Raphael77

Aug 14, 2017
The thing i find upsetting is you cant keep with any of the others if u keep the solo path i tried that and it end the main girls each time... but sage and Bella show they are happy to keep fucking you Bella in ep 8 is upset if you are seen Jill but in that playthrough i wasnt even close to jill so it made no sense ? did i make a mistake or others seen this too...
This is definitely a game which invites you to play multiples routes to enjoy all the content, it is not a harem game, you definitely won't see everything (far from it actually) with only one playthrough, or you'll have to cheat your way heavily for it, but it's not advised as it doesn't really make any sense (storywise), but on that to each his own

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
The thing i find upsetting is you cant keep with any of the others if u keep the solo path i tried that and it end the main girls each time... but sage and Bella show they are happy to keep fucking you Bella in ep 8 is upset if you are seen Jill but in that playthrough i wasnt even close to jill so it made no sense ? did i make a mistake or others seen this too...
Do you mean that you should be able to keep Sage and Bella options open when you choose to be single, or do you mean that you should be able to keep seeing Sage and Bella options open if you choose another girl? If you mean the first option then I agree about Sage as she was happy with just being fuckbuddies and the problem comes with DPCs pacing of the relationships, Jill and the throuple were in the right place for that decision but Bella and Sage weren't. However I don't think Bella was that far away from being there and wouldn't have put up with being just one of many girls for much longer. If you mean the second option I disagree totally as choosing one girl means you've picked the girl and you shouldn't be hooking up with any other girl from that point on.

Raphael77

Aug 14, 2017
Do you mean that you should be able to keep Sage and Bella options open when you choose to be single, or do you mean that you should be able to keep seeing Sage and Bella options open if you choose another girl? If you mean the first option then I agree about Sage as she was happy with just being fuckbuddies and the problem comes with DPCs pacing of the relationships, Jill and the throuple were in the right place for that decision but Bella and Sage weren't. However I don't think Bella was that far away from being there and wouldn't have put up with being just one of many girls for much longer. If you mean the second option I disagree totally as choosing one girl means you've picked the girl and you shouldn't be hooking up with any other girl from that point on.
Well, I could agree with you for Sage as a fuckbuddy, maybe Bella too, but we should also remember and take into account what Elena says to the MC just before the big choice at the end of episode 8, where "if it didn't clicked yet after going through the end base, it's probably not meant to be", where the MC own wishes is to clear his head on where he's at on his love affairs, the MC respects both Sage and Bella, he cares about them, and doesn't want to just "use" them, he has the opportunity to chose Sage or Bella if their path are still active, so in the case you chose Others while Sage and/or Bella were options, it does mean you're not chosing them, so yeah, prefering to end it with them kind of makes sense since in that case, as Elena advised, it would only make things worse with time. But yeah, maybe if you're a massive DIK, you don't give a fuck and keeping fucking them for the sake of fucking them without the feelings, could make sense, but with the "care about them" into account.... For the Sage path at least, the game does show you the door isn't completely closed in the future

Reactions: dav3knight

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
Well, I could agree with you for Sage as a fuckbuddy, maybe Bella too, but we should also remember and take into account what Elena says to the MC just before the big choice at the end of episode 8, where "if it didn't clicked yet after going through the end base, it's probably not meant to be", where the MC own wishes is to clear his head on where he's at on his love affairs, the MC respects both Sage and Bella, he cares about them, and doesn't want to just "use" them, he has the opportunity to chose Sage or Bella if their path are still active, so in the case you chose Others while Sage and/or Bella were options, it does mean you're not chosing them, so yeah, prefering to end it with them kind of makes sense since in that case, as Elena advised, it would only make things worse with time. But yeah, maybe if you're a massive DIK, you don't give a fuck and keeping fucking them for the sake of fucking them without the feelings, could make sense, but with the "care about them" into account.... For the Sage path at least, the game does show you the door isn't completely closed in the future
Putting in that way though MC has also gone all the way with Quinn, Rio and Camilla, even outside of the restaurant, but they weren't among the options. It's clear DPC had the main girls in mind from the start and had the idea of forcing the decision at the midpoint of the game (after failing in attempts to make believable branching options in earlier episodes (Jill path closing because you kept a prearranged appointment when she tried to surprise you, Cathy taking off her underwear to give MC a blowjob in order to push you off the Bella path)) but in my opinion the relationships were not at the same point in ep 8 so it doesn't work as well as if DPC had paced the relationships better.

Reactions: Pax Draconis

Outlier69

Dec 4, 2022
Hopefully Beth will be expelled in the next episode. There's no way she can put up flyers of naked students(and a teacher, too) and not face any repercussions for it.

Raphael77

Aug 14, 2017
Putting in that way though MC has also gone all the way with Quinn, Rio and Camilla, even outside of the restaurant, but they weren't among the options. It's clear DPC had the main girls in mind from the start and had the idea of forcing the decision at the midpoint of the game (after failing in attempts to make believable branching options in earlier episodes (Jill path closing because you kept a prearranged appointment when she tried to surprise you, Cathy taking off her underwear to give MC a blowjob in order to push you off the Bella path)) but in my opinion the relationships were not at the same point in ep 8 so it doesn't work as well as if DPC had paced the relationships better.
Yeah I can't argue with that, the "care about them" is definitely imposed by the game, but you do developp more with the main LIs than others. While Riona/Quinn/Camila have their side-path, it's not as deep and serious, more for fun with no feelings (maybe a bit less with Quinn, but still not as deep due to her own distancing). But even though, they are part of the Others path, their "path" isn't closed in the Others path. Jill is a lot about "destiny", and when you don't do the birthday date with her, even though it was for a good reason - that she's not aware about - (Sage being ill), it kinda sends her the message the MC is not her destiny, Jill is idealistic/naive that way. Shame for her, to be honest. And with Cathy's panties you're putting Bella in front of her reality, she realizes she's messing with a boy not her age, a horndog, she accept you for it, but for herself she pulls the brake, kinda frightened of her situation with James, she doesn't want to fool around.

Gato21

Oct 16, 2021
Hopefully Beth will be expelled in the next episode. There's no way she can put up flyers of naked students(and a teacher, too) and not face any repercussions for it.
Are we positive it's not the reverse, and that she was taking them down?

Sun of Rome

Dec 18, 2023
It's interesting if MC has sex with Josy after the prep party (one of the best sex scenes of all time :love: :love:) the next morning she will say we should be honest and tell the other person and if you get Maya's scene basically the same thing. But in episode 9 it gets confirm Josy and Maya haven't been keeping each other in the loop they don't open up about there sex life with MC until after the 3some scene and both girls are surprise at the answer. Some people say better later than never but I don't think that works in this case now that MC, Josy and Maya are in a real relationship making the stakes are much higher because Maya feels something she never felt with Josy and on the Josy side she is falling deeper and deeper in love in with MC. At this point keeping a secret like that can cause nothing but problems we already seen in episode 5 it cause problems if go with Maya she even says Josy gets jealous plus in episode 9 if you favor one girl the other doesn't like it and there in episode 10 there is no indication that the other girl is aware of who you spend Friday night with. How it plays out is of course is yet to be but seen but one thing is clear that Josy and Maya still aren't being totally honest with each other and that doesn't end well most of the time
I would go back to the end of ep4 in general, when Josy and Maya accepting MC into their relationship recognized that they were taking too much risk and if it ended up failing, one of them would lose two people close to them at once.
The idea of the Acting Lessons game was that sooner or later you have to make a choice. And DPC is going down that road again. But now there won't be a burning house, he'll do it much smarter.
Probably in the end of ep4 you should have chosen to stay friends and then painlessly go solo with one of the girls rather than let two girls fall madly in love with you and then choose between them.
It sounds realistic, but that's life.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I don’t know if this has already been posted or not, the only funny thing I found on Reddit was after they lifted the embargo on posts.

View attachment 3227399

But this is not a dilemma for felicemastronzo at all, right? :D
in real life would you have the doubt? which is not forever, but would you turn down that invitation?

if Derek was so much a friend of MC's, he would throw him towards Lily

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
in real life would you have the doubt? which is not forever, but would you turn down that invitation?

if Derek was so much a friend of MC's, he would throw him towards Lily
Derek is a terrible jealous and a drama queen... I now have a better opinion of this guy after Ep. 10 than before, but he needs to pull himself together. First he was butthurted because of Zoey, now because of Lily. Maybe this is something stronger than just male friendship and Derek wants to be closer to MCs butt. :KappaPride:

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
I would go back to the end of ep4 in general, when Josy and Maya accepting MC into their relationship recognized that they were taking too much risk and if it ended up failing, one of them would lose two people close to them at once.
The idea of the Acting Lessons game was that sooner or later you have to make a choice. And DPC is going down that road again. But now there won't be a burning house, he'll do it much smarter.
Probably in the end of ep4 you should have chosen to stay friends and then painlessly go solo with one of the girls rather than let two girls fall madly in love with you and then choose between them.
It sounds realistic, but that's life.
I do agree we headed to AL style choice on the throuple just no house fire this time, on path or others a painful breakup is coming either way it could just be double painful for one.

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Derek is a terrible jealous and a drama queen... I now have a better opinion of this guy after Ep. 10 than before, but he needs to pull himself together. First he was butthurted because of Zoey, now because of Lily. Maybe this is something stronger than just male friendship and Derek wants to be closer to MCs butt. :KappaPride:
That's why Derek calls MC ass man it short for man I want your ass. Maya has to fight Josy and her own brother for MC :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

NH1980

Feb 3, 2023
Cathy

The easiest and best way if you have an Others save would be to use Sancho's mod to enable Cathy in it. Cathy is locked off if you're with an MG same as Lily, Nicole etc.

Outside that you could put these into the console and see if it works (one at a time). Fair warning I'm not that interested in Cathy so there may be variables that I don't know so not sure if it'll actually work.

pathCathy = True

ep5_cathy_lewd = True

ep7_rejected_cathy = False

Lily x Nicole

To get with Lily you have to agree to roll with her at one of these points:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If you got a Nicole scene but not Lily's then you refused to roll with her it's that which unlocks a scene for her not the fucking choice. Her scene is near the end of the episode at the party. Dating Nicole and rolling with Lily are not mutually exclusive atm if they ever will be you can do both for now, no reason to have only a Lily or only a Nicole save.

ep10_rolling = True

ep10_lily_english = True (whether sat with her in class probably best to have on since first test of dynamic)

ep10_date_nicole = True (Whether Fuckface and Nicole are dating)

Thanks for the help - I will be trying those tomorrow.

But about the 'rolling with Lily' - is that in Episode 10 - I don't recall seeing it

Cheers,

Nigel

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes