KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
Although I would prefer it if they drooled in my mouth not spit.
Well, last time you said it wouldn't be bad if Maya spat in your mouth. :unsure:
But OK, nothing would stop you from getting them to do both.:cautious:
The dominant must dominate. :cool:

chuck69

Apr 9, 2023
Can any Patrons ask DPC if Sage is aware of her nail fungus infection and plans to do something about it anytime soon? :FacePalm:
Or it might as well be partial color blindness on DPCs part.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
your post gave me a flash back to those 3d magic eye posters from the 90s...i had to open the pic 10 times before i could produce a thought that wasnt, "oww...nice tits!"

I couldn't be sure but I've had that in the past and that's pretty much exactly what it looked like. Even if it isn't, it certainly doesn't look any kind of attractive and doesn't pass for nail polish so what the fuck? How did no one ever mention this to DPC?
the answer to this is above, while you were checking her nails, we were looking at tits........i feel like youre the one in the wrong here :LOL:

DirtyMario

Jumping bitches since '85
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
I only see nails belonging to hands in the quoted pic... :unsure:

Granted that's the only thing I posted.
and also
the answer to this is above, while you were checking her nails, we were looking at tits........i feel like youre the one in the wrong here :LOL:
Well, true, but I also care about the overall health of the girl the tits are attached to. It's like a package deal I'm afraid. :HideThePain:

Doorknocker

Aug 5, 2017
Man, it's crazy to me how terrible the official walkthrough is compared to the fan made one. DPC doesn't tell us when many actions have consquences like adding cheating variables. And in many cases, he doesn't flag actions as having any consequences until the walkthrough gets to the results of those actions, like how letting in the Preps decreases Dik's happiness in the party planning mini-game. It's a surprisingly unhelpful walkthrough.

I only got two things out of this one over the fan made one: I learned that you can over-feed the fish and I snagged a special render that I previously missed. It was my fault for missing it, but the pictures in the official guide are helpful, as is the fact that it tells you which render gets unlocked. But that's about the only thing it has going for it.

Reactions: DirtyMario

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
Man, it's crazy to me how terrible the official walkthrough is compared to the fan made one. DPC doesn't tell us when many actions have consquences like adding cheating variables. And in many cases, he doesn't flag actions as having any consequences until the walkthrough gets to the results of those actions, like how letting in the Preps decreases Dik's happiness in the party planning mini-game. It's a surprisingly unhelpful walkthrough.
He does that deliberately, he wants to avoid spoilers.

DirtyMario

Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Man, it's crazy to me how terrible the official walkthrough is compared to the fan made one. DPC doesn't tell us when many actions have consquences like adding cheating variables.
Member how Bella broke up with us when she found a certain piece of lingerie in her car?
I member. :FacePalm:

Kinda pissed I wasn't allowed to make the same dumbass mistake again. My MC pulled out of that Cathy conversation almost instantly.
Personally I would have risked it because I don't learn. :Kappa:

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: felicemastronzo

Sun of Rome

Dec 18, 2023
I bring you some food for thought based on the information in today's guide.
Screenshot_22.png

So, as we know during that scene the game memorizes certain Dik Actions of the player. The guide explicitly says that Sage will remember all of this.

But that's not the only thing that's interesting.

There is a dik_sage variable that accrues to the player for a threesome with Quinn and for any sexual act with Camilla.

image1.png

image2.png

Thanks MrBubu for the great guide.

There are a few thoughts on this.

1) DPС for some reason deliberately complicates the code so that the player can only get the threesome of Sage and Camille if a certain number of points are gained.

2) The game has memorized all of the MC's sexual actions and Sage will react to that. For example, if Sage finds out that the MC has fucked half of her friends, she will be upset and the player will get -5 RP as was the case with Josy and Maya in ep9.

3) dik_sage variable will probably directly affect Sage's personality. She will become ruder or angrier, more jealous and even follow MC.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017

I only got two things out of this one over the fan made one: I learned that you can over-feed the fish and I snagged a special render that I previously missed. It was my fault for missing it, but the pictures in the official guide are helpful, as is the fact that it tells you which render gets unlocked. But that's about the only thing it has going for it.
Replayability is the magic word. The walkthrough gives us a way out of the preps. The MC only gets - RP DIKS if he lets the preps in. So don't let them in, but don't throw them out either. Problem solved.

But I think it's much more important who loses the 10% in the party mini-game. What do Jacob, Leon, Tommy and Rusty have in common? They are relationshipless.

- Leon doesn't fall in love with the girls he fucks.
- Rusty doesn't get the girls he thinks are relationship material.
- Jacob ends up with the girls on his friends list. Zoey, for example. Cara only gets Jacob when the MC kicks the jocks out of the "hots" party in EP7. If the MC doesn't do that, Cara has no "walk of shame".
- Tommy is the biggest jerk. He has an A-class wife with Heather and cheats on her with C-class sluts. The end of the song is that Heather will probably lose.

These are guys you shouldn't be in a relationship with.

Last edited:

Doorknocker

Aug 5, 2017
View attachment 3229627

So, as we know during that scene the game memorizes certain Dik Actions of the player. The guide explicitly says that Sage will remember all of this.

There is a dik_sage variable that accrues to the player for a threesome with Quinn and for any sexual act with Camilla.

View attachment 3229653

View attachment 3229654

1) DPС for some reason deliberately complicates the code so that the player can only get the threesome of Sage and Camille if a certain number of points are gained.

2) The game has memorized all of the MC's sexual actions and Sage will react to that. For example, if Sage finds out that the MC has fucked half of her friends, she will be upset and the player will get -5 RP as was the case with Josy and Maya in ep9.

3) dik_sage variable will probably directly affect Sage's personality. She will become ruder or angrier, more jealous and even follow MC.
FYI, that info was in the fan made walkthrough as well.

DirtyMario

Donor
Jul 19, 2017
View attachment 3229627

View attachment 3229653

View attachment 3229654

Not sure how exactly that would turn into a complicated situation.
I read Sage and Camilla threesome and every fiber of my being screams YES!
Yes we've porked Cammy before but that was also before me and Sage were a thing so I don't see the problem there. Sage initiated a threesome with Quinn and seemed to enjoy it so I hope for the best. :BootyTime:

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes