Maxiom

Jul 31, 2020
jimmeh resized.jpg
Underrated comic relief. He brags about sleeping in Heather's bed as if he's Nick.

I didn't believe Nick initially when he joined the Arieth club. I don't completely trust him about his night with Heather.

He seems less suspicious than before and could be a red herring. Or him opening up about Heather could be the red herring to throw heat off of him.
sinister nick resized.png
He looks like pure evil there.

Only other DIK I don't trust is Leon. He has shown that he's not above lying, with claiming he is MC in the Rooster picture. Maybe he's not catching Beth, but meeting her with co-conspirators.

He even has a professional ninja with him. Also, brown sweater guy is a master of disguise.
conspiracy resized.png

Last edited:
Reactions: HanBoston

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
I think we're not gonna wait 12 month this time, the minigames created for at least the rest of the season 3 are made normally, he mentionned that in a post during the development of the EP10.

Then it should be less features to create and add to the game, so we can realistically hoping a release for late Summer this year.
are-you.gif
We all would like you to be right but lots of people said the same thing about episode 10. It would be nice if episode 11 comes out sooner DPC will likely even say he will try to make it smaller but it's a matter of if he can stay out of his own way

Jacowboy

Aug 8, 2022
I think we're not gonna wait 12 month this time, the minigames created for at least the rest of the season 3 are made normally, he mentionned that in a post during the development of the EP10.

Then it should be less features to create and add to the game, so we can realistically hoping a release for late Summer this year.
dude, the only minigame that took any considerable amount of dev time is the new brawler because of all those renders and animations, and bad news for you: he needs to make new animations for the new unlockable abilities, so that one is still gonna take a good amount of dev time...

as for the rest? nah bro, the bulk of dev time always goes into rendering statics and animations, and considering DPC in his infinite wisdom wants to switch to 60fps... yeah good luck with a shorter cycle. Summer?? you're dreaming... best you can hope for is december, and that's probably not gonna happen, unless he does a shorter one for a change.

Reactions: lipe2410

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Collectibles on the MC's desktop - update after Ep.10
Previously, at the end of Ep.8, we received a set of unique items for each girl, except for the J/M route:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It remained unclear why we didn’t receive the item on J/M, most likely because their route potentially breaks only at the end of Ep.9. MC hangs on the wall a fragment of the costume that fell off during their threesome in Ep.9.
screenshot0164.png

We've got the main girls figured out, they all have their own unique item, but now this symbolism is starting to come to the SGs.
You can promise Quinn in Rooster that you'll print out their party photo and hang them on your wall. Quinn will wryly remark: “What are you, a 15-year-old girl?” But MC does it anyway. :LOL:
screenshot0147.png

Maybe soon other girls who have something like a full-fledged route will receive their own unique items? Nicole, Riona, Lily, Zoey in the potential future.
In general, this is a cool idea with collecting, many games have it - as you progress through the story, your “hall of fame” is filled with new things. MC even hung his sword there from Halloween. The only thing I would like to remove is this stupid small round fish tank. This thing is annoying.

mercytea

Oct 29, 2017
Maybe it's a bug.

Yeah he says that part. I don't know if it's bugged or something but I've gotten it more than once and I always date the whole group of girls.
I've never tried the Bella's route so it seemed normal to me when MC mentioned Derek in my playthrough. Unless confirming that Bella is not a serial killer I wouldn't dare to try Bella's route. :ROFLMAO:

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
I've never tried the Bella's route so it seemed normal to me when MC mentioned Derek in my playthrough. Unless confirming that Bella is not a serial killer I wouldn't dare to try Bella's route. :ROFLMAO:
I'm not on her path, but she's not. She's just broken. Borderline suicidal.

• Sad
Reactions: mercytea

Maxiom

Jul 31, 2020
Who needs a real woman bro when we can have a hot babe like Maya?

Now if you could find me a girl that looks and acts exactly like Maya
Then we'll talk.
ed.jpg
There you go.

Maybe Maya's social worker course will work better than expected.

Her social skills will become so advanced, that she'll become a successful talk show host.

Last edited:

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
View attachment 3231025
Underrated comic relief. He brags about sleeping in Heather's bed as if he's Nick.

I didn't believe Nick initially when he joined the Arieth club. I don't completely trust him about his night with Heather.

He seems less suspicious than before and could be a red herring. Or him opening up about Heather could be the red herring to throw heat off of him.
View attachment 3231044
He looks like pure evil there.

Only other DIK I don't trust is Leon. He has shown that he's not above lying, with claiming he is MC in the Rooster picture. Maybe he's not catching Beth, but meeting her with co-conspirators.

He even has a professional ninja with him. Also, brown sweater guy is a master of disguise.
View attachment 3231053
the other two are seen in renders with the mystery blue eyed masked girl at the party

Reactions: Maxiom

jackjack5854

Jul 27, 2018
I hope this Riona kidnap ends swiftly. More time to build the relationship. Plus this drug thing is really annoying, and people out of their depths (like DPC) shouldn't force themselves to go through this.

GifMeMore1987

Sep 13, 2021
I hope this Riona kidnap ends swiftly. More time to build the relationship. Plus this drug thing is really annoying, and people out of their depths (like DPC) shouldn't force themselves to go through this.
Worst case scenario: DPC loved his Acting Lessons drama so much he'll have a scene where Riona and Quinn are forced to reenact "The Deer Hunter": playing Russian Roulette. And the player has to choose who lives and who dies. (I don't believe it will come to that though; MC will likely save Riona and strengthen his bond with her and the HOT's further.)

• Haha
Reactions: mnotwoke
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes