Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
No, it isn't. It's her persuading and manipulating Riona to do what she wants her to do. That's not "forcing" her to do anything because there's no threats or use of force involved at all. Yes, she's exploiting and deceiving her but I haven't seen Riona be forced into doing anything at all from what we've seen so far.
View attachment 3844285
Manipulating isn't forcing someone? I would say it is

Riaman

Nov 27, 2020
No, it isn't. It's her persuading and manipulating Riona to do what she wants her to do. That's not "forcing" her to do anything because there's no threats or use of force involved at all. Yes, she's exploiting and deceiving her but I haven't seen Riona be forced into doing anything at all from what we've seen so far.
View attachment 3844285
Riona is a drug addict, manipulating those guys isn't even difficult. Even if she wasn't in restaurant whoring herself out, she still would be a drug addict and be with Quinn as her side kick in drug distribution network and would have been eventually kidnapped by Vinny. Can't blame that on Quinn other than her aggressive business tactics after losing contract with Jocks and being mugged.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Its cause and affect there is nothing absurd about blaming Quinn for this, yes it Vinny that did it but you cannot say Quinn actions had nothing to do with it because they did 100% if it wasn't for Quinn, Rio would be happy and safe right now
then Lily is the culprit :unsure: :unsure:

she is the one who stole the customers from Vinnie. her idea, her contacts.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Blaming Quinn for Rio getting kidnapped is fucking absurd. The fact that Vinnie and their boss are psychos isn't on her. Quinn has done some shit, but that's not one of them.

Vinnie are whatshisname are to blame for that, y'know, cause they fucking kidnapped her.

For Quinn, that's huge. That was ingrained into by her dad since she was a kid, and if she was happy to keep living that way, she wouldn't have felt the need to apologise.
I mean Quinn isnt to blame 100% but she is partially to blame at the very least. She dismissed Rio thinking she is being followed if I recall correctly , as well dismissed Rio's concerns with screwing over Vinny. So yeah while not directly to blame hard for me to say she is completely blameless either. Since at the end of the day her actions is what caused Vinny to get back at her tho in a bad way.

MoBy28

Dec 15, 2023
Quinn tells Rio your going to fail college and that you really can't do anything else or go anywhere else, to me that is Quinn forcing Rio to do what she wants. Clear bullying and manipulation by Quinn
She's technically not forcing her to do it just manipulating her. Quinn was taught to manipulate others, she's not very skilled with anyone who has a decent mind or has self confidence. She takes advantage of others. Easiest targets are those who are weak willed or lack self esteem. If your not on Quinn's path, the MC becomes her biggest problem since he shows some of the girls they have much more to offer than Quinn makes them think. Look at the change in Rio if your on the others path after the halloween party conversation. She starts to show some confidence by pursuing the MC in a more romantic way instead of just being a sex object. Granted she likes being a sex object but he tells and shows her that she has to be the one to make the change to find something more than just sexual gratification.

Reactions: Riaman

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Forcing someone to do something can also be manipulative but I don't think manipulation in and of itself is "forcing" because there simply aren't even any threats of use of force involved, especially in this case.
View attachment 3844306
What Quinn is doing to Rio and the girls is really no different then what Patrick is doing to Maya, expect the kidnapping wasn't a bluff and no unread loan doc

Riaman

Nov 27, 2020
What Quinn is doing to Rio and the girls is really no different then what Patrick is doing to Maya, expect the kidnapping wasn't a bluff and no unread loan doc
Patrick hides details, Quinn didn't. Quinn does use unfair means like getting video of Maya to blackmail her (successfully failed), but she did tell them what they are getting into. Mona knew but couldn't cope with it when the time came.

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
She's technically not forcing her to do it just manipulating her. Quinn was taught to manipulate others, she's not very skilled with anyone who has a decent mind or has self confidence. She takes advantage of others. Easiest targets are those who are weak willed or lack self esteem. If your not on Quinn's path, the MC becomes her biggest problem since he shows some of the girls they have much more to offer than Quinn makes them think. Look at the change in Rio if your on the others path after the halloween party conversation. She starts to show some confidence by pursuing the MC in a more romantic way instead of just being a sex object. Granted she likes being a sex object but he tells and shows her that she has to be the one to make the change to find something more than just sexual gratification.
to me it still forcing since the one doing the manipulating is getting what they want from the person who doesn't see any other path then to give in

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
Lets not get silly here :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:, Quinn still the one that used Lilly's idea and contacts leading to unnerving Vinny and him kidnapping Rio
OK, I know you're going to keep blaming Quinn, no matter what the arguments. :(
That's because you're just an unfair person. :cautious:
You know that Quinn tried to back out of the deal with Lily, and not have anything to do with her.
But Lily achieved what she wanted with her perseverance.:(

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Patrick hides details, Quinn didn't. Quinn does use unfair means like getting video of Maya to blackmail her (successfully failed), but she did tell them what they are getting into. Mona knew but couldn't cope with it when the time came.
Quinn makes the girls feel there like they to stupid to do anything else and that they need her, but if you want to say that Quinn was more open ok but I still see it as the same thing thought not perfectly

SteelyDan14

Formerly Known as GeekBone
Modder
Donor
Jan 13, 2018
I mean Quinn isnt to blame 100% but she is partially to blame at the very least. She dismissed Rio thinking she is being followed if I recall correctly , as well dismissed Rio's concerns with screwing over Vinny. So yeah while not directly to blame hard for me to say she is completely blameless either. Since at the end of the day her actions is what caused Vinny to get back at her tho in a bad way.
I understand what everyone is saying here, but this is 100% Vinnie's fault. Vinnie is the one who made the decision to kidnap Rio. Vinnie is the one who committed the act. No one forced him. It's like rape or physical abuse. Do we blame the victim because they wore revealing clothes? Do we blame the wife for pissing off the husband? Do we blame the clothing company for making the clothes? Do we blame the store promoting the clothes? How about the parents? Is it the parents fault? No. The dude who committed the rape made the choice. The husband who hit his wife made the choice. The person who kidnaps someone made the choice.

None of this is Rio's fault. None of this is Quinn's fault. The only one to blame is Vinnie. No one forced or manipulated him to do this. At the end of the day it was all his decision. He could have chosen not to do it, instead HE made the choice to kidnap Rio.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Lets not get silly here :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:, Quinn still the one that used Lilly's idea and contacts leading to unnerving Vinny and him kidnapping Rio
Quinn is a drug dealer, but if her business crossed paths with Vinnie's, the responsibility lies with Lily who EXPLOITED Quinn's need to get more revenue by MANIPULATING her to accept her proposal.

this just to use the 2 verbs you keep using....

Reactions: KАRАMBA

Riaman

Nov 27, 2020
Quinn makes the girls feel there like they to stupid to do anything else and that they need her, but if you want to say that Quinn was more open ok but I still see it as the same thing thought not perfectly
I mean she does lure them into prostitution but at the end it was their free will, there was no other choice for them, there isn't any free lunch. It was either college with prostitution or leave college. Cammy, Sarah and Mel has learnt to cope with it, Mona couldn't.

Riaman

Nov 27, 2020
Quinn is a drug dealer, but if her business crossed paths with Vinnie's, the responsibility lies with Lily who EXPLOITED Quinn's need to get more revenue by MANIPULATING her to accept her proposal.

this just to use the 2 verbs you keep using....
Don't blame Lily for following basics of economics. If two goods are of same quality one should buy the cheaper one. Maybe you should enroll in B&R economics programme rather than blaming Lily.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes