
Actually, DPC describes the MC very well as a tough guy, just not in the sense you might want to see him.

For example, I don't see massive Ober DIK Tommy as a tough guy. Tommy acts like a stubborn toddler who cries when he doesn't get what he wants, he lies to avoid uncomfortable things. Tommy sees himself as a tough guy, but he's actually a pussy. What's worse for Tommy is so that the other DIKs notice. There is a picture that actually shows this very clearly.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
But what does the MC do? He doesn't avoid unpleasant questions, he answers them. He rolls up his sleeves and gets to work and doesn't sit sulking in some corner and hiding. My Chick MC may not be looking to fight others, but he doesn't avoid them either. The MC does what needs to be done and that makes the MC a tough guy.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes