Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
That moment when KARAMBA is more pro-Josy than Geralt.
What un-simping did to my homie is just wild :KEK:

As for the statement, I agree and disagree.
1. Josy, however flawed, is still a troubled, whinny and jelly little kid, while Leah is a monster.

2. But I disagree that Leah is SO bad, I like her way more than a lot of BaDIK characters tbh. Nothing wrong with a good psycho to upset the balance. When you have someone unhinged, you don't know what to expect. I'm actually sad we didn't get the chance to bang Leah silly. If AVNs taught us anything is that MC(Magic Cock) can fix anything, so DPC was smart to not let us fix her, like he is letting players fix Quinn with a magic cock. Also Quinn needs no fixing, she should kick the MC in the balls Tyballs style and move on, lol.

1. Don't talk about the bar, you know they hate newcomers. Like some of us have a discord server, everyone has their own right to enjoy their space/club and limit what tardation enters. Discord just makes it easier than here.

2. Almost everyone there is alright. Just because you have 2 friends sucking each other off there, doesn't mean the entire place is bad. Tbh, some of the most interesting people on this site and people who contribute the most to this thread are from there.

3. Even said 2 cum guzzlers ain't that bad, I for one find their MAH THREAD/MAH PRECIOUS nature hilarious.

4. There are other places on this site for off topic and BaDIK talk besides the bar, so the name dropping of said bar just invites unneeded drama.

5. Also, what's wrong with gay bars? Chad route when?!!
Leah=Quinn= AKA evil monster, just ask Rio if she lives
Josy isn't troubled, flawed, or whinny. Does have a inner conflict going on to me troubled is nothing in your life goes right always one thing after another. If MC breaks up with Josy than she at a low point but I wouldn't call that troubled. But if you wanted you can say the same things about Zoey maybe more so.

Last edited:

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
A lot of people seem to think Arieth is a slut or something.
But I can see she is more than that.

She is a beautiful woman who cares about her friends.
Thats why I know she will be a good mum.

It's just a damn shame she can't be romanced bro.
Than why does she fuck she her friends boyfriends behind there back, Arieth is a slut

always86

Mar 19, 2020
These are the results as of a few minutes ago. 20,000+ votes cast

1703785912506.png

Threesomes and one on one are basically neck and neck. I'm surprised footjob isn't higher, figured that would be more in line with dominant girl Submisive guy.

Main one i'm disapointed in is Rimjob Girl Licking guy. Want Bella to eat that scum.

Renfield42069

Nov 21, 2022
I'm hoping maybe one of you guys has had this happen, or at least knows why it might, but: In my Neutral Bella playthrough, the whole Elena situation was pretty open ended, and I could say I was willing to entertain the proposition even though it seems to force you out of most intimate scenarios out of hand when you're "committed". Conversely, on my man whore DIK run I automatically told Josy I was over her (I had no choice in the matter, and I had expressed interest when the obligatory throuple dumping happens because of dik affinity) and the Elena situation I just roundedly told John Boy no, then had this weird awkward text scenario where Elena says we're too good of friends, and I had to dance around options to even show interest at all.

Any ideas why that might be the way it is, like what hidden flags there are? Because it seems super weird.

Dr.Slime

Nov 15, 2022
  • I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Joshy92

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
Leah=Quinn= AKA evil monster, just ask Rio if she lives
Josy isn't troubled, flawed, or whinny. Does have a inner conflict going on to me troubled is nothing in your life goes right always one thing after another. If MC breaks up with Josy than she at a low point but I wouldn't call that troubled. But if you wanted you can say the same things about Zoey maybe more so.
1. Leah is a monster. Quinn is just a "bad bitch", a product of her environment. She does some garbage things to others and can be cruel, but she is not inherently evil.

2. Yes and no. Zoey is trying to reinsert herself, but so far, she isn't throwing herself at MC, nor is she causing drama among other LIs. Now would she if she was at their college, who knows.
But as is, Josy is heartbroken. Only issue is, she acts the same even on a run you ignored her as much as possible. That ain't her fault, that's DPC's shit writing and forced drama.

3. Rio will live, if someone is to die, it won't be her. Everyone expects Rio is the one, so if he wants to subvert expectations, it would be someone else.

4. I can't fault Josy as a character due to DPC's style of forced shit in his games. So I just don't like her that much and I leave it at that. No need to throw shade and what not. After all...for that...
IMG_20231228_190858.jpg

Reactions: The Dick

InkAndSaliva

Aug 8, 2022
Much as I'd hate it, Quinn seems the most obvious choice for a death if the game has to have one as a result of the drug storyline, since she was our introduction to it and is complicit. From a narrative perspective it allows the black hat to shift fully over to Vinny/Buddy, and it can be seen as punishment for her evil actions for players who dislike her or taking responsibility and earning redemption for the players who do like her.

From a very, very meta perspective, you could speculate this is the reason she isn't included as one of the 5 MG's despite her strong narrative focus, to avoid building the player's expectations too strongly (there's a reason romance novels that don't have a happy ending get awful responses from their core demo). I don't think DPC cares too strongly about this perspective though, with Acting Lessons being what it is.

I personally don't think anyone's dying though.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
1. Leah is a monster. Quinn is just a "bad bitch", a product of her environment. She does some garbage things to others and can be cruel, but she is not inherently evil.

2. Yes and no. Zoey is trying to reinsert herself, but so far, she isn't throwing herself at MC, nor is she causing drama among other LIs. Now would she if she was at their college, who knows.
But as is, Josy is heartbroken. Only issue is, she acts the same even on a run you ignored her as much as possible. That ain't her fault, that's DPC's shit writing and forced drama.

3. Rio will live, if someone is to die, it won't be her. Everyone expects Rio is the one, so if he wants to subvert expectations, it would be someone else.

4. I can't fault Josy as a character due to DPC's style of forced shit in his games. So I just don't like her that much and I leave it at that. No need to throw shade and what not. After all...for that...
View attachment 3212334
Someone said Geralt?
tumblr_inline_olzqyh5zMK1qcjlsw_500.gif

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: ffive
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes