Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Simp :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: and just as Josy isn't annoying. I don't have a scene count but I feel I seen Zoey cry the most during season 3
1. What can I say? Yes I am:cool:
2. Two times. Bench scene in Ep.9 and during collapse at the end of Thanksgiving party.
But MC cried more than everyone.
Oh, visit fan-art section, there is a gift for you.

• Haha
Reactions: Darkwen

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
1. What can I say? Yes I am:cool:
2. Two times. Bench scene in Ep.9 and during collapse at the end of Thanksgiving party.
But MC cried more than everyone.
Oh, visit fan-art section, there is a gift for you.
I do believe that is equal to or more crying scenes than Josy has and that without interlude:sneaky: I could be wrong the numbers after all I only make love with Josy and her sidekick:cool:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
In all? Okay, can you give me a list of scenes where Zoey cried in this update?

;)
View attachment 3212530
Chapter preview: she cries

She works with her mother: she sulks

MC shows her Lynette's diary: eyes full of tears

She leaves MC's room: sad little face

MC answers her question about how she felt when she left: voiceless sad little face.

MC gives or doesn't give Jacob permission to hit on her : sad little face plus teary-eyed escape

MC writes to her: she doesn't answer but she is definitely cheerful :rolleyes:and it is part of her traditions

c.mork

Nov 3, 2022

MC answers her question about how she felt when she left: voiceless sad little face.

MC gives or doesn't give Jacob permission to hit on her : sad little face plus teary-eyed escape

MC writes to her: she doesn't answer but she is definitely cheerful :rolleyes:and it is part of her traditions
Femshep probably wants to fuck you, because you have incredible reach.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022

No no, one minute. “Sad face”, “Almost crying”, doesn't count. Far-fetched.
Yeah, she was very sulks there.
screenshot0406.png
Parts of the same scene, where she really cried once in Ep.10

Wet eyes do not equal crying, plus you forgot to mention a small detail - this is only available with Zoey Chick. On DIK affinity she's totally ok. So it's a variable. And she sees the diary of her best friend's dead mother, what's wrong with that?

Ofc, she had to laugh like a fit when they had a serious conversation about a relationship that didn't end very well. Okay.:rolleyes:

Well, yes, it’s easy to answer when a mountain has been brought down on you: “You are my first love.”

And so we found out that she cried only once, and it was all far-fetched. Well, very much. Like a cop who pulls you over and tries to write you a ticket, but can't find a violation and checks everything. :D

Reactions: katzenstreu

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
No no, one minute. “Sad face”, “Almost crying”, doesn't count. Far-fetched.

Yeah, she was very sulks there.
View attachment 3212588

Parts of the same scene, where she really cried once in Ep.10

Wet eyes do not equal crying, plus you forgot to mention a small detail - this is only available with Zoey Chick. On DIK affinity she's totally ok. So it's a variable. And she sees the diary of her best friend's dead mother, what's wrong with that?

Ofc, she had to laugh like a fit when they had a serious conversation about a relationship that didn't end very well. Okay.:rolleyes:

Well, yes, it’s easy to answer when a mountain has been brought down on you: “You are my first love.”

And so we found out that she cried only once, and it was all far-fetched. Well, very much. Like a cop who pulls you over and tries to write you a ticket, but can't find a violation and checks everything. :D
Excuses and more excuses, as usual after all. I never said her sadness wasn't motivated, but she certainly never brings joy (as opposed to Chapter 9), or does she?
Crying in a general sense, not literal, come on....

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes