Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Not me if I was a pimp. I would make sure to give my sweethearts lots of cuddles and kisses and if they want a day off, they've got it.

I should really give Quinn some pointers.
I think you would be the one getting pimp, there aren't many if any beta pimps
:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Joshy92

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
Its cause and affect there is nothing absurd about blaming Quinn for this, yes it Vinny that did it but you cannot say Quinn actions had nothing to do with it because they did 100% if it wasn't for Quinn, Rio would be happy and safe right now
Look, Rio is doing what she does of her own free will.
Quinn doesn't force her to do anything.
Moreover, Rio always knew what she was doing and what the consequences might be.
So be fair at least once, and admit that Rio would be happy and safe right now If she hadn't been doing what she was doing.

Riaman

Nov 27, 2020
Moreover, Rio always knew what she was doing and what the consequences might be.
So be fair at least once, and admit that Rio would be happy and safe right now If she hadn't been doing what she was doing.
Quinn did warn even Maya by saying loose hips earns tips, loose lips sink ships. But those words were naught as she is way too naive and optimistic.

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
So it Rio fault? Quinn acts like it was Rio choice but it one of those your force into making

L1m1tl3ss

Sep 27, 2023
Quinn is definitely being dishonest and deceptive with a lot of the stuff she's told Riona but the ones who claim that she's "forcing" Riona to do anything are pretty much saying the same shit that Joshy92 is when he says that some man is forcing the whores in Being a DIK to be the way they are. Nobody's forcing her to do anything, she's being led to believe that this is the only path that she can realistically go down in college but it was her own choice to believe that to begin with.

Riaman

Nov 27, 2020
Quinn is definitely being dishonest and deceptive with a lot of the stuff she's told Riona but the ones who claim that she's "forcing" Riona to do anything are pretty much saying the same shit that Joshy92 is when he says that some man is forcing the whores in Being a DIK to be the way they are. Nobody's forcing her to do anything, she's being led to believe that this is the only path that she can realistically go down in college but it was her own choice to believe that to begin with.
Yeah, she preys on their own insecurity and lack of self worth, if Riona had even half the self confidence of Lily she won't be in this shit. All her talks with MC and Cammy points to her lack of self worth.

• Sad
Reactions: KАRАMBA

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
You don't understand, Quinn forced Riona into it, she made her a whore and a drug dealer.

Riona would be an innocent angel on par with Maya and Jill if it wasn't for the devil Quinn.

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Quinn tells Rio your going to fail college and that you really can't do anything else or go anywhere else, to me that is Quinn forcing Rio to do what she wants. Clear bullying and manipulation by Quinn

MoBy28

Dec 15, 2023
Quinn did warn even Maya by saying loose hips earns tips, loose lips sink ships. But those words were naught as she is way too naive and optimistic.
Your also forgetting the Mona conversation where she uses threats as a manipulation tactic to keep her scared and quiet. While those who know her may understand it's all a bluff the new recruits do not. Hence why she tried to stay from Lily when Lily called her out on it.

Reactions: KaiserST and VOYEUR

Riaman

Nov 27, 2020
You don't understand, Quinn forced Riona into it, she made her a whore and a drug dealer.

Riona would be an innocent angel on par with Maya and Jill if it wasn't for the devil Quinn.
She ain't a straight edge lol. Didn't she claimed to have smoked weed at age of 12. Her drug addiction probably would have led to this outcome anyways.

Reactions: RandoCard3

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
She ain't a straight edge lol. Didn't she claimed to have smoked weed at age of 12. Her drug addiction probably would have led to this outcome anyways.
I believe it was Quinn who said she smoked at 12, Quinn was probably her dealer back then too.

She started corrupting poor Riona early on.

Riaman

Nov 27, 2020
Your also forgetting the Mona conversation where she uses threats as a manipulation tactic to keep her scared and quiet. While those who know her may understand it's all a bluff the new recruits do not. Hence why she tried to stay from Lily when Lily called her out on it.
Yeah, she does. But before the preps party she told Mona that her tuition will come from whoring herself out. But Mona couldn't do it when she came to knew she would have to do it with old farts. So in beginning she wanted to do be in it from her free will.

Riaman

Nov 27, 2020
I believe it was Quinn who said she smoked at 12, Quinn was probably her dealer back then too.

She started corrupting poor Riona early on.
All she had to do is say no to drugs. Like my Chick MC.

Well if Quinn was really Riona's dealer then that's a very aggressive predatory behaviour. But that isn't confirmed.

L1m1tl3ss

Sep 27, 2023
Quinn tells Rio your going to fail college and that you really can't do anything else or go anywhere else, to me that is Quinn forcing Rio to do what she wants
No, it isn't. It's her persuading and manipulating Riona to do what she wants her to do. That's not "forcing" her to do anything because there's no threats or use of force involved at all. Yes, she's exploiting and deceiving her but I haven't seen Riona be forced into doing anything at all from what we've seen so far.
1721321437465.png

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
Quinn tells Rio your going to fail college and that you really can't do anything else or go anywhere else, to me that is Quinn forcing Rio to do what she wants
Really? :unsure:
You can't force someone to do something with just words. :confused:
For example, I saw then Chip and that other guy trying to convince you that you better stop Alady-posting. :rolleyes:
That it's hurting Josy. They tried, but failed. You didn't listen to them. :sneaky:
It's the same with Rio. It's her own choice. :WeSmart:

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes