NH1980

Feb 3, 2023
Question about 2D art. I have 72 out of 72 so can't imagine that I am missing any, but there are some stand out anomalies that feel like I have missed something or they have been overlooked by the developer. I have the following

Camila - 2/3
Cathy - 1/3
Envy - 2/3
Isabella - 2/3
Jill 2/3
Josy - 2/3
Lily - 2/3
Maya - 2/3
Melanie - 2/3
Nora - 1/3
Quinn - 2/3
Riona - 2/3
Sage - 2/3
Sarah - 2/3
Zoey - 1/3

The 2/3 ones make sense, but Cathy, Nora and Zoey seem strange at 1/3. I believe I have done everything possible with Cathy, Nora and Zoey so surprised that they are not at 2/3 too. Zoey less so as she is pretty new to the game and it is clear that more may develop with her. But surprised with Nora and Cathy - there have been just as many, if not more, encounters with them as some of the other girls - and especially odd for Nora as she has practically put a stop to the relationship (though of course that can always change).

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
Question about 2D art. I have 72 out of 72 so can't imagine that I am missing any, but there are some stand out anomalies that feel like I have missed something or they have been overlooked by the developer. I have the following

Camila - 2/3
Cathy - 1/3
Envy - 2/3
Isabella - 2/3
Jill 2/3
Josy - 2/3
Lily - 2/3
Maya - 2/3
Melanie - 2/3
Nora - 1/3
Quinn - 2/3
Riona - 2/3
Sage - 2/3
Sarah - 2/3
Zoey - 1/3

The 2/3 ones make sense, but Cathy, Nora and Zoey seem strange at 1/3. I believe I have done everything possible with Cathy, Nora and Zoey so surprised that they are not at 2/3 too. Zoey less so as she is pretty new to the game and it is clear that more may develop with her. But surprised with Nora and Cathy - there have been just as many, if not more, encounters with them as some of the other girls - and especially odd for Nora as she has practically put a stop to the relationship (though of course that can always change).
Nora was a later addition to the game than other girls (though not as late as Zoey) and Cathy was missing for a large portion of the game. It does make sense that they'd have less time to develop the checkpoints that give the 2d art.

osculim

Aug 21, 2019
That's because Sancho doesn't allow for changing options for multiple paths open at the same time, or allow changes to take variables out of range of the game. If you change an option on Sancho's mod it will automatically close the options that clash with it, rather than just open that particular option.
Exactly but you know people don't listen the gazillion posts about looping and crashing is proof of that.

NH1980

Feb 3, 2023
Nora was a later addition to the game than other girls (though not as late as Zoey) and Cathy was missing for a large portion of the game. It does make sense that they'd have less time to develop the checkpoints that give the 2d art.
See what you mean but I'd counter that with

We have had the chance to engage with Cathy a lot more than some of the other girls - there was all the dream sequences, a number of encounters in Season 1 and 2, then the latest in Episode 10.

Likewise, there have been significant encounters with Nora, plus she has, for all intents and purposes, said that there will be no more (of course it is a game so that may change).

NH1980

Feb 3, 2023
What are your thoughts about Zoey?

It is fairly clear that story is moving towards the opportunity to bring the MC and Zoey back together.

But for me, and I accept that we are all different, Zoey is my least favourite of all the girls.

I don't particularly like her character, she was fine as a childhood sweetheart, but then as soon as she came into a bit of money she ditched the MC and buggered off. Then when she found that she wasn't really into surfing and had spent her inheritance she came skulking back expecting to pick up where she left off.

Don't find that attractive, but also for me, and this is a personal preference, all that ink - yuk!

I find extensive tattoos a turn off, a small discrete one is okay, but I'd rather none. So Zoey's character and ink combined are a big turn-off for me.

Before you say it - yes Riona has a large tattoo, would prefer she didn't, but it is just the right arm and her being so cute and nice offsets that. Riona over Zoey any day.

znar25

Apr 25, 2021
Hi, need some help.

Working my way through the different paths in Episode 10 and I am stuck getting two of the scenes (and associated 2D art) - Lily and Cathy. I think I know what the problems are - I have created saves for all the paths, or so I thought, but here are my situations

CATHY
Of all the paths I played though in Episodes 1-8 there is only one where the MC told Cathy that he didn't want it to end - unfortunately that is my SAGE path so when I agree to go with Cathy it ends with the MC saying that he is now in a relationship (with SAGE) so it doesn't go any further. Think I need a HOTS path where I have previously said that I want to continue with Cathy.

LILY
I have a save called Nicole and Lily. I thought, in Episode 9 then they ended as a pair in the options, but when I start in Episode 10, although they are both with me it is clear that MC is attached to Nicole only and this proves true as I play through Episode 10 - the MC gets with Nicole but not Lily.

Any ideas how to get round this - suspect I could sort out the LILY one buy replaying Episode 9 and making sure there was only Lily in the picture. But not sure about the Cathy one - I don't want to have to go back and do a complete play through of Episodes 1-9.

Any thoughts or ideas?
It was a pain in the neck, but I created a separate path for Cathy...from the beginning...no other influence. It was a lot of skipping. But, done now so I can process that path in future episodes.

Reactions: NH1980

znar25

Apr 25, 2021
Episode 4 breakup is better for future solo Josy path, episode 8 breakup stops you getting the potential solo path hints in ep 9 (telling her you think about her all the time) and ep 10 (pillow fort scene).
As I did with Cathy, I am in the process of creating a Josy only path from the beginning (80pc done) no other influence so I can take advantage of this path in future episodes. Like you stated, friends at throuple decision, minimize Maya to the max and tell Josy those things you mention. (no other side influence for this path).

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
The updated official guide for episode 10 was released
I have just realised that I have greatly jeopardised the recovery of the documents.

In almost every run I confronted Patrick and in all of them during lunch I, at least partially, provoked him.

it went well

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
1704281974214.png

also very interesting, where we can give continuity to the choice on Maya

DPC remembered her and not only for the loan....

1000Spiders

Aug 17, 2022
What are your thoughts about Zoey?

It is fairly clear that story is moving towards the opportunity to bring the MC and Zoey back together.

But for me, and I accept that we are all different, Zoey is my least favourite of all the girls.
I love her. Zoey's a classic second chance girl - even more so than Nicole or Rio. She made a big mistake and now life's maybe giving her a second chance to fix it.

I don't particularly like her character, she was fine as a childhood sweetheart, but then as soon as she came into a bit of money she ditched the MC and buggered off. Then when she found that she wasn't really into surfing and had spent her inheritance she came skulking back expecting to pick up where she left off.
I think this analysis of her character is why you dislike her, and I also think it's dead wrong. She didn't bugger off because she suddenly came into money, she did it to honor her grandmother.

Ever since she was a little kid - the flashback shows her as a child of maybe seven or eight - she's wanted to be a surfer. Doesn't matter that it was a dumb dream, it was her dream. And Grandma was always there to encourage her to chase her dreams. Grandma was the one who bought her a skateboard and encouraged her to learn to skate. When her shitbag stepfather ran her down and told her her dream was stupid, Grandma was there to pick her back up.

Now suddenly Grandma's dead. So how do you honor Grandma? By following the advice she's given you all your life. Chase your dreams.

Now she's in San Diego. Turns out surfing sucks. Jealous surfer chicks with more ink than an entire SEAL team really fucking suck. The grass is greener on the other side of the fence because the other side is a horse pasture and it's full of shit. Money's gone. But Grandma's advice? Still good. Chase your dreams.

And now Zoey realizes she done fucked up. She gave up a big dream - happily ever after with her best friend (and first love) - to chase a little dream - being a surfer chick. Time to admit she was wrong and try to fix it. Character growth.

NH1980

Feb 3, 2023
Now suddenly Grandma's dead. So how do you honor Grandma? By following the advice she's given you all your life. Chase your dreams.
Fair points.

I know it is story so I have to suspend disbelief but it does feel that she was away a lot longer than it took to discover she didn't like surfing. Must take at least a year to cover your body in ink and for it to heal fully. Were there not closer places to learn how to surf - away for a few weeks, find it is not for you, get it out of your system and come back.

And I get the Grandma honour thing, but against the life long companion and love, there didn't seem to be that much dilemma.

But all your points are fair, it is just a story - to be fair my major issue is that she came back covered in ink - but that's just me, others and the MC may love that.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Fortunately Zoey, playing in the park, did not dream that that wooden plank was a shuttle, otherwise she would have knocked Cape Canaveral...

i really have a hard time considering it a dream (and the game doesn't really show us much), at best a wish. a dream is something you fight for, Zoey gives up when she finds out the water is cold and wet, crazy Emma takes more classes than she probably does. she didn't need to move she just needed a weekend trip

Reactions: Ekzou

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
I don't think the choices mushrooms will be much more than anecdotic dialogues changes at the future.
For Sally, if in the future a lewd scene is possible, I think that's gonna be a combination of most of the choices you made when you interact with her, and if a variable is already existing for her inside the console.
Your belief is wrong. I wrote about this a long time ago and pointed out that you shouldn't have Jill's money in EP2, and the official EP10 walkthrough confirms this, 8 EPs later.
screenshot0001.png
Anyone who still believes that DPC's warnings in their walkthroughs, in the game or elsewhere, will have no consequences can no longer be helped. DPC is tightening the thumbscrews and decisions from the beginnings of BaDIK (from EP1) will have consequences.

tg69

Jul 7, 2020
No shot... Finally a new episode and it turns out that by some goddamn miracle I've managed to completely delete the game from my computer at some point, which in itself isn't an issue, BUT MY SAVE FILES NOOO

EDIT: Hold up.. The saves files are in Appdata? I might be saved.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes