mnotwoke

Apr 11, 2022
Worst case scenario: DPC loved his Acting Lessons drama so much he'll have a scene where Riona and Quinn are forced to reenact "The Deer Hunter": playing Russian Roulette. And the player has to choose who lives and who dies. (I don't believe it will come to that though; MC will likely save Riona and strengthen his bond with her and the HOT's further.)

DPC Riona Quinn, The Deer Hunter / Sophie's Choice Mini Game coming up soon!

giphy-2211560285.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Ray_D and Ekzou

Gallion

Dec 8, 2017
Of all the things that are never gonna happen, that's not gonna happen the most. Save this post and if EP11 comes out by late summer, I'll owe you a beer.
I prefer Cider :)

I just don't think we're gonna have to wait at least every 12 months or more for an episode to get finished and coming out for now.
But I understand why people can be pessimistic about it since the gap is more and more longer after each release.
The episode 9 was unique the way it was build, and episode 10 like I said introduced a lot of features.
It would not be the case for episode 11 and 12, it will be more focus on advancing on the plot normally, so that's why I think it should not take that long for the process on this one, that's all I say.

Unless you are 100% sure about DPC is milking, me I would rather not being adamant about it for now.
We could find maybe some hint on the next Q&A, I'm sure people are going to ask him concerning the gap.

Last edited:

znar25

Apr 25, 2021
Lily....

She is only human. Is it possible this rollin' thing she invented to emotionally protect herself could backfire and end up like what she says when she is helping Sage prepare for the date: "Looks like someone caught feelings...." ?

Reactions: mnotwoke

znar25

Apr 25, 2021
Clickable option during the Sage date:

>>>FIND MADAME'S TABLE AND HAVE WAITER BRING HER A DRINK, AND TELL HER IT IS FROM HER SECRET ADMIRER<<<

:p

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
ep1_d2_sage6.jpg ep1_d2_sage15.jpg
After we safely bring Riona back in the first 5 minutes of ep11, Jan2025, she should wear this outfit again. :cautious:
hopefully the MC burned his :sick:

Last edited:
Reactions: znar25

Maxiom

Jul 31, 2020
Worst case scenario: DPC loved his Acting Lessons drama so much he'll have a scene where Riona and Quinn are forced to reenact "The Deer Hunter": playing Russian Roulette. And the player has to choose who lives and who dies. (I don't believe it will come to that though; MC will likely save Riona and strengthen his bond with her and the HOT's further.)
There are still loose threads to tie with Riona, regarding her first "O." :eek: She's safe. Will have been the second time (depending on your choice) MC has saved her, the first being from quick draw. Her outlook and character are growing in a positive direction. She's coming from a less dark place than Quinn. Her parents seem to have been supportive with her talking about musical lessons.

Luckily Quinn has more story to uncover, like the mystery woman at the table in the diner. Her heart is slowly changing for the better. Nice slow-burn redemption arc that has more traction.

MC's inheritance money could be used to help her or Maya if you fail in episode 10.

If any character is unsafe, it's Vinny.

He is being used as a cautionary tale as to what happens to someone that goes too far down the DIK path. I could see this ending in his ruin or demise.

Are there no dedicated CHIK male role-models that contrast Vinny in the story thus far? None come to mind immediately.

Last edited:
Reactions: fraerkof

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
But memes aside, if that was it for Riona I will fucking hate it, but it will be effective writing, the romance with her was barely starting, the Orgasm quest was never completed, her demise will be mostly caused by another person' stupidity. Its tragic :cry: Way more effective than the house fire, imo.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
But memes aside, if that was it for Riona I will fucking hate it, but it will be effective writing, the romance with her was barely starting, the Orgasm quest was never completed, her demise will be mostly caused by another person' stupidity. Its tragic :cry: Way more effective than the house fire, imo.
I am quite calm about her fate.

Vinnie is already the villain of the story, he doesn't need this exploit
if Riona dies much less happens than if she returns and the situation at BR is revealed
it wouldn't even be that realistic for them to kill her, with DPC it matters little but it has to be said, maybe they'll beat her up a bit but they won't go any further. if Vinnie was ready to go that far he would have taken Quinn.

I'm much more worried about Sage expressing appreciation for board games, just when I thought D&G was behind us (although there was something of D&G in this chapter) :oops:

Reactions: c.mork

znar25

Apr 25, 2021
Just finished creating a Josy path (no other influence or sides), where you state you want to be friends at the throuple decision.

Then anytime it is asked, you have feelings for Josy. And take all opportunities to spend time with her.

It pays off in Ep10. So, worth having that in your collection of save paths/branches.

#josy #path #branch

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Just finished creating a Josy path (no other influence or sides), where you state you want to be friends at the throuple decision.

Then anytime it is asked, you have feelings for Josy. And take all opportunities to spend time with her.

It pays off in Ep10. So, worth having that in your collection of save paths/branches.

#josy #path #branch
in what sense does it pay in Chapter 10? the usual teasing...

c.mork

Nov 3, 2022
One more word about Rio dying and I'll throw Joshy at you after he cummy kissed Aerith's asshole.

jackjack5854

Jul 27, 2018
Cuts to MC going through therapy, and marry the survivor? The whole thing can end in 11.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes