JohnnyCrunch

Sep 2, 2020
11.png

if it's = 2 steps from the yellow sphere, meaning it can't be any more or less... it has to be in one of the 6 block I marked.

if it's > 5 steps from the white sphere, the it can't be in any blocks you can get to in 5 or less steps. The rules out blocks 3, 4 & 5.

Between blocks 1, 2 & 6... which one is in a column with only one sphere? that's your answer.... block 6.

PS... a column is a row from top to bottom.

Reactions: Darg

Ray_D

Engaged Member
Nov 13, 2022
Derek is a terrible jealous and a drama queen... I now have a better opinion of this guy after Ep. 10 than before, but he needs to pull himself together. First he was butthurted because of Zoey, now because of Lily. Maybe this is something stronger than just male friendship and Derek wants to be closer to MCs butt. :KappaPride:
you forgot something. :KEK:
396499df-a2c1-4873-9293-3d7ebca283bb_text.gif

The Dick

Oct 22, 2022
I do agree we headed to AL style choice on the throuple just no house fire this time, on path or others a painful breakup is coming either way it could just be double painful for one.
Not necessarily...
With this walkthrough, you can make everything run smoothly.

Helping Josy - Step 1.jpg

Helping Josy - Step 2.jpg

Helping Josy - Step 3.jpg

Helping Josy - Step 4.jpg

See? Everyone can have a happy ending!

P.S.: I hope this comes in the form of a mini-game!

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
for a large part of the chapter I liked Derek too, the scratch card gag was also funny, the memory of the Halloween party cute.

but in the finale there's the usual excess of pathetic drama typical of DPC, Derek claiming to be at BR just to protect Maya, the same Derek we've seen so often drunk and completely caught up in nonsense without any use (if it was for a girl...).

never mind that one of his first gestures was to send a perfect stranger to his sister's room, who at this point in the story could be Quinn's future right-hand man one step away from being expelled from college. but apart from warning Maya of Patrick's visits (apart from the only visit that mattered) how would he have protected her?
There's no pathetic drama here.
This is a script move that shows the character's double bottom. Most of the time we see Derek, a cheerful and reckless guy, such a typical Stifler from teenage school comedies. Derek is a comedic relief and his task is to amuse the player.
But here strange things begin, it seems like we see that he is a complete idiot, but at other moments suddenly reasonable thinking awakens in Derek - dude is cunning, pulling off various schemes with his studies, and behaves consciously about Throuple relationships, stops following the image of a chatterbox. Something doesn't add up.
This is described quite cleverly in Ep. 10 - we can find the answer in Sage/MC's (Sage route) dialogue at the party when they discuss Maya's family: “I don’t know about Maya, but Derek seems to dull the pain with jokes and stupid things. I joke about it too, and it helps me.”
Derek is not a stupid idiot. This is his mind's defense mechanism. He found how to distract himself from the nightmare in which he lives, so as not to burn out. People are always trying to distract themselves from the bad things. Some people can’t stand it and fall into drug addiction and alcoholism, some find a hobby that helps them distance themselves, some behave unusually, Derek protects his mind with humor and stupid antics. Quite humanly and everything fell into place.

never mind that one of his first gestures was to send a perfect stranger to his sister's room, who at this point in the story could be Quinn's future right-hand man one step away from being expelled from college.
I don't see any problem here. MC being on Quinn's route is not going to harm Maya in any way, just like Quinn, who was the object of trolling on her part, but real harm? No. And Quinn is now completely neutral towards Maya, they act towards each other as if they don't exist, which is good.
And secondly, how does Derek know about this? MC didn't tell Derek that he and Quinn have become close, well, I see a problem here out of nowhere.

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
Some people Here Make fun of Us Bro I got No Clue What _> < = and they make fun of that and the most Funny thing non of them Explain it to show that they know what in earth that mean lol
That's because it's not even college math. It's at most high school stuff. Some places would even teach that in elementary school.

So not knowing what that means is analogous to you tell us that you are a Dawe.

• Haha
Reactions: The Dick

wholef'nshow

Mar 9, 2020
Guys someone can tell me how can I see the score with each girl?
As we saw, at the end of ep.9 the game "force" a situation between the MC, Maya and Josy. I read in the walkthrough that you can "balance" that situation paying attention to the points you score with them. But I have no clue how to know how many points I have collected since. Any help?

osculim

Aug 21, 2019
Guys someone can tell me how can I see the score with each girl?
As we saw, at the end of ep.9 the game "force" a situation between the MC, Maya and Josy. I read in the walkthrough that you can "balance" that situation paying attention to the points you score with them. But I have no clue how to know how many points I have collected since. Any help?
No Idea normally but I use sancho's mod and it clearly tells you all stats for all the girls. It is not to hard to balance tho even without. Just if you had sex with one then next choice go with the other one. To be honest the only time so far that it really mattered was in the end of ep9. It was not really the points its all to do with being intimate with them. And that counts from season 1-2 You loose like one or two points with one but that is no big deal really. Chances are you will have more points with maya anyway at the start of ep9. She have way more normal chances to get points. You can make up those points super fast.

Reactions: wholef'nshow

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
When you only enter the variable name, it returns the total of RPs (e.g., "RPisabella" returns how many points you have), but you can cheat and change the points by typing, e.g., "RPisabella = 100".
I wouldn't recommend this, knowing DPC's dislike of people who mod the game it's very possible that if he does insert an RP check on a girl in the future it would probably have a less than as well as greater than rule meaning anyone who has set the RP to be higher than possible in the game would find the game break at that point.

Reactions: ChipLecsap

Gallion

Dec 8, 2017
If you want to play and see pretty much every contents, it's difficult to not be tempted to "cheat" or use a mod.
Me for now, I somehow manage to not doing it.
For the first 2 season, I make 3 different playthrough : 1 DIK route with mini games activate for the single path, 1 CHICK route (no minigames) for the LI (except Sage), and an another 1 DIK route (no minigames) for the single path and for Sage.

At the end of the episode 8, the chick route became 3 differents play (1 for Maya & Josy, 1 for Bella and 1 for Jill).
The DIK routes (with and without minigame) for Others and Sage.
The goal was to make sure than I have a play without minigame I can quickly use for make an other choice if my play with minigame force me to choose an option A or B to see different scene.

NH1980

Feb 3, 2023
If you want to play and see pretty much every contents, it's difficult to not be tempted to "cheat" or use a mod.
Me for now, I somehow manage to not doing it.
For the first 2 season, I make 3 different playthrough : 1 DIK route with mini games activate for the single path, 1 CHICK route (no minigames) for the LI (except Sage), and an another 1 DIK route (no minigames) for the single path and for Sage.

At the end of the episode 8, the chick route became 3 differents play (1 for Maya & Josy, 1 for Bella and 1 for Jill).
The DIK routes (with and without minigame) for Others and Sage.
The goal was to make sure than I have a play without minigame I can quickly use for make an other choice if my play with minigame force me to choose an option A or B to see different scene.
I have been trying to play every route through properly and for the most part have managed it. But since episodes 9 and 10 the number of paths has been expanding.

For example there are a number of different HOTS paths. Also, as I found yesterday, there are other subtleties, like the MCs relationship with Cathy. I found that I had to resort to a console cheat to get the Cathy scenes because a long way back somewhere in episodes 1-8 I had neglected to leave my options with Cathy open in my HOTS path. I did have a Cathy relationship in some of my other paths but found that the MC would close that down in Episode 10 because he was in a steady relationship. I was faced with playing through every episode again or use the console to add the Cathy relationship to one of my HOTS paths.

Also, in episode 10 you have the option to take mushrooms or not - for the most part I chose not to but on one of my HOTS paths I took them and was surprised by how much it changed the party section of Episode 10 - not sure whether this will create additional sub-paths, maybe not, but, for example, the interaction with Sally is much more extensive if you take the mushrooms - will that make a difference in the future. And I never took the option to convince everyone not to take the mushrooms so no idea how that changes the party.

The point I am making is that the number of paths and sub-paths is expanding and may reach the point for some where there are too many to play through normally - especially when you find that you missed something way back in episode 5 that doesn’t have an impact until episode 10 (like I found with Cathy).

NH1980

Feb 3, 2023
Yeah... I never play with mods (this game, though I've remade some routes following PDF walkthroughs... I've played many other games with walkthrough mods -- and I'm not blaming anyone who does this for BaDIK; I just don't feel it's necessary for me in this game), but I've cheated to correct things I've done wrong in the past. Since I never did anything the game doesn't allow, I'm safe and my games never crashed.
I was exactly the same until yesterday, I manually played through every (or so I thought) combination and created saves for them. Then I encountered my Cathy issue - I’d played each Cathy outcome in the past, but found that the Cathy outcome that I needed was not saved in a path that I needed to trigger the scene in Episode 10. This left me with two choices - mod a path with the console or create a new save from starting afresh from Episode 1.

And what of the future - taking mushrooms or not causes the party in episode 10 to play quite differently but is that just confined to episode 10 or will it have consequences in episode 13? For example, if you take the mushrooms there is a more extensive interaction with Sally - could it be in a later episode you have a chance of a scene with Sally depending on whether you took mushrooms or not back in Episodes 10.

The number of paths and sub-paths is fanning out (as you would expect) making it more and more difficult to cover every single permutation through normal play.

Gallion

Dec 8, 2017
I have been trying to play every route through properly and for the most part have managed it. But since episodes 9 and 10 the number of paths has been expanding.

For example there are a number of different HOTS paths. Also, as I found yesterday, there are other subtleties, like the MCs relationship with Cathy. I found that I had to resort to a console cheat to get the Cathy scenes because a long way back somewhere in episodes 1-8 I had neglected to leave my options with Cathy open in my HOTS path. I did have a Cathy relationship in some of my other paths but found that the MC would close that down in Episode 10 because he was in a steady relationship. I was faced with playing through every episode again or use the console to add the Cathy relationship to one of my HOTS paths.

Also, in episode 10 you have the option to take mushrooms or not - for the most part I chose not to but on one of my HOTS paths I took them and was surprised by how much it changed the party section of Episode 10 - not sure whether this will create additional sub-paths, maybe not, but, for example, the interaction with Sally is much more extensive if you take the mushrooms - will that make a difference in the future. And I never took the option to convince everyone not to take the mushrooms so no idea how that changes the party.

The point I am making is that the number of paths and sub-paths is expanding and may reach the point for some where there are too many to play through normally - especially when you find that you missed something way back in episode 5 that doesn’t have an impact until episode 10 (like I found with Cathy).
Yeah for the single path, the episode 9 is a already a "potential soon to be branch" for side girls (Quinn, Nicole, Lily, Riona, Nora etc...), so we're gonna end up with like 15 differents play at the end of the game at this pace ^^'.

Gallion

Dec 8, 2017
I was exactly the same until yesterday, I manually played through every (or so I thought) combination and created saves for them. Then I encountered my Cathy issue - I’d played each Cathy outcome in the past, but found that the Cathy outcome that I needed was not saved in a path that I needed to trigger the scene in Episode 10. This left me with two choices - mod a path with the console or create a new save from starting afresh from Episode 1.

And what of the future - taking mushrooms or not causes the party in episode 10 to play quite differently but is that just confined to episode 10 or will it have consequences in episode 13? For example, if you take the mushrooms there is a more extensive interaction with Sally - could it be in a later episode you have a chance of a scene with Sally depending on whether you took mushrooms or not back in Episodes 10.

The number of paths and sub-paths is fanning out (as you would expect) making it more and more difficult to cover every single permutation through normal play.
I don't think the choices mushrooms will be much more than anecdotic dialogues changes at the future.
For Sally, if in the future a lewd scene is possible, I think that's gonna be a combination of most of the choices you made when you interact with her, and if a variable is already existing for her inside the console.

osculim

Aug 21, 2019
I wouldn't recommend this, knowing DPC's dislike of people who mod the game it's very possible that if he does insert an RP check on a girl in the future it would probably have a less than as well as greater than rule meaning anyone who has set the RP to be higher than possible in the game would find the game break at that point.
You are correct. He does not like it one bit. He constantly add pitfalls to cause issues for people who mod. But that being said its always people using scrappy's mod that have issues. As hard as DPC tries with his tricks He will not stop Sancho his mod works always. Unless you are like all the idiots who played season 1-2 with scrappy's mod and then come and try installing another mod for s3 and then wonder why it loops with jacob and in ep10 during the hellen scene. But yeah to each his own. For me I now have 27 saves with his mod installed and not one issue ever. No loops, No crashing

NH1980

Feb 3, 2023
Indeed. I did some cheat with Josy because I told Derek I didn't have feelings for her -- no idea why... maybe I didn't want to step out of my DIK character... Then I fixed with the console in this episode. But since the end of episode 9 I decided to wait to create new routes. I though about doing one for Lily, one for Quinn, and one for Sarah, but I'll wait to see if there'll be any difference. And I won't do any variation of the main girls' routes either... Unless it has a huge difference, I'll just use the console to jump to scenes I've missed and check 'em. Right now, I'm only keeping 5 routes. I'll split them when time comes.
In Episode 9 the single HOTS path splits into at least 3 paths

HOTS: Quinn
HOTS: Nicole and Lily
HOTS: Mel and Sarah

Depending on who you choose to finish the night with.

In Episode 10, these paths play slightly differently, plus you have a choice of adding Rio, or not, into the mix - plus there are other complexities such as whether you included Cathy or not in the path.

We will have to wait to see whether these remain sperate sub-paths in Episode 11.

If you are a 'scene and art' collector you will need to play all of these paths to complete the collection - or cheat with Mods.

Last edited:
Reactions: KaiserST

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
You are correct. He does not like it one bit. He constantly add pitfalls to cause issues for people who mod. But that being said its always people using scrappy's mod that have issues. As hard as DPC tries with his tricks He will not stop Sancho his mod works always. Unless you are like all the idiots who played season 1-2 with scrappy's mod and then come and try installing another mod for s3 and then wonder why it loops with jacob and in ep10 during the hellen scene. But yeah to each his own. For me I now have 27 saves with his mod installed and not one issue ever. No loops, No crashing
That's because Sancho doesn't allow for changing options for multiple paths open at the same time, or allow changes to take variables out of range of the game. If you change an option on Sancho's mod it will automatically close the options that clash with it, rather than just open that particular option.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
There's no pathetic drama here.
This is a script move that shows the character's double bottom. Most of the time we see Derek, a cheerful and reckless guy, such a typical Stifler from teenage school comedies. Derek is a comedic relief and his task is to amuse the player.
But here strange things begin, it seems like we see that he is a complete idiot, but at other moments suddenly reasonable thinking awakens in Derek - dude is cunning, pulling off various schemes with his studies, and behaves consciously about Throuple relationships, stops following the image of a chatterbox. Something doesn't add up.
This is described quite cleverly in Ep. 10 - we can find the answer in Sage/MC's (Sage route) dialogue at the party when they discuss Maya's family: “I don’t know about Maya, but Derek seems to dull the pain with jokes and stupid things. I joke about it too, and it helps me.”
Derek is not a stupid idiot. This is his mind's defense mechanism. He found how to distract himself from the nightmare in which he lives, so as not to burn out. People are always trying to distract themselves from the bad things. Some people can’t stand it and fall into drug addiction and alcoholism, some find a hobby that helps them distance themselves, some behave unusually, Derek protects his mind with humor and stupid antics. Quite humanly and everything fell into place.

I don't see any problem here. MC being on Quinn's route is not going to harm Maya in any way, just like Quinn, who was the object of trolling on her part, but real harm? No. And Quinn is now completely neutral towards Maya, they act towards each other as if they don't exist, which is good.
And secondly, how does Derek know about this? MC didn't tell Derek that he and Quinn have become close, well, I see a problem here out of nowhere.
:unsure: :unsure: if you like pathetic scenes there's nothing wrong with that, lots of people like them. it's just a genre

but what you wrote has nothing to do with what I was saying, the point is not the depth of Derek's character or how he deals with grief, but that saying he's only at BR because of Maya is a totally exaggerated and not believable statement. during hell week was he defending Maya? Derek is enjoying the fun part of college like everyone does and occasionally gives his sister a look.

I don't give much importance to the issue of sending MC to Maya's room because it's due to plot necessity. but a brother who is so worried about his sister shouldn't send a guy he just met to live with her. however you are wrong about saying that MC's affinity/behaviour has no effect on Maya, apart from the possible heartache, MC's behaviour towards Patrick can be decisive in the outcome of the mission to their home. so if Maya at the end of chapter 10 doesn't have the loan documents it's MC's fault. but again, this is the least important aspect because it's related to plot issues.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes